4-Mile Truck Stop
Candy

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Needs a Mrg that cares about the people working there and the people that comes in and spend money !!!! I have seen the way she makes fun of people that comes in there . I go in there everyday and it just got to me today the way she treats people! She needs to check herself and stop talking people and Do a better job of running that place!!!

Since: Apr 12

Lucedale, MS

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Candy wrote:
Needs a Mrg that cares about the people working there and the people that comes in and spend money !!!! I have seen the way she makes fun of people that comes in there . I go in there everyday and it just got to me today the way she treats people! She needs to check herself and stop talking people and Do a better job of running that place!!!
So tell her..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Here we go again, If you don't like the truck stop and are a customer, It's simple, Don't go there, If you are an employee, Find another job.
Candy

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Look I was just speaking out loud like all of you on here!!!! I shop there No I do not work there I work out of town that is the store I stop out !!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Gas it overpriced and the store is nasty....I don't shop there.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Candy wrote:
Look I was just speaking out loud like all of you on here!!!! I shop there No I do not work there I work out of town that is the store I stop out !!!
I was simply typing out loud as well, Why shop somewhere and then whine about it?
Candy

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Not whine about it just talking about the way it is ran !!!!
Little Big Man

Lucedale, MS

#8 Aug 1, 2012
It is nasty and way over priced, especially on gas. The mgr there is nicer than the owner. She makes fun of folks i.e. their size, clothes,etc.
Because she is small in stature, she makes fun of people who are not. Yet these are the people that keeps her in business. I do not go their anymore to buy anything, especially gas. I can go down the road and buy from the stations at Beaver Dam road.
Also, from what I hear, she is ugly to those girls that work there. What goes around, comes around.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Little Big Man wrote:
It is nasty and way over priced, especially on gas. The mgr there is nicer than the owner. She makes fun of folks i.e. their size, clothes,etc.
Because she is small in stature, she makes fun of people who are not. Yet these are the people that keeps her in business. I do not go their anymore to buy anything, especially gas. I can go down the road and buy from the stations at Beaver Dam road.
Also, from what I hear, she is ugly to those girls that work there. What goes around, comes around.
Gas is a good price at the new Town & Country. I don't care for 4-Mile food - it is too greasy and those old grills look like they
never been cleaned.
..Godmadeequal..

Auburn, IN

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Take with a grain of salt...cause everyone there doesn't really have skeletons in their closets.. But they may think they do.. Doesn't bother me to shop there. Not a one up there has room, reason or right to run that mouth about Anybody..It's closest to me. Now if I have to go up town shopping I do everything I need there. 4 mile is just convenient for us.
brushy biz

Gautier, MS

#11 Aug 1, 2012
I personally have worked for the owner, and all she is worried about is the all mighty dollar. She uses the "open 24 hours" to her advantage. When asked what I thought about her gas prices I replied "guess I'll be buying my gas from B & B or Wal-mart". She said "well I gotta make money somehow, and people will pay that much for chevron gas". If she would just simply lower her prices on convenient items as well as her deli/gas, people would be more apt to buy from her. Her gas station (as well as her hotel) have gained a bad image because of the employees working their, and also how she does not care about how the customers are being treated. I guarantee you that her hotel probably has a 1 star rating. People are free to do what they want to do, but I would suggest you go to Brushy Creek Quick Stop. The people there are so much more friendly, and Mr. Mike's prices are not insane like the Truck Stops.
Candy

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Little Big Man wrote:
She is very ugly to the girls that work there!That is why I will not be going back in there. The way I look at it if it was not for them girls that work in there she would not make the money she does make. I have seen them girls really busy and hard at their job and she the mrg. would be on her cell out in the dining room. Where I work we all help eachother IT IS CALLED TEAM WORK !!!!I feel sorry for them girls up there.I do like the burgers for there they are good as long as it is cooked as you wait for it.
LayBack

Hattiesburg, MS

#13 Aug 1, 2012
brushy biz wrote:
I personally have worked for the owner, and all she is worried about is the all mighty dollar. She uses the "open 24 hours" to her advantage. When asked what I thought about her gas prices I replied "guess I'll be buying my gas from B & B or Wal-mart". She said "well I gotta make money somehow, and people will pay that much for chevron gas". If she would just simply lower her prices on convenient items as well as her deli/gas, people would be more apt to buy from her. Her gas station (as well as her hotel) have gained a bad image because of the employees working their, and also how she does not care about how the customers are being treated. I guarantee you that her hotel probably has a 1 star rating. People are free to do what they want to do, but I would suggest you go to Brushy Creek Quick Stop. The people there are so much more friendly, and Mr. Mike's prices are not insane like the Truck Stops.
How can you come on here and say the people are not friendly up there? I love the cooks up there the day time cooks they are out of this world friendly and will stand there and talk to you as long as they can !!! I know this first hand . You just have to get the two right ones up there at onetime they do not work with eachother alot but I will tell you this they are so sweet and so funning and can cook out of this world !!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>She is very ugly to the girls that work there!That is why I will not be going back in there. The way I look at it if it was not for them girls that work in there she would not make the money she does make. I have seen them girls really busy and hard at their job and she the mrg. would be on her cell out in the dining room. Where I work we all help eachother IT IS CALLED TEAM WORK !!!!I feel sorry for them girls up there.I do like the burgers for there they are good as long as it is cooked as you wait for it.
They can find another job - that is not rocket science. We have many fast food places in town. Life is too short to work for a jerk - I do not know the mgr and am not calling her names. There are too many options in life to be miserable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber stalking, harassment or threat. Feb 20 Too_Funny 28
Leonard Double Dumb Cuckold Feb 20 Too_Funny 2
18 Million Dollar School Bond (Jun '12) Jan 24 Fragilepkg 24
Black teeth Jan '17 Too_Funny 27
Election Nov '16 trump 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Nov '16 Too_Funny 47
Public showers Sep '16 Lindy 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance