3 arrested in George County death

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Hattiesburg American 48

LUCEDALE -- Authorities say three people have been arrested in the death of a man's whose body was found by pipeline workers near the Bexley community of George County.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
getgo

Mobile, AL

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Time to warm up 'ol sparky!
liljstacka and redbone

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Glad they got them boys...... R.I.P. Josh!!!!! We love u!!!!!!!!!! <3 lil jstacka & Redbone
cool j

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Well,my brother,cuz,my friend JOSH G,hate them haters for taken your physical being from us,may GOD allow your family to always know we love and miss you very much,peace,love,and continued blessings too. To y'all haters who think that we african americans are weak,screw y'all,and thank you, r.I.p. COCK FOREVER
IFTTSSFH

Laurel, MS

#4 Mar 30, 2013
cool j wrote:
Well,my brother,cuz,my friend JOSH G,hate them haters for taken your physical being from us,may GOD allow your family to always know we love and miss you very much,peace,love,and continued blessings too. To y'all haters who think that we african americans are weak,screw y'all,and thank you, r.I.p. COCK FOREVER
Noooo, they not weak, see the killing they did? Naturally three or more on one!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 30, 2013
IFTTSSFH wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo, they not weak, see the killing they did? Naturally three or more on one!
White boys aren't the only Race to fight 3 on 1. That being said. Whom ever knows these boys knows it wasn't a Racially motivated attack but something diff. Don't try to make it racial.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> White boys aren't the only Race to fight 3 on 1. That being said. Whom ever knows these boys knows it wasn't a Racially motivated attack but something diff. Don't try to make it racial.
Mentul you dont know what i know about the fat bald one
granny

Picayune, MS

#7 Mar 30, 2013
its a shame anyone died but for blacks its always a race issue.quit using the race issue if it was a white person you would be all right with itsaying he deservied it.i get sotired of blacks thinging the whites owe them something we dont owe you shit.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Are these people white or black? They must be black or CNN would be down here. It is really sad that we cannot just have sympathy for the family and leave color out of it.
My-NiGhA

Ponchatoula, LA

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Its ashame how people talk. I mean if yu know any of them dat fine but leave race out of it. And its any race dat owe other or tha same race somethin... it don't matter wat color they are.... n if yu know wat really happen keep ya mouth shut
My-NiGhA

Ponchatoula, LA

#10 Mar 30, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
Are these people white or black? They must be black or CNN would be down here. It is really sad that we cannot just have sympathy for the family and leave color out of it.
josh is biracial so which his mama was white n his daddy is black. But the family didn't need CNN they got WLOX!!!
IFTTSSFH

Picayune, MS

#11 Mar 31, 2013
My-NiGhA wrote:
Its ashame how people talk. I mean if yu know any of them dat fine but leave race out of it. And its any race dat owe other or tha same race somethin... it don't matter wat color they are.... n if yu know wat really happen keep ya mouth shut
Are you threatening witnesses? Typical protecter of your own even if guilty.
Give

Sumrall, MS

#12 Mar 31, 2013
We sometimes take life for granted. We never realize how precious life is until death stares us in the face . I would love to se people white black or whaever race you might be come together and think snoot whats right and thats JUSTICE. We all she be at the alter praying even harder and more. Two families are going thru emotional and bad times. Lets leave race out and put God in. lets pray Lucedale…
Nobody

Sumrall, MS

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Levi u slipped up bra di ya time u will see da streets again

Location hidden

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Give wrote:
We sometimes take life for granted. We never realize how precious life is until death stares us in the face . I would love to se people white black or whaever race you might be come together and think snoot whats right and thats JUSTICE. We all she be at the alter praying even harder and more. Two families are going thru emotional and bad times. Lets leave race out and put God in. lets pray Lucedale…
You are so right.
liljstacka

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2013
[QUO TE who="IFTTSSFH"]<q uoted text>
Are you threatening witnesses? Typical protecter of your own even ino threats nof guil(/QUOTE]no threats straight promisin them cowards thatll never make it bhind them brick walls :)

Location hidden

#16 Apr 1, 2013
liljstacka wrote:
[QUO TE who="IFTTSSFH"]<q uoted text>
Are you threatening witnesses? Typical protecter of your own even ino threats nof guil(/QUOTE]no threats straight promisin them cowards thatll never make it bhind them brick walls :)
You may want to be careful what you type on here. They can find you.quite easily I might add. They will decipher what you typed and be putting the cuffs on you if you type too much. Threatening witnesses electronically is never a good idea.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2013
My-NiGhA wrote:
Same thing applies to you.
Curiosity

Flowood, MS

#18 Apr 1, 2013
Has there been any release of how he was murdered? How all three are involved? Just haven't heard much on this incident and shouldn't matter about the color of the skin on either the victim or the suspects!

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Curiosity wrote:
Has there been any release of how he was murdered? How all three are involved? Just haven't heard much on this incident and shouldn't matter about the color of the skin on either the victim or the suspects!
There is another post about their bond - it says cause of death was gun shot - you will see the news article and their picture.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 2, 2013
The fat bald one!! The fat bald one!! The fat bald one!! Do yall know what i know about him? Let's see if anybody know's..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard dunnam 3 hr APBT311 10
George Regional waiting room (Oct '10) 12 hr getitstraigt 163
Anonymous Mon Anonymous 1
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Nov 22 oj1izzl 647
Bus Accident Nov 22 Suck_it_up 6
Reaching out to Mississippi walmart workers. Nov 21 Fatmata 3
Walmart workers unite! Nov 21 Sportsman101 7
Lucedale Dating
Find my Match

Lucedale People Search