Castle Doctrine laws, or “castle laws...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Nov 24, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Leonard, did you not sleep well and get up on the wrong side of the bed? Well anyway hope your day gets better. If you feel like it come see us at Mercy Ministries today! Blessings!!!
I was sleeping like a baby ha ha and Mercy Ministries i will pass any swapping going on there as it was across the river lmao
cps9

Hattiesburg, MS

#23 Nov 24, 2013
http://mercyministriesexposed.wordpress.com/

That is a womanizing cult ready to take you for everything.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24 Nov 24, 2013
I am familiar with the one that Nancy Alcorn has. Is this the one you are with?

http://www.mercyministries.org/who_we_are/abo...

Location hidden

#26 Nov 24, 2013
Looks good to me.
todei79

Hattiesburg, MS

#27 Nov 24, 2013
And yet another "I know my rights" legal expert here in lousydale.. I can tell how why this started. Because you didn't keep your rat trap shut, he raised his voice (rightfully so) and that was enough for them to say you was creating a disturbance. Which you was. copps are cracking down finally on you yankers, watch them in action at night. Gotcha man!!
1stbatalian

Hattiesburg, MS

#28 Nov 24, 2013
Why are we paying them to abuse people. The truth is cops do certainly profile. They jerk people around like you who they believe don't have the funds to lawyer up. They push people far enough to where if they did lawyer up it would cost them more to fight their case than to get pillaged by these modern day bandits. Have a camera ready next time! 2011 The SCOTUS Has found that prohibiting the 1 Amendment right to film Public Servants in public, is a civil rights violation . If they try to prevent you, kaching! Money in the bank! Police are needed but we have to put the right people in this position. We have to many cops who take the job for the wrong reason. Public awareness education (manners) and civil rights education need to be brought back into the police training protocol, with the understanding that they will have to be held accountable for inexcusable behaviour such as this demonstration in the abuse of power. A gun & badge do not give the right to strip or refuse an individual's civil rights and liberties.
That's about enough said by me on this subject.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#29 Nov 24, 2013
todei79 wrote:
And yet another "I know my rights" legal expert here in lousydale.. I can tell how why this started. Because you didn't keep your rat trap shut, he raised his voice (rightfully so) and that was enough for them to say you was creating a disturbance. Which you was. copps are cracking down finally on you yankers, watch them in action at night. Gotcha man!!
Explain a little better!!

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#30 Nov 24, 2013
1stbatalian wrote:
Why are we paying them to abuse people. The truth is cops do certainly profile. They jerk people around like you who they believe don't have the funds to lawyer up. They push people far enough to where if they did lawyer up it would cost them more to fight their case than to get pillaged by these modern day bandits. Have a camera ready next time! 2011 The SCOTUS Has found that prohibiting the 1 Amendment right to film Public Servants in public, is a civil rights violation . If they try to prevent you, kaching! Money in the bank! Police are needed but we have to put the right people in this position. We have to many cops who take the job for the wrong reason. Public awareness education (manners) and civil rights education need to be brought back into the police training protocol, with the understanding that they will have to be held accountable for inexcusable behaviour such as this demonstration in the abuse of power. A gun & badge do not give the right to strip or refuse an individual's civil rights and liberties.
That's about enough said by me on this subject.
Glad u brought this up

Location hidden

#31 Nov 27, 2013
And we thought it couldn't get worse, even with a permit.

Business Owner Jailed for “Loitering” On His Own Property.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3811/business-owner...

Location hidden

#32 Nov 27, 2013
First they tell you that you need a gun, then they arrest you for taking their advice.

Eric Lee owns and runs a discounted furniture store in Dekalb County, Georgia called Unclaimed Freight. He was told by local police that the crime rate in that area is exceptionally bad, so it was recommended to him that he carry a firearm. He received a permit and then proceeded to carry a concealed weapon.

His business had been the target of thieves in the past, so he was often on the lookout for them at night. One evening, he heard some racket and went outside around the corner of his building to see what it was and saw some homeless delinquents gathered around.

Police showed up and began interrogating Mr. Lee about what was going on and whether he had any weapons. He told them that he did have a weapon and a permit. But evidently they weren’t there to make sure everyone was safe. They just wanted to make some arrests. So, they took his gun and arrested him for “loitering.” Yes,“loitering” on his own property.

In their police report, they added that when they took Lee into custody, they could “smell a strong smell of an alcoholic beverage.” Lee stated that that odor came from the homeless people who were so drunk they were vomiting. They too had been arrested.

And for good measure, the police went ahead and had Lee’s truck towed.

When this was brought before the judge, he threw out the case and even apologized to Mr. Lee. But that all happened about a year ago. And he still hasn’t gotten his gun back; still hasn’t been reimbursed for his towed truck; and still hasn’t received any kind of apology from the officers who falsely arrested him. WSB-TV reported:

Shortly after the incident, he wrote a letter to DeKalb County Internal Affairs and asked for the officers who arrested him to be investigated.

“I am not sure how one can be loitering on property that they own. I am also not sure how one can be carrying a weapon without a permit when they do indeed have a permit for the weapon at issue. I believe my Fourth and Second Amendment rights were violated.”

For this reason, he’s filed a federal lawsuit against them. According to his attorney Shannon Briley-Holmes,“He’s not looking to retire off this or harm the taxpayers; he is looking for some kind of accountability.” They should at least give him his gun back; they should reimburse him with interest for the cost of towing and retrieving his truck; and they should apologize for abusing their authority by falsely arresting him.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3811/business-owner...

Location hidden

#33 Dec 1, 2013
Better look out, TEEL, you may be the next victim of KNOCKOUT!

DEMONIC: 76yr. Old Brooklyn Woman Becomes City’s 10th ‘Knockout’ Victim Just Moments After Rally to End Random Violence

A 76-year-old Brooklyn woman was punched in the back of the head by a stranger in what residents fear could be the city’s tenth “knockout game” attack.

Yvonne Small fell to the ground after being punched by her assailant on Alabama Ave. and Wortman Ave. in East New York about 11:35 a.m., according to police sources.
She was treated at Brookdale University Hospital and discharged. Her attacker was being sought by police.

As she was being attacked, an already-planned rally against the sick game was wrapping up in the same neighborhood.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/demonic-76yr-ol...
1stbatalian

Sumrall, MS

#34 Dec 1, 2013
crap on those cops

As much as you can, don’t put yourself in the path of a rootless posse of pain. If you have to move to a safer place, then do it.

Don’t walk our increasingly mean streets alone and make certain the folks you run with are street smart and will have your back. If you’re elderly, I suggest you befriend the Bruce Lee in the neighborhood by making him great meals and, in exchange, have him go with you when you’re on a grocery run.

Adopt a pit bull, feed it gun powder and call him Satan (or something to that affect); and take him with you everywhere you go.

I recommend studying the news clips that show these knock out clowns at work and make a mental note of the age range and the skin color of the culprits. Duh.

If you’re young, you’d better get on the stick and become proficient in some form of ass-kicking. The way things are going you’re going to need to know how to throw down for the next few decades given this milieu’s entitlement mentality, our coddling culture and the egregious and growing lack of parental oversight and discipline.

Get a concealed carry permit, buy a gun and morph into a proficiency with said weapon that rivals Doc Holliday or Annie Oakley. If you live in some crap city or state that makes it impossible for you to carry out your God-given right of self-defense, then pick your junk up and leave that locale in the dust.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/12/knock-avoidance...
1stBatalion

Purvis, MS

#35 Dec 5, 2013
‘We’re Exempt From The Law’ Says Cop While Illegally Disarming and Searching Veteran In Texas
Bell County, Texas-

Police have released the dashcam video of a police officer in Temple, Texas.

The officer can be seen disarming and arresting Army veteran C.J. Grisham while he was hiking with his son in March. Officer Steve Ermis of the Temple PD is seen grabbing the dad’s gun and then forcibly attempting to unlatch it from the man’s sling without telling him why or asking for permission.
http://conservativepost.com/dashcam-were-exem...

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#36 Dec 5, 2013
1stBatalion wrote:
‘We’re Exempt From The Law’ Says Cop While Illegally Disarming and Searching Veteran In Texas
Bell County, Texas-
Police have released the dashcam video of a police officer in Temple, Texas.
The officer can be seen disarming and arresting Army veteran C.J. Grisham while he was hiking with his son in March. Officer Steve Ermis of the Temple PD is seen grabbing the dad’s gun and then forcibly attempting to unlatch it from the man’s sling without telling him why or asking for permission.
Thats is a sorry ass piece of shit cops who needs to be hung
blkpnthr

Picayune, MS

#37 Dec 5, 2013
What you gonna do bout it, pee patch? They know you can't go to court, get a lawyer or be brave to face them down. You stuck boy. Just stay hid.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#38 Dec 5, 2013
blkpnthr wrote:
What you gonna do bout it, pee patch? They know you can't go to court, get a lawyer or be brave to face them down. You stuck boy. Just stay hid.
We know your not talking to me and FYI we can go to court did we take a piss on your bad hair day i think we did so u sit there aand stfu and by the way i dont hide on here just ask blksissy

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#39 Dec 5, 2013
Oh i can face any one of them down you little retarded shit eater

Location hidden

#40 Dec 6, 2013
Everyone will get their just rewards. It's coming whether they think themselves immune or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... (Mar '15) 13 hr Marie Flood 38
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr 21 busta_without_the... 226
George County Supervisors Apr 16 HaHa 2
Patricia Joy Harris Apr 7 busta_without_the... 3
Embezzled Money from Agricola School Mar '16 Biscuits and must... 10
News Voting Rights Act advances to Senate vote (Jul '06) Mar '16 Susan 2
Taco Bell in Lucedale Mar '16 someone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages