Mcdonalds of Lucedale

Since: Aug 12

Petal, MS

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Eric Welford

So I just realized that the mcdonalds in my hometown of Lucedale, Ms. will not fly the AMERICAN flag cause it may offend someone??? Being a veteran myself I will not support lucedale, Ms mcdonalds anymore. Anybody else?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Suck_it_up wrote:
Eric Welford
So I just realized that the mcdonalds in my hometown of Lucedale, Ms. will not fly the AMERICAN flag cause it may offend someone??? Being a veteran myself I will not support lucedale, Ms mcdonalds anymore. Anybody else?
As in a thread I posted earlier today, with a contact number for Mcdonalds home office. I was told today that within 3 weeks an American Flag will be installed. If not, We as a whole, Need to step up and set a picket date. Thank you for the service you gave for this country as a Veteran.
unhappy customer

Lumberton, MS

#4 Mar 24, 2014
The George County McDonald's is the most poorly run McD that I have ever been in. It is not fast food and with nasty kids sitting on the serving counter it Is certainly not clean. I sincerely doubt they will be able to fly the flag when they get one.
NOWAY

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Mar 26, 2014
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> As in a thread I posted earlier today, with a contact number for Mcdonalds home office. I was told today that within 3 weeks an American Flag will be installed. If not, We as a whole, Need to step up and set a picket date. Thank you for the service you gave for this country as a Veteran.
This ia a Shame.But I Will back you.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Seems like a long time when flags are available right now locally.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 29, 2014
Perhaps if people left flag decals of any size every time they were there anonomously or not, they would get the idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrons Sat carmen 1
Lucedale Jul 22 just_do_it 2
black-panther-invasion Jul 13 just_do_it 1
Sonic Jul 8 Lnb 2
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun '16 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun '16 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance