Warrants issued for two Lucdale men sought by chancery court

Dec 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

The George County Sheriff's Office is seeking two men wanted for various charges through the George County Chancery Court.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2013
anna leholt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

I really think that cops should be worried bout all the drug heads and rapiest and murders instead of worried about a poor man that on disabilty forced to pay child support for his child that does not even live with a drug addicted mother.....

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

They can't pick and choose which laws they like or the ones considered most reprehensible. They have to deal with them as they come up. Call your legislators if you want it changed.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I can't agree there scoop yes they pick and choose1 Just like they choose to pick you out and disrespect you Yes just like they pick sides with a know dope user over a clean person Yes badge wearing freaks you know who you are keep the dope users on you side before long its all comming out Now be sure and pick me out We the people are getting sick of this shit you and the obama goverment is the problem... I hope i have offended some They will be more to come

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Okay, what I meant was, by law they are not supposed to. But it does happen.

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

A lawyer from Avvo sent me this about photography:

"........any officer worth his or her badge would know the basic rule that a person can record anything that happens in public. They just say otherwise to intimidate people who don't know. As you know, and are confident that you are right, you will be able to get the officer to stand down. But if something happens to you that infringes on your rights, you would have a case against the police department."

"But to answer your question, the rights we're talking about are found in the US Constitution and the Mississippi Constitution "
( http://www.mscode.com/msconst/ ). I would look at section 11.( http://www.mscode.com/msconst/3/3-11.html )

Hope that helps.

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

That also applies to other rights you have.
Concerned Lady

Petal, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Who are the people?
anna leholt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Its pretty messed up hw cops are these days always trying to keep drug dealers on there side always trying to mess with people tht is trying to do the right thing and take care of his/her family and what is really messed up cops are krucede and they a lot of wrong shit to and jus cause they are cops thy should get away with it I think not they should have to obey the law as well or loose their job

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lucedale Forum right now

Search the Lucedale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention Police Officers of America, Please Tr... 5 hr LOL ol Booter 43
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 11 hr OS Resident 1,964
School Uniforms (Jun '12) Jul 21 nana 24
swap shop Jul 19 question 1
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Jul 16 anon 633
The wreck on hwy 98 Jul 15 Vic 4
Miss. Woman Shot in Alabama Jul 12 Vic 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lucedale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000