First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Okay, then you have heard it recently. Usually it is Don, a very experienced DJ of many years before being hired here. Just trying to be helpful and friendly with the local people.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 22, 2012
The_SCOOP wrote:
Okay, then you have heard it recently. Usually it is Don, a very experienced DJ of many years before being hired here. Just trying to be helpful and friendly with the local people.
Where was Don a DJ before comming here?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 22, 2012
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Don a DJ before comming here?
Being helpful and friendly is great - doing a job professionally is better to me. He cuts people's time short. I can't imagine anyone coming here to be a DJ that had a good job.

Location hidden

#24 Aug 23, 2012
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Don a DJ before comming here?
In Alabama, don't know the radio station.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#25 Aug 23, 2012
The_SCOOP wrote:
<quoted text>
In Alabama, don't know the radio station.
Kool ok
Twisted sister

United States

#26 Sep 12, 2012
They should put a time limit for you to tell what youhave for sale and price! It doesnt take more than 45 seconds to say what you need? You give your number so if someone is truely interested they can call you and ask any question they want to see if thats what they are interested in? Bob did keep the calls limited so most would have a chance to sell their item. They should have give him a raise for he was the one that actually managed the station!! We love you Bob and you are missed dearly!
marie

Ashburn, VA

#27 Jun 15, 2013
i am lookin 4 a transmission 4 a 95 f150 w/ the straight 6 n it . . would rather have a standard but an auto will work . . 6015145430

Location hidden

#28 Jun 15, 2013
Every DJ works it the way they like, no one has complained yet about it to them.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 15, 2013
or leave a note at the station letter box. Whatever you want.
egg man

Ridgeland, MS

#31 Jun 17, 2013
I have fresh yard eggs, a dollar a dozen.(you supply the egg carton.) I also have a 1980 ford ranger I am willing to trade for a western saddle.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 17, 2013
egg man wrote:
I have fresh yard eggs, a dollar a dozen.(you supply the egg carton.) I also have a 1980 ford ranger I am willing to trade for a western saddle.
You have to call in for that.

Location hidden

#33 Jun 17, 2013
egg man wrote:
Please click on the envelope by my name and type a contact number or a way to get ahold of you, You can post it on the forum but that would be a bad idea. Too many pranksters on here. I believe W.R.B.E has a facebook page, You could post on there as well.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know Good Paid or Free Dating Sites? (Aug '12) Mar '18 zan 7
Fishing below the Wilkerson Ferry (Aug '11) Mar '18 Brandon0852 6
church Mar '18 freebird 4
News Will Waveland cops have to pay to take home the... Jan '18 Waveland Citizen 1
Poll George County Sheriff candidates (Mar '15) Jan '18 TheTruth 16
Scoop (May '14) Dec '17 nawuhuh 6
Firing of warden (May '14) Dec '17 get_down_tonight 8

Lucedale Jobs

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages