going down bad(but you knew that)

going down bad(but you knew that)

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

KasKy

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Aug 31, 2013
The county nor city is no longer any good as they once was. Hostile police force that tries to find any least thing to ticket you with. Sheriffs’ dept. thinks you’re a problem when you come in with something, doesn’t want you there, you don’t feel welcome anymore. Out of county people running our(?) hospital/regional and prohibits our family doctors. Supervisers and councilmen/mayor doing nothing to help any situation. Strikes being threatened. Slums and junky streets increasing. Fire depts. nasty and big headed. Medical services exposing your private info or selling it. Suicide on rise. Racism on the rise. Elections being hacked and votes multiplied illegally. Nothing but retirement place, young ones leaving for good. Hell in a hand basket. Yes, I left recently.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Don't blame you for leaving. Even the school system is mismanaged these days. Crap will hit the fan before long.
Ironman

Byram, MS

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm. The sheriff's dept. nor the police dept. ever bother me. I could tell you my big secret if you'd like.
Ironman

Byram, MS

#4 Aug 31, 2013
rolltide85 wrote:
Don't blame you for leaving. Even the school system is mismanaged these days. Crap will hit the fan before long.
You attended the Univ. of Alabama and are part of the class of '85? Just curious.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 31, 2013
I say leave if you don't like it, or do something to improve the county. I have never had a single problem with the law. Sometimes trouble just follows us where ever we go.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Ironman wrote:
Hmmm. The sheriff's dept. nor the police dept. ever bother me. I could tell you my big secret if you'd like.
Umm, lets see? Obey the law? Never leave home? Be married to the governors daughter?
I-KNOW

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Fire Depts nasty and big headed? Where do you live? Can make it a slow roll now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Ironman wrote:
<quoted text>You attended the Univ. of Alabama and are part of the class of '85? Just curious.
Just a code name. I figured "roll tide" would fit in perfectly
Comm1

Petal, MS

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Used to be they took armed terroists alive. Now they are afraid of getting a bandaid cut.

Police enter home and kill 107 year old man in his own bedroom (One of America's oldest citizens)

An 107-year-old man in Arkansas was killed yesterday after entering into a gun fight with a SWAT team. They say they were responding to a domestic disturbance call around 5pm at a residence and learned that an aggravated assault had occurred against two people in the house.
The suspect, 107-year-old Monroe Isadore, had pointed a gun at the two people.Police ushered out the two victims and Isadore barricaded himself in a room.When officers tried to get into the room, Isadore shot at the door and so the officers retreated to a safer area.

A SWAT team was then called in and a negotiator tried to speak with Isadore. When negotiations were unsuccessful, SWAT inserted gas into the room.Again, Isadore shot at the officers inserting the gas from outside a bedroom window. No officers were injured in the shootout.
Shortly after throwing gas into the room, the SWAT team attempted to enter the room and Isadore started shooting. The entry team shot back and killed Isadore.
Mark Foor

Petal, MS

#10 Sep 9, 2013
The only reason that the cops were even there was because of a domestic disturbance. Once they got the people out of danger, they should have left. They overstepped their authority by claiming that they had 'probable cause' to believe that he might actually hurt someone. If they had left, he probably would have calmed down and went back to business as usual. JMHO
Nicole

Petal, MS

#11 Sep 9, 2013
He wasn't in his own home. It was his granddaughter's home; the old man had also threatened to kill her, which is why the police were called. The old man had become senile. When the granddaughter finally got him to open the door of the room he was in, he pointed a gun at her and state, "You better stop breaking into my house" even though it wasn't his house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages