Need algebra, english, math homework ...

Need algebra, english, math homework and study help?

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

Since: Feb 12

Jackson, MS

#1 Feb 3, 2012
I am offering tutoring and study help in the subjects of algebra, math, and english. Each session is 2 - 2 1/2 hours long, and will cost only $20. I offer single tutoring sessions or student groups of 2 or 3. The hours are very flexible and I can usually work with your schedule. My most common time slots are Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 6 pm , or anytime Saturday. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2012
For 20 dollars,Do I bring my child to you or do you tutor at the child's home? you're pinging off of Jacksons tower, Are you near Lucedale? What are you're credentials?

Jackson, MS

#3 Feb 4, 2012
Usually I have the students come to my house, or we meet at the library. Yes I am near Lucedale, Barton to be exact. As far as credentials I am a high school graduate and I am a substitute teacher. Algebra is my specialty. I had a hard time with it my first two years of high school and then it clicked for me and I began to find it very enjoyable. I really love making learning fun for students, and finding that method that makes it easy for them.
mentul_autocrat wrote:
For 20 dollars,Do I bring my child to you or do you tutor at the child's home? you're pinging off of Jacksons tower, Are you near Lucedale? What are you're credentials?
GC Resident

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Would you tutor a college student?

Jackson, MS

#5 Feb 4, 2012
Yes I would. I have also helped those preparing for their GED, SAT, and ACT tests.
GC Resident

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Algebra-English tutor wrote:
Yes I would. I have also helped those preparing for their GED, SAT, and ACT tests.
How can I get in touch with you?

Jackson, MS

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Send me your contact info in an email message on topix and I will call you.

Jackson, MS

#8 Feb 24, 2012
I am still offering algebra homework and study help. At this time I do not have any spots available for english homework and study help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard Dunnam Tue Pearly blacks 1
Arrons Jul 23 carmen 1
Lucedale Jul 22 just_do_it 2
black-panther-invasion Jul 13 just_do_it 1
Sonic Jul 8 Lnb 2
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun '16 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun '16 Bullhauler 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance