One of former President Ronald Reagan...

One of former President Ronald Reagan’s favorite jokes.

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2013
There is a great Russian joke. Actually it is more of a Soviet joke, and it was one of President Ronald Reagan’s favorite jokes. It goes something like this:

“A guy walks into a Moscow car dealership to buy a new car. After submitting to various kinds of background checks, financial checks, family history checks and just about any other kind of investigation that the government wanted to perform, they finally agreed to approve his purchase of a new vehicle. They said,“You are now in the queue. You can go back home now. We will call you when it’s time to pick up your car in ten years.” The guy asks,“Will that be in the morning or in the afternoon?” The stunned government employee asks,“Why do you care? I said go home! It will be in ten years.” To which the distraught man meekly replied,“I need to know because I have a plumber coming in the morning.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 12 OUR CHILDREN 6
News William Darden, Idice Darden face meth-related ... (Jun '11) Jul 26 Kaleigh Darden 144
Murder Jul '17 Gennann3958 2
Marijuana is dangerous Jul '17 Hooked on the let... 1
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun '17 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun '17 Trey 3
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun '17 MDawg 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages