First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tellme

Terry, MS

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Anyone kno anything about a wreck there this morning?
anyone

Prairieville, LA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Just heard it was really bad praying for all involved!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2013
anyone wrote:
Just heard it was really bad praying for all involved!
We just heard it was a 18 wheeler and a car but not sure
anyone

Sunset, LA

#4 Apr 15, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text> We just heard it was a 18 wheeler and a car but not sure
yea T33L heard the same, seems to be the majority of the wrecks that happen right there.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 15, 2013
anyone wrote:
<quoted text> yea T33L heard the same, seems to be the majority of the wrecks that happen right there.
I hope to God everbody is ok

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Well, one had to go to another hospital from what I was told. Lifeflight couldn't come for some reason so the ambulance took him. Car was crushed halfway down.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 15, 2013
I think the person driving the 18 wheeler was ok.
Concerned

Ridgeland, MS

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Any updates? Heard it was a really horrible accident
Citizen of Concern

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Apr 16, 2013
My contact stated video from Keith's Chevron shows Nissan car running stop sign. Also shows the quick thinking and reacting truck driver swerving to avoid full contact with drivers door, which in turn caused his rig to roll. Nissan was missing rear seat, metal backing between said rear seat and trunk area, and trunk lid, tire, basically anything aft of the drivers door. Door skin from drivers side rear door was still on truck grill after it came to rest in ditch on its side. Fire Dept. had to remove the roof and drivers side middle door post to assist AMR and 1st responders in the removal of the patient. Patient talking on scene. Transported to Singing River by AMR. Fog in Mobile prevented Lifeflite from flying. My contact would not comment on patients injuries, mentioned something about HIPPA (Health & Insurance Privacy Portability Act). As previously mentioned in other posts, truck driver was uninjured and refused medical care.

Is that enough info for the nosy f*#kers on here?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Citizen of Concern wrote:
My contact stated video from Keith's Chevron shows Nissan car running stop sign. Also shows the quick thinking and reacting truck driver swerving to avoid full contact with drivers door, which in turn caused his rig to roll. Nissan was missing rear seat, metal backing between said rear seat and trunk area, and trunk lid, tire, basically anything aft of the drivers door. Door skin from drivers side rear door was still on truck grill after it came to rest in ditch on its side. Fire Dept. had to remove the roof and drivers side middle door post to assist AMR and 1st responders in the removal of the patient. Patient talking on scene. Transported to Singing River by AMR. Fog in Mobile prevented Lifeflite from flying. My contact would not comment on patients injuries, mentioned something about HIPPA (Health & Insurance Privacy Portability Act). As previously mentioned in other posts, truck driver was uninjured and refused medical care.
Why did you even bother posting if you were going to judge Topix users? I agree, Some are nosey but for the most, People are concerned and this is an updated technology way for people to share information.
Pathetic

Lucedale, MS

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Keep running stop signs you filthy, uneducated, rednecks, you'll be dead soon enough!

Location hidden

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
Keep running stop signs you filthy, uneducated, rednecks, you'll be dead soon enough!
Seem's you a bit uneducated also! But to tell the truth i really don't think you live around here.. But i like reading you're humor..

George County, MS. USA

#14 Apr 16, 2013
I guess you would discontinue all the news media of radio, internet, tv and newspapers. Most patients' injuries are not covered by HIPPA.

George County, MS. USA

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
How do you know it wasn't someone from up north going back home?

George County, MS. USA

#16 Apr 16, 2013
You forget to mention if the driver was a local resident.
Citizen of Concern

Hattiesburg, MS

#17 Apr 16, 2013
"You forget to mention if the driver was a local resident."

He wasn't, Hattiesburg. And before ya'll ask the truck driver was from Seminary.

As to my attitude earlier, I apologize. I am sorry for the tone of the last line in my first post on this subject. I was way out of line.

Let's try this again. How may I be of further service to the nosy f*#kers on here?:)
Little Big Man

Lucedale, MS

#18 Apr 16, 2013
I think that this conversation was about to get out of hand with some of them losing their tempers. We all enjoy "discussing" happenings in our area. We all should be concerned citizens who care about what happens to people. And I do believe that 90% of us do just that, care about our friends and neighbors whether they live in George County, Forrest County, Mobile County, Jackson County, Perry County, etc. We are all God's people!

Location hidden

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Little Big Man wrote:
I think that this conversation was about to get out of hand with some of them losing their tempers. We all enjoy "discussing" happenings in our area. We all should be concerned citizens who care about what happens to people. And I do believe that 90% of us do just that, care about our friends and neighbors whether they live in George County, Forrest County, Mobile County, Jackson County, Perry County, etc. We are all God's people!
Extremely well said
Pathetic

Lucedale, MS

#20 Apr 16, 2013
No, I am no god's person! I am my own person!
Pathetic

Lucedale, MS

#21 Apr 16, 2013
Little Big Man wrote:
I take responsibility for my own actions, I don't blame my shortcomings on a "devil." If you do something stupid, it's not the devil, it's your own stupid decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SRHS retirees, employees band together to get l... Tue just me 2
Randy (Randall) Andrew Brown Tue curious1216 1
Terry Thompson (Feb '10) Dec 13 Lawanda 27
Terry Ross of Mobile, Rockie Musgrove of Luceda... (Apr '13) Dec 13 Suck_it_up 8
Wreck at the Multimart (Feb '12) Dec 13 Sportsman101 46
George regional Hospital wanting money. Dec 12 mentul_autocrat 1
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Dec 12 jimmy 651
Lucedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lucedale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucedale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]