City cops out of control!!

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2013
We was in town going to the dollor store a city cop comes of from the ER up on my bumper follows all the way just past autozone then floors that piece of junk ford almost hits my car in the ass in passes me and a van turn lights on nothing but reckless driving from this dumbass cop jsut to go to a young man walking on 26 behind Wayne Lees Mr cop im not hiding on here talking shit on you just ask who i am your ass could have caused a wreck but next time tin badge man go ahead and hit me i see the city really needs reckless driving cops like you and by the way be sure to reply cause i pretty sure you read this

Wrote by me

Leonard Dunnam

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Well you certainly are not hiding.
granny

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Feb 8, 2013
tell them boo boo

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2013
I will that pissed me off as it should anybody.....
Minnow Bucket

Columbia, MS

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Pig

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
We was in town going to the dollor store a city cop comes of from the ER up on my bumper follows all the way just past autozone then floors that piece of junk ford almost hits my car in the ass in passes me and a van turn lights on nothing but reckless driving from this dumbass cop jsut to go to a young man walking on 26 behind Wayne Lees Mr cop im not hiding on here talking shit on you just ask who i am your ass could have caused a wreck but next time tin badge man go ahead and hit me i see the city really needs reckless driving cops like you and by the way be sure to reply cause i pretty sure you read this
Wrote by me
Leonard Dunnam
get out of the way next time dumba$$. Worst part of being a cop is dealing with lowlifes like yourself.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Pig wrote:
<quoted text>get out of the way next time dumba$$. Worst part of being a cop is dealing with lowlifes like yourself.
You little bastard that will only hide is next time this dumbass cop best turn lights on before he gets up on somebody not run up on my ass and then run around me and another van with his reckless driving but when you get balls enough to call me a lowlife to my face then do it hider

Location hidden

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Pig wrote:
<quoted text>get out of the way next time dumba$$. Worst part of being a cop is dealing with lowlifes like yourself.
Oh and FYI the dam cops dont have to deal with me so get your shit straight before you type with them susage fingers again you are a coward if you have to hide and type

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2013
You better judge me PUNK!!
Piggy

Canton, MS

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I would love to shoot you in the nuts with a stun gun and watch you flop like a fish you dumb bastard.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Pig wrote:
You piece of crap, Grt out of the way when a cop is 2 foot off of your bumper and decides he's in a hurry with no vlights on or siren sounding off and tries passing you to get somewhere, I've had that happen. I suggest the cops city and county be re evaluated on driving , respond laws, and dealing with humans because I have seen quite a few that seriously need it. I'll tell you what PIG, How about you come and push me out of the way.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Pig wrote:
By the way. If you are a officer, That badge doesn't make you any better person than anyone and I would be a willing lowlife to meet you out of uniform and you pop of at the hole with something like that.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Piggy wrote:
I would love to shoot you in the nuts with a stun gun and watch you flop like a fish you dumb bastard.
Well big man do it then talk about it

Location hidden

#14 Feb 9, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> By the way. If you are a officer, That badge doesn't make you any better person than anyone and I would be a willing lowlife to meet you out of uniform and you pop of at the hole with something like that.
If he is a cop i bet he would not meet face to face and say that to nobodys face bottom line

Location hidden

#15 Feb 9, 2013
I think im gonna email some of my groups about this shit maybe its time for a rally in George Co

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Piggy wrote:
It is very sad to express yourself in such a way.
granny

Hattiesburg, MS

#17 Feb 9, 2013
pass time
GC change

Counce, TN

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Pig wrote:
IF you were a TRAINED officer, WITH half a brain, ppl would pull over and u could have the whole road/hwy/street. BUT, until u learn to use your equipment, how da hell do u expect ppl to respond to you???
Worst part of living in Lucedale/George County is officers such as yourself (sigh ) is all WE have as taxpaying citizens!!
OOPS!!! Trying to have a battle of wits with an obvious unarmed person!!!
Piggy

Canton, MS

#19 Feb 9, 2013
You need to rally some help to teach you English you illiterate s.o.b.

I would like to see any of you idiots hit a officer. We just need a excuse to tase your dumb asses. Get a freaking job and stay off the damn computer.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 9, 2013
GC change wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you were a TRAINED officer, WITH half a brain, ppl would pull over and u could have the whole road/hwy/street. BUT, until u learn to use your equipment, how da hell do u expect ppl to respond to you???
Worst part of living in Lucedale/George County is officers such as yourself (sigh ) is all WE have as taxpaying citizens!!
OOPS!!! Trying to have a battle of wits with an obvious unarmed person!!!
Very well said Gc!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake George 27 min TaurusPT809G 2
little fat boo boo 1 hr coward Leonard 6
Sheriff's involvement in residents' personal b... 17 hr Suck_it_up 2
begging booboo Apr 13 Littleoldlady 7
Chinatown new menu food? Apr 12 BooBoo the Bum 8
Mary Loper! Did they find the body! Apr 12 begging booboo 12
Shooting on highway 57 Apr 10 Jenkle 2

Flash Flood Watch for George County was issued at April 18 at 4:16PM CDT

More from around the web

Lucedale People Search