Vic

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Apr 25, 2014
Does anyone know about the wreak on 63 today
Southern gal

Jackson, MS

#2 Apr 25, 2014
Does anyone know about the wreck this morning on RC road?
Heard a man was shot? Is this true? Couldn't see nothing from where we was at in line

Since: Aug 12

Lucedale, MS

#3 Apr 26, 2014
Southern gal wrote:
Does anyone know about the wreck this morning on RC road?
Heard a man was shot? Is this true? Couldn't see nothing from where we was at in line
The wreck on Rocky Creek Road was Mr Bobby Byrd he was killed in the wreck he was the son of the late Donald Byrd RIP Bobby will be missed
Charlie

Brandon, MS

#4 Apr 26, 2014
Vic wrote:
Does anyone know about the wreak on 63 today
not sure what happens but Jessie murrah was killed her husband and children survived so sad

Sumrall, MS

#5 Apr 28, 2014
oes anybody know the truth as to what happen to Bobby Byrd on Rocky Creek Road was it a wreck or was he shot
Dumb_Dumb_Dunnam

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2014
Hey hick boy. You still chewing those fingernails eating those pills and getting your disability check? Did you ever take your grandmonkey to your KKK meeting? Leonard Dunnam likes to watch incest videos. He's a pedo.
A_grandmonkeys_M other

United States

#7 May 2, 2014
Dumb_Dumb_Dunnam wrote:
Hey hick boy. You still chewing those fingernails eating those pills and getting your disability check? Did you ever take your grandmonkey to your KKK meeting? Leonard Dunnam likes to watch incest videos. He's a pedo.
That "Grand monkey" is my son whoever has a problem with my child can kiss my ass cause I don't give a crap about what u say.. I don't let stupid immature supposed to be adults effect my day, Because in the end your the one still gulfed in your own loneliness and stupidity that has nothing else better to do but start shit and feel good about yourself to make other people miserable. Have a nice day and come up with a better name so I can laugh a little harder. By the way that "Grand monkey" is my pride and Joy regardless of what race he is and will become a successful young man than you would ever be. P.S God created ALL men equally.

Lucedale, MS

#8 May 2, 2014
A_grandmonkeys_Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
That "Grand monkey" is my son whoever has a problem with my child can kiss my ass cause I don't give a crap about what u say.. I don't let stupid immature supposed to be adults effect my day, Because in the end your the one still gulfed in your own loneliness and stupidity that has nothing else better to do but start shit and feel good about yourself to make other people miserable. Have a nice day and come up with a better name so I can laugh a little harder. By the way that "Grand monkey" is my pride and Joy regardless of what race he is and will become a successful young man than you would ever be. P.S God created ALL men equally.

Very well said!! See my daughter takes no shit from anybody did see make herself clear little boy Alkie!........
Charlie

Byram, MS

#9 May 4, 2014
A_grandmonkeys_Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right don't pay no mind to stupid people don't know why this person wants to pick on a child but you hang I'm there and just let stupid people be stupid

Lucedale, MS

#10 May 4, 2014
Charlie thats old Alkie from the chatroom he is a short fat bald freak who stalks people in paltalk
Retarded Leonard Dunnam

United States

#12 May 13, 2014
Your grandmonkey won't turn out a big better than her stupid mom did.
Look at her spelling. Another burger flipper for life.Learn to use a comma and a period, stupid. Oh yea..and learn to use a condom! I don't want you squirting out any more little porch monkeys for WIC, Medicare and Medicaid to take care of on my tax dollar. Oh.BTW..how much child support is the " baby daddy" contributing every month? Do you even know who he is?
Hey Leonard, you going to show those Halfrican grandkids the clips of you on Springer in your KKK outfit? Aren't you the one that said any white girl F****** a N***** should be hung in public?
You know what they say... " Once you go black..you're a single mother for life"
Ba wwwww ha ha ha ha.
Retarded Leonard W Dunnam

United States

#13 May 13, 2014
You don't have a clue who this is you dope-addicted trembling, nail-gnawing, no job,phobic welfare case. You still sitting on the floor in your free welfare trailer to use the computer?

Stupid fat hick.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 May 13, 2014
Retarded Leonard Dunnam wrote:
Your grandmonkey won't turn out a big better than her stupid mom did.
Look at her spelling. Another burger flipper for life.Learn to use a comma and a period, stupid. Oh yea..and learn to use a condom! I don't want you squirting out any more little porch monkeys for WIC, Medicare and Medicaid to take care of on my tax dollar. Oh.BTW..how much child support is the " baby daddy" contributing every month? Do you even know who he is?
Hey Leonard, you going to show those Halfrican grandkids the clips of you on Springer in your KKK outfit? Aren't you the one that said any white girl F****** a N***** should be hung in public?
You know what they say... " Once you go black..you're a single mother for life"
Ba wwwww ha ha ha ha.
You are one sick person. You have no class. It's one thing to call adults names and crap but to stoop as low as you did and talk about a child like you have done. Shows your lack of education and ability to attack the adult with. Have you no brain cells what so ever? You need drug behind a truck for talking about a baby that way. Do you Have Google? Look Up N^@@&r cause I bet you money your picture is there. Grow up and adapt this is not 1930 any more. Your Mother should have been a candidate for birth control!
Liz

Hattiesburg, MS

#15 Jun 1, 2014
Does anybody know what happen to Tony Bucca? He was on brushy creek near the bridge July of 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages