Does FEMA do a good job of disaster relief?

Created by Sportsman101 on May 21, 2013

8 votes

Click on an option to vote

No, it doesn't

Yes, it does

I'm not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2013
Since Katrina, seems FEMA has been doing an acceptable job. The thing that I like is FEMA now seems to operate the same, no matter which political group a state has for governor or how the state as a whole voted. Just my opinion

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 May 21, 2013
I have never had to use them and I too think they do a decent job. We would never be able to make everyone happy - feel sure they will get a work out in Oklahoma.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 21, 2013
They are going to definitely earn their money in Oklahoma. This is going to cost billions I would imagine. My mind has been on those poor families all day, just can't get them off my mind, it is a sad thing anytime children are lost anywhere in the world.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 May 21, 2013
just -woderin wrote:
They are going to definitely earn their money in Oklahoma. This is going to cost billions I would imagine. My mind has been on those poor families all day, just can't get them off my mind, it is a sad thing anytime children are lost anywhere in the world.
Yes, I woke up today and thought "I have no problems" - I always wish I could bring some older person or couple to my house and take care of them until things are settled. It is harder on the very old to get their life back together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinatown new menu food? 2 hr Benka 10
little fat boo boo Sun Suck_it_up 7
Lake George Sun rcbc 3
Sheriff's involvement in residents' personal b... Apr 18 Suck_it_up 2
begging booboo Apr 13 Littleoldlady 7
Mary Loper! Did they find the body! Apr 12 begging booboo 12
Shooting on highway 57 Apr 10 Jenkle 2

Flood Warning for George County was issued at April 20 at 11:18AM CDT

More from around the web

Lucedale People Search