First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fedup

Jackson, MS

#1 Nov 24, 2010
Lynn is ruining her husband. Such a sore loser. Bobby could have had a chance had it not been for his wife being the want to be facebook queen. One minute bible terse next minute drama starter. Maybe she should not have ate all his money he made in Iraq and her fat Ass wouldn't be worried about money.
cousin eddie

Ridgeland, MS

#2 Nov 24, 2010
How rude
Anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2010
These people that spend all their time on this page must be lazy people that always stays in people's business all the time!
tha Joker

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2010
I think its sad that yall have nothing better to do than trash Lynn-She has done nothing but support her husband. Just because she has a lot of friends doesn't mean she's starting stuff! I absolutely LOVE Lynn and Bobby and think he would have made a great Sherriff! SO plz-find something better to do with your time than starting crap about people. His loss was bad enough!
cousin eddie

Ridgeland, MS

#5 Nov 24, 2010
I know right... how childish to call someone out in a public forum.. they need to worry about their own.. I must admit that having discovered a lucedale forum, I do spend a little time out of morbid curiosity, reading what they've wrote.. then I sit back and have s laugh to myself, because it must be sad to have to worry so much what's going on in other ppls lives... that you have to make a post about them to tear them down.
notafan

Jackson, MS

#6 Nov 24, 2010
I think she is a two faced bitch.
Anonymous

Greenwood, MS

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Whoever posted this about Lynn needs to man up and say this shit to her face. Don't be a coward. Don't hide behind your screen name.
Anonymous

Greenwood, MS

#8 Nov 24, 2010
*notafan*

Why don't you say that to her face? I bet you're one of the ones who is nice to her and then talks about her behind her back. Put your name out there, say who you are and face her like a real woman.
WoW

Mobile, AL

#9 Nov 24, 2010
It is sad. But when you Lie about someone, you need to be ready to face that lie, sometimes in places you don't want it to be.

Today, the internet age has made it very hard for things to be hidden. If you cross the line, then someone will cross behind you.
She is wrong to put what she did on facebook. That is far from the truth and she knows it.
It would have been best to stay honest and truthful and to not succomb to lies. Who has this helped? Surely not Bobby.
Anonymous

Greenwood, MS

#10 Nov 24, 2010
WoW wrote:
It is sad. But when you Lie about someone, you need to be ready to face that lie, sometimes in places you don't want it to be.
Today, the internet age has made it very hard for things to be hidden. If you cross the line, then someone will cross behind you.
She is wrong to put what she did on facebook. That is far from the truth and she knows it.
It would have been best to stay honest and truthful and to not succomb to lies. Who has this helped? Surely not Bobby.
What lie are you talking about? And how do you know it was far from the truth? Were you there when they spoke? Please enlighten all of us and let us know how you know that what was said was not truthful.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, MS

#11 Nov 24, 2010
*notafan*

I will give you a $1000.00 and my phone # if you can go up to Lynn Fairley and say she is a two faced bitch.

“What up with that? ”

Since: Nov 10

Lucedale

#12 Nov 24, 2010
Really????? You folks are some cowards talking about Lynn that way. Shes obviously a better woman thatn you'll ever be, so you just need to stick with the rest of your kind and stay in the gutters and sewers where you belong.
However, if you want to expose yourslf, I will off a $1000.00 cash reward to you if you will "come out of the closet and say that stuff to her face".... Hell I might as well offer $100,000.00 because your way too much of a coward in the 1st place...... Get a life and leave the good folks alone...Peace Out Dawgs!!!!!!!!!
Lucedale Person

Satsuma, AL

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Bobby and Lynn both are two faced supposed to be christians. Bobby didn't even have the gall to shake tony's hand when he got beat fair and squar. But lynn could start slinging trash talk on face book. They both need to suck it up It's life!
Anonymous

Greenwood, MS

#14 Nov 24, 2010
Lucedale Person wrote:
Bobby and Lynn both are two faced supposed to be christians. Bobby didn't even have the gall to shake tony's hand when he got beat fair and squar. But lynn could start slinging trash talk on face book. They both need to suck it up It's life!
Wow. You should get your facts straight before you post this shit. Why don't you say this to Bobby and Lynn face to face? If you feel that strongly about it.
WoW

Mobile, AL

#15 Nov 24, 2010
prostitution_whor-a wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie are you talking about? And how do you know it was far from the truth? Were you there when they spoke? Please enlighten all of us and let us know how you know that what was said was not truthful.
Yes I know this for a fact. Facebook statement from Lynn saying that Tony told Bobby he would not hire him if he was elected, and where he asked him not to run. Both are lies, provable lies.

For you to know the truth, please take the time to ask Tony and Bobby. Get the story from both of them.

Anonymous

Greenwood, MS

#16 Nov 24, 2010
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know this for a fact. Facebook statement from Lynn saying that Tony told Bobby he would not hire him if he was elected, and where he asked him not to run. Both are lies, provable lies.
For you to know the truth, please take the time to ask Tony and Bobby. Get the story from both of them.
Were you there? I mean since it's a 'fact' then you must have been there when the conversation happened. I know for a fact the lies that were told to my grandparents during this campaign. They were told that if Bobby was elected he was going to fire everyone at the Sheriff's Office and with it being Christmas time it wouldn't be right for the kids and their families.

I know that for a fact. And we have a cellphone video as proof that it was said.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 24, 2010
Well Bobby and Tony ran a clean race no slander on either one

Ethel, MS

#18 Nov 24, 2010
I do believe the election is over with. None of this is relative now. If anyone had "dirt" on one of the candidates, they should have proclaimed it before the election. It is just wrong to have relative information about the character of a candidate and not inform anyone until your candidate loses. I have seen several posts on FB with vague warnings about how bad Tony Keel is going to be as sheriff. If it is so bad and you have proof, post the whole story. Whenever I see these vague innuendos, I just have to write them off as the rantings of someone who really doesn't know what they are talking about!
Anonymous

Greenwood, MS

#19 Nov 24, 2010
Southern Lass wrote:
I do believe the election is over with. None of this is relative now. If anyone had "dirt" on one of the candidates, they should have proclaimed it before the election. It is just wrong to have relative information about the character of a candidate and not inform anyone until your candidate loses. I have seen several posts on FB with vague warnings about how bad Tony Keel is going to be as sheriff. If it is so bad and you have proof, post the whole story. Whenever I see these vague innuendos, I just have to write them off as the rantings of someone who really doesn't know what they are talking about!
Hindsight is 20/20. The election is over. And as far as FB is concerned, Lynn Fairley is allowed to post how and what she feels. It's her page. If you don't like it then delete her.

It's funny that the friends she has on FB smile and talk with her but say nasty things about her in this forum. It's the anonymity on here that people like. It's easy to hide behind a screen name.

Ethel, MS

#20 Nov 24, 2010
prostitution_whor-a wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindsight is 20/20. The election is over. And as far as FB is concerned, Lynn Fairley is allowed to post how and what she feels. It's her page. If you don't like it then delete her.
It's funny that the friends she has on FB smile and talk with her but say nasty things about her in this forum. It's the anonymity on here that people like. It's easy to hide behind a screen name.
I am not her friend on FB. I was referring to several other people. I don't think I have ever met the woman. I have heard alot of nice things about her, but from the FB posts I have seen on another thread, I sincerely doubt that. And I guess prostitution is your name on your DL and birth certificate??? What??? Was your mama on drugs when she named you??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dear friend Leonard Dunnam 2 hr The truth 1
Election Nov 8 trump 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Nov '16 Too_Funny 47
Public showers Sep '16 Lindy 1
Help us lay our friend to rest. Any donation ap... Sep '16 sickANDtired 2
News Sound Off (Jun '09) Sep '16 sickANDtired 15
News Transgender man sent to prison for sex crimes a... Sep '16 TerriB1 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance