First Prev
of 2
Next Last

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2013
For the 2 city cops at the dollor store

http://mississippicriminaldefenseblog.com/201...

Best read the law and study it!!

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Sounds pretty easy and understandable to me. That's why a lawyer isn't a cop and vice versa. Castle doctrine has always been the tradition, self defense back then, just had to be made into law. Not may read more than a menu, letting the judges do all the work. Go figure.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Well some think you cant defend yourself if a person is causing bodly harm to you or lets say pull your car door door to do harm there ass is gonna get blown away fast
MO AK

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 Nov 23, 2013
When we the people have firearms the authority's loose there intimidating standpoint and are brought back down to the level they need to be on they are no better then you or I they have there rights to ask questions we have the right to carry firearms your man enough to carry a firearm be man enough to tell that officer ain't none of there busines then tell them to have a nice day and smile
Erosion of rights has to start somewhere. Even if its small "trivial" questions you must protect what rights we have and make sure that LE understands what rights we have. Unlike us ignorance of our rights is an excuse for LE.
So many cops are so caught up in drug interdiction that and depending on what state their from they probably don't get a lot of training, 2 they are pushed by idiot command staff to get results. The department I worked at we had a couple of guys like that drugs were everything to them, one of them to the point he would do illegal searches he was fired, thank god the second one was young and full of piss & vinegar I was on a stop where he asked to search a guys car and the guy refused said Officer started with well why not what are you afraid of etc etc. well I took him aside and told him he needed to stop that crap, and told him once they refuse they walk unless you have some strong probable cause there are drugs in the car and then you're going to need a warrant.
1foYself

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Nov 23, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
Well some think you cant defend yourself if a person is causing bodly harm to you or lets say pull your car door door to do harm there ass is gonna get blown away fast
Simple rule for dummies. Don't start, won't start. Cops need schooling.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#6 Nov 23, 2013
1foYself wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple rule for dummies. Don't start, won't start. Cops need schooling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YCz6jMglAzAXX
Yes cops need schooling belive me i dont start but if started with me i will defend myself and what im saying is some cops think you cant use force when harm is comming to you one word WRONG i will use deadly force if it comes to it
MrGeewiznyc

Hattiesburg, MS

#8 Nov 23, 2013
I cooperate wholly with authorities if I am in direct involvement with the specified actions.
Otherwise a large amount of paperwork is required to even get me to admit my real name.
Let alone give any information.

cop:'you look like a suspect i'm after, can i see your ID?'
me:'of course officer, here it is'.
cop:'oh, i can see from your ID and you talking to me that you aren't the person I'm looking for, there's no way I'm going to be arresting you now!'

Police lie all the time. Especially if it is to cover or conceal or lose evidence pertaining to another office. They will also lie if they think you are guilty. You can say nothing and they will say you said something. Even having a cell phone recording that will mysteriously vanish along with the phone which is why you should know how to have your phone instantly send recordings to the cloud.
cps9

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Nov 23, 2013
Shows that the state and counties are skimping on law education. Cops fight the legal citizen more than crooks now. Big shots. Let a guy wear a piece of shiny metal made from a tomato can and they think they rule. most are made from ore in the dirt and refined. I will protect myself and family even if jailed.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 23, 2013
Teel, I think you hit a nerve here. Lawyers might want to make some money off this.
Bill

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 Nov 23, 2013
You can't be friends with a cop, it interferes with their inside benefits. Use crimestoppers instead so you don't have to bother with these unknowing wannabees and thinktheyares. Try to force your way or attack me in my home or car, you're dead or at least the surgeon will tell you why you aren't.
Bill

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Nov 23, 2013
And that goes for EMT whatshisname and those other hiders who know they are breaking the privacy laws and may lose their positions and license for commenting on here without authorization from ASAP,(emts and responders) Mayor Doug Lee,(officers and city employees) county sheriff(deputies and personnel)Paul Gardner(all George regional hospital) Supervisors (all county workers and VFD members)among others. Oh yeah, the ACLU for violating our civil rights. The Castle Doctrine is real whether you know it or not.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2013
cps9 wrote:
Shows that the state and counties are skimping on law education. Cops fight the legal citizen more than crooks now. Big shots. Let a guy wear a piece of shiny metal made from a tomato can and they think they rule. most are made from ore in the dirt and refined. I will protect myself and family even if jailed.
Very very well said!!

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2013
Bill wrote:
And that goes for EMT whatshisname and those other hiders who know they are breaking the privacy laws and may lose their positions and license for commenting on here without authorization from ASAP,(emts and responders) Mayor Doug Lee,(officers and city employees) county sheriff(deputies and personnel)Paul Gardner(all George regional hospital) Supervisors (all county workers and VFD members)among others. Oh yeah, the ACLU for violating our civil rights. The Castle Doctrine is real whether you know it or not.
Another very well said comment also I also would like to hear what a cop has to say about this and i know they are on here looking and reading this
14935263ccd

Hattiesburg, MS

#15 Nov 23, 2013
I don't give the police any reason to be busting down my door so if they did I would assume them to be impostors. I would not expect to survive the encounter, especially if legit, but if I did it would be good to be found innocent of any criminal wrongdoing for defending myself.
Most 'castleof doctrine' laws do not grant blanket amnesty for killing someone in your house, they merely state that there is a presuption of innocence if you do. There can still be an invetigation and trial, and even conviction if it is found that you simply executed someone.
joe111

Hattiesburg, MS

#16 Nov 23, 2013
Let me make a couple of things clear, before people make erroneous assumptions about my view of the use of deadly force in society. if someone actually breaks into my house, there is a high likelihood they will be shot and killed. Not a certainty, because I have at least a moral obligation to make a very quick decision about what that person's intent is and if other options exist, but a high likelihood nonetheless. I will utilize deadly force without any hesitation if I determine that my life or someone else's life is in imminent danger, and I will be able to live the remainder of my days in peace with the consequences of those actions. I will do my best to evaluate the situation first, and utilize other options if they are feasible. At the very least, I will attempt to determine the difference between Alzheimer's sufferer and rapist; armed robber and my own child. You have NO right to defend yourself from police under any circumstances.
Funk911

Hattiesburg, MS

#17 Nov 23, 2013
Takes one to kill ya. Takes 12 to convict ya.
I値l take my chances with the 12.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2013
Funk911 wrote:
Takes one to kill ya. Takes 12 to convict ya.
I値l take my chances with the 12.
I feel tha same way as you do and im sure many more do also
luvslaw

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Nov 23, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I feel tha same way as you do and im sure many more do also
Such a smartass like yourself and the other kinks have no right to cndemn the PD,VFD or SO. shove it off a short bridge! next time I hope you eat dog food in jail.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#20 Nov 24, 2013
luvslaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a smartass like yourself and the other kinks have no right to cndemn the PD,VFD or SO. shove it off a short bridge! next time I hope you eat dog food in jail.
Well well you must be one lmao no smartass here did you see me dog PD VFD OR SO out hell no you didnt get the fact before you post dont hide tell us who you are im Leonard Dunnam which everbody knows that
Just Me

Athens, AL

#21 Nov 24, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well well you must be one lmao no smartass here did you see me dog PD VFD OR SO out hell no you didnt get the fact before you post dont hide tell us who you are im Leonard Dunnam which everbody knows that
Good morning Leonard, did you not sleep well and get up on the wrong side of the bed? Well anyway hope your day gets better. If you feel like it come see us at Mercy Ministries today! Blessings!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child found dead on Lucedale highway Mon natalie 2
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 26 chachi 7
News William Darden, Idice Darden face meth-related ... (Jun '11) Jul '17 Kaleigh Darden 144
Murder Jul '17 Gennann3958 2
Marijuana is dangerous Jul '17 Hooked on the let... 1
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun '17 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun '17 Trey 3

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages