shooting in george county??
news flash

United States

#63 Dec 17, 2012
My heart breaks for this family deeply! And yes ik the family to and the ones that have judged , ye shall be judged, this is a great family! Everyone of them will give u the shirt off there backs for someone in need! They have had issues in the past but let ye who lived without sin cast the first stone,...... The past is the past! Stop bashing gossip and give your prayers.to this family....it is Christmas and look at what they have to indure!.......

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#64 Dec 17, 2012
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you cleared that one up. lol
I hope so

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#65 Dec 17, 2012
Does anyone know how the people are doing that were shot? Have they improved any?
news flash

United States

#66 Dec 17, 2012
Hub has improved a lil.....surgery scheduled for Friday!
Concerned

Panama City, FL

#67 Dec 17, 2012
Life is to short wrote:
People need to wake up! I'm suprised something like this hasn't happened sooner, it's probably something to do with dope! I feel bad for their families but its two less dope heads in the world!
YOUR AN ASS!!!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOU IDIOT
Buggy

Pascagoula, MS

#68 Dec 17, 2012
dirt road outlaw wrote:
<quoted text> Ryan, I do not know you, but am praying for you, your family & for those who are quick to judge. I pray that our Heavenly Father wraps his arms around your family, during this sad time. No one knows what they would do, until they're put in a situation. People will talk & even speculate. Just remember that oneday, the Byrd boy will answer for his senseless actions. May God be with you.
Even Christ said to judge righteously. Look it up.
Mt Pisgah Representitave

United States

#69 Dec 18, 2012
Wow is this what it has come to? People have a tragedy happen and all the bunch of yous do is talk trash and show no respect may the Good Lord have mercy on your souls. To the family I will personally be praying for yall I knew well mitch was a good friend and an all out good person. For all you trash talkers I will be praying for yall as well hopefully God will touch yall and teach yall how to show some respect
brooke cooley

Eldridge, MO

#70 Dec 18, 2012
love u ryan forget all those folks opinions cuz guess what they a non mf factor hold ya head up see u soon
grammar

Lucedale, MS

#71 Dec 18, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR AN ASS!!!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOU IDIOT
*You're
family member

United States

#73 Dec 18, 2012
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so
I hate to burst your bubble but after he married that Cochran girl the only people he saw were his grandpa bo, his mom and sisters from Michigan just saying I m very close to them

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#74 Dec 18, 2012
family member wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to burst your bubble but after he married that Cochran girl the only people he saw were his grandpa bo, his mom and sisters from Michigan just saying I m very close to them
How did you bust my bubble? Like i said i didnt give a rat ass about him and im glad you are so close to them give you a cookie
family member

Mobile, AL

#75 Dec 18, 2012
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>How did you bust my bubble? Like i said i didnt give a rat ass about him and im glad you are so close to them give you a cookie
you really need a real life, you are a sad one ,hope you never need compassion from folks

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#76 Dec 18, 2012
family member wrote:
<quoted text> you really need a real life, you are a sad one ,hope you never need compassion from folks
I have a good life and its not sad either i dont need your or anybody elses compassion now who are you name

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#77 Dec 18, 2012
I don't know how the topic always gets so far off, but I will have to give "33" a thumbs up for not being a hypocrite - just because someone passes away that really does not change who they were "good or bad".

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#78 Dec 18, 2012
cipsaw wrote:
I don't know how the topic always gets so far off, but I will have to give "33" a thumbs up for not being a hypocrite - just because someone passes away that really does not change who they were "good or bad".
Thats right cip and this person said they are so close to my family lmao if thats so why not say who they are just that easy

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#79 Dec 18, 2012
family member wrote:
<quoted text> you really need a real life, you are a sad one ,hope you never need compassion from folks
Oh and since you are so close to the family lets see do you know how ole Bill ran like a little puss when my dad came out of the car at Wayne Lees on his ass and poor ole Bil throwed his hands up begging my dad not to bust his head open and if it wasnt for my mom my dad would have killed him that day now lets see how close you are

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#80 Dec 18, 2012
Omg please !!!! can't a family mourn in peace without all the extra critics and judging.. I mean really !!! No matter who you are or who they are or was , they still have family left to mourn the lose of a loved one. Why make it more about who you are or who they was or even what they did or done !!!!! It's a crying shame !!!!!
betterme

Hattiesburg, MS

#81 Dec 19, 2012
50shadesofcrazy wrote:
Omg please !!!! can't a family mourn in peace without all the extra critics and judging.. I mean really !!! No matter who you are or who they are or was , they still have family left to mourn the lose of a loved one. Why make it more about who you are or who they was or even what they did or done !!!!! It's a crying shame !!!!!
Ha! Love your screen name!
Amanda

Baton Rouge, LA

#82 Dec 19, 2012
Life is to short wrote:
People need to wake up! I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner, it's probably something to do with dope! I feel bad for their families but its two less dope heads in the world!

Amazing one more smart-ass assumption maker left as well. Obviously you have nothing but negative to say so shut your mouth ,an FYI drugs were not involved ,an they didn't know one another.If you wanna continue smashing someone let me know we can meet so you can assume an i will fill you in on facts... The son who was killed shot an killed was my world so keep negative comments to yourself an let him rip considering you have no clue. RIP Mitch we all miss n love you. allow myself an family and friends to grieve instead of running your mouth. Love how you said DOPE HEAD how would you know who does what unless you did it yourself. Im not gonna go back and fourth with you over the computer, if you wanna talk let me no an i will be happy to meet you in person. He was amazing and loved, liked by many clearly your alone and bitter to make comments like this.
Eazy

United States

#83 Dec 19, 2012
Yepp some straight sour hearted lonely people to make comments like this Ryan dont let these people worry you they clearly are like what i like to call FBGs but this aint FB so not sure of the proper term for them on here but they should let him be at peace. Hopefully all you can grow up a little and learn to show some respect this was a terrible thing to happen to anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 12 OUR CHILDREN 6
News William Darden, Idice Darden face meth-related ... (Jun '11) Jul 26 Kaleigh Darden 144
Murder Jul '17 Gennann3958 2
Marijuana is dangerous Jul '17 Hooked on the let... 1
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun '17 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun '17 Trey 3
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun '17 MDawg 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages