Thompson's son?
s k w

Sun City, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2010
yes, he is
who is he

Wheeling, WV

#4 Oct 19, 2011
ok the guy with this name killed self left animals loose.
who knows knew this fella?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2011
who is he wrote:
Was his name John Henry Thompson - if so, he has been dead for sometime from a fall - his other son is Roger Dale Thompson -

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 19, 2011
How old was he

Location hidden

#7 Oct 19, 2011
who is he wrote:
When did this happen?

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2011
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his name John Henry Thompson - if so, he has been dead for sometime from a fall - his other son is Roger Dale Thompson -
I know a roger dale thompson i thought this one mom and dad and brother was killed years ago in a wreck or is it another one

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2011

Location hidden

#10 Oct 19, 2011
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I know a roger dale thompson i thought this one mom and dad and brother was killed years ago in a wreck or is it another one
Roger Dales mother, step-father and little brother were all killed in a wreck many years ago. Roger Dale, had a brother John Henry killed from a fall and a sister Kim killed in a car accident. His dad's name is Roger. I think they did call his brother John Henry "Terry" for some reason. This family has had a tragic time.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 19, 2011
I have just read the news article about a man in Ohio killing himself - his name was Terry Thompson - not the same person - John Henry "Terry" Thompson died a couple of years ago while working on a tower.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#12 Oct 19, 2011
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger Dales mother, step-father and little brother were all killed in a wreck many years ago. Roger Dale, had a brother John Henry killed from a fall and a sister Kim killed in a car accident. His dad's name is Roger. I think they did call his brother John Henry "Terry" for some reason. This family has had a tragic time.
I remember that his brother monty was killed head on wreck we was all school friends i havent seen Dale in years

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2011
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that his brother monty was killed head on wreck we was all school friends i havent seen Dale in years
Yes, I knew his whole family, his mother was a very sweet lady and his little brother - everyone called his little brother "bully". That family has been hit very hard.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#14 Oct 19, 2011
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I knew his whole family, his mother was a very sweet lady and his little brother - everyone called his little brother "bully". That family has been hit very hard.
Yep thats what everbody called him bully i can remember that like yesterday at rocky creek school cip is your husband still living

Location hidden

#15 Oct 19, 2011
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yep thats what everbody called him bully i can remember that like yesterday at rocky creek school cip is your husband still living
He is alive & well - we are both retired.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2011
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
He is alive & well - we are both retired.
I thought you might have been Ms Wilson lol she was a sweetheart and so nice she was a super nice teacher

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2011
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you might have been Ms Wilson lol she was a sweetheart and so nice she was a super nice teacher
I know her and she is nice, but I am a good bit younger than her. We retired early, I think she still works at the school some.
Nonya

Bangor, ME

#18 Jul 7, 2013
My family has had a horrible time and since all of you have the answers to these questions, let me give you the correct version. My Aunt Jean, Uncle Herb and Cousin Monty "Bully" Glenn were killed when hit by a Rainwater kid from Tanner Williams, Alabama. He was drinking and smoking pot which ended the life of my family members. His mother is an advocate for Mothers against drunk drivers, but it was her son that killed my family as well as himself. He was driving on the wrong side of the road with no lights on and hit them head on. My aunt Jean's head was cut almost off to the point we could not open her casket. Herb's body was shipped back to his family and my cousin was laid to rest by his mother. Roger Dale was left in the car with every bone in his body broken. He could hear his little brother begging for help as he suffocated in the seat springs beside him and saw his mom's head hanging off.
Roger Thompson is a sorry piece of trash who everyone says had John Henry pushed off that tower due to recent life insurance policy he had taken out on him. Plus, Kim was brain dead in Florida and the only way Roger would let them harvest her organs for transplants was to pay him. This is the type of man he is and always has been. He has also served time and is a register sex offender. Yes, classy right here.
He left his wife and children to starve with no electricity, food or water while he ran around on my aunt with the whore Lilly.
Roger your day is coming.
old friend

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Jul 7, 2013
Nonya wrote:
My family has had a horrible time and since all of you have the answers to these questions, let me give you the correct version. My Aunt Jean, Uncle Herb and Cousin Monty "Bully" Glenn were killed when hit by a Rainwater kid from Tanner Williams, Alabama. He was drinking and smoking pot which ended the life of my family members. His mother is an advocate for Mothers against drunk drivers, but it was her son that killed my family as well as himself. He was driving on the wrong side of the road with no lights on and hit them head on. My aunt Jean's head was cut almost off to the point we could not open her casket. Herb's body was shipped back to his family and my cousin was laid to rest by his mother. Roger Dale was left in the car with every bone in his body broken. He could hear his little brother begging for help as he suffocated in the seat springs beside him and saw his mom's head hanging off.
Roger Thompson is a sorry piece of trash who everyone says had John Henry pushed off that tower due to recent life insurance policy he had taken out on him. Plus, Kim was brain dead in Florida and the only way Roger would let them harvest her organs for transplants was to pay him. This is the type of man he is and always has been. He has also served time and is a register sex offender. Yes, classy right here.
He left his wife and children to starve with no electricity, food or water while he ran around on my aunt with the whore Lilly.
Roger your day is coming.
I don't know about all that you post, but I do know you are 100% correct on him dumping his family. It was a sad situation, Bobbie Jean was a fine and beautiful lady. They were a great bunch of kids that their dad did not love. I will always remember that situation and wonder how a man could do that.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#20 Jul 7, 2013
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all that you post, but I do know you are 100% correct on him dumping his family. It was a sad situation, Bobbie Jean was a fine and beautiful lady. They were a great bunch of kids that their dad did not love. I will always remember that situation and wonder how a man could do that.
Yea i went to school with Dale and Monty at Rocky Creek wasnt to long after that happen Dale came to Rocky Creek one day to see all his friends Monty played in the band with us thats when Bill Reeves was the teacher after all this time it still dont seem real
Old friend

Lucedale, MS

#21 Jul 8, 2013
What about Ronnie Thompson? He waited on his cousin Phillip to die and took all of his money and none of it can be accounted for. His kids didn't get a dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber stalking, harassment or threat. 1 hr Too_Funny 28
Leonard Double Dumb Cuckold 1 hr Too_Funny 2
18 Million Dollar School Bond (Jun '12) Jan 24 Fragilepkg 24
Black teeth Jan '17 Too_Funny 27
Election Nov '16 trump 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Nov '16 Too_Funny 47
Public showers Sep '16 Lindy 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance