ASSEDO

Flora, MS

#1 Feb 26, 2011
Do you have a Tracfone, and does it work in areas around Lucedale, like Rocky Creek or Agricola? I need one for work and don't want to use up my personal minutes on my cell. Any other options other than a Tracfone?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2011
straight talk has terrible reception outside of lucedale, i recommend cellular souths prepaid plan, 50 dollars a month unlimited talk and text and excellent coverage throughout the county.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#4 Feb 27, 2011
I use Net10 myself, it has great reception here and in alabama.
Sage

Clinton, MS

#6 Feb 27, 2011
I have Tracfone and for the most part it does well and it's cheap. There are lots of dead spots outside of town but in town and along the major highways, it's great. Net10 is owned by Tracfone and you get the same service but it's a little cheaper.
Oh Gosh

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2011
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>We have straight talk and it works really good everwheres not had any problems with them and its only 48 a month for unlimted talk text and internet and you get a 770 local number
This is what my mother has.. It's great, if I wasn't under contract I'd switch. Hers works in Pensacola, lucedale, Semmes, mobile, Hurley. Everyone I talk to from lucedale has trouble when crossing the alabama line going into wilmer no matter who your cellular carrier is.
Nettle

Sumrall, MS

#8 Feb 28, 2011
I have Verizon it works really good - I have 3 phones on it, but one phone would probably not be very much - they give you good service and a new phone every two years
ASSEDO

Flora, MS

#9 Mar 3, 2011
Thanks! I did purchase a Straight Talk and after 1 1/2 hours on the phone trying to get it activated, it was determined the phone I purchased at Walmart in Lucedale did not use some of the cell towers. The customer rep at Straight Talk advised me to return the phone and trade up to a LG420G. Walmart apparently does not stock the phone. Also, they would not take back the Service Card because the Service Pin number was scratched off during the process of customer service attempts to activate. Customer service at Straight Talk advised me to get a different phone and would not reimburse for the phone card.

Walmart, in Lucedale did take back the LG200 phone and wrote "No cell towers" on the form.

They did not or could not take back the $30.00 cell phone card, but did get reimbursed for the LG220 phone.

Thanks for the advise. I will try mentul-autocats advise for cellular south's prepay.
GERALD J

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Jul 2, 2013
ASSEDO wrote:
Do you have a Tracfone, and does it work in areas around Lucedale, like Rocky Creek or Agricola? I need one for work and don't want to use up my personal minutes on my cell. Any other options other than a Tracfone?
FILLED OUT FORM TWICE, AWAIT BENEFITS, THE TOTAL TIME IS 2 YEARS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS

LAB RAT 1985 AUG FT DIX, ILLEGAL, DEAD, CAME BACK, CYSTS ALL OVER BODY, BREAST, UTERUS, NECK, ETC., ANTHRAX .XIG VAC., ILLEGAL, FT DETRICK, MARYLAND, AS A BIOLOGIST, MICRO I WENT ON INTERVIEW 07 FROM HOME 60 MILES, AND I TOURED THE LABS, AND THE RESEARCHERS, PATH LAB, LAUGHING VIALS, AND DRUGS FOR THE RECRUITS, SHIPED, BEING SHIP, FED EX PICK UP, AND THEY WERE WORKING ON SOMETHING THAT IS ALLEGEDLY TB VACINE, IN THE HALLWAY I NOTICED A SIGN VOLUNTEERS, WELL, AS A PHARACY INTERN, BCG VACINE WAS THE TB VACINE, IN TH 70-80, AND BEING A PATHOLOGY LAB, WITH NBC NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL, CHEMICAL.,'THEY COULD, HINTS WORKING ON A VAC/DURG/BIO HAZARRD THAT HITS THE LUNG.,' MYCOBACTERIUM RESEARCH AND DEV IS A CIVLIAN THING NOT A DOD THING., THE RESEARCHER WER LAUGHING THE LAB RATS 'THEY WILL DIE, SICK, OR BOTH' NOT SAYING A WORD, I NOTED HOW, WHAT WHEN, WHERE, WHY THEY RESEAERCH AND THE LASIZY FAIRE TYPE OF ATTITUDE OF DEATH TO THE TROOPS., I WAS/AM BETRAYED BY THE USA, AND EVEN NOW WITH THE DRONE AND NEURAL NETS, ILLEGAL, AND STALKING BY ANNETTE MARION, SHE IS HAS BEEN INCESTED W/MOM, SHE IS SO GROSS, 67 HART STATED 'RID AND KILL FAMILY TO LOCK HER UP SHE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE' E WAS WILL BE CORRECT. HEARING LOSS, BOTH EARS, BILATERAL, DOD EVENT THEN AND NOW., NONIONIZING RADIATION, FLIGHT LINE, AVIONS IN THE AIR NATIONAL GUARD, THE SAME UNIT/ALABA THAT GEORGE W BUSH, HE IS A FLIRT, A LUSH, ETC., I CALL A PIG A PIG, LIAR A LIAR, I DO NOT STATE LIES, I REPORT LIES, AND BASTARDS, AND KILLERS., PEOPLE HATE ME FOR THIS., SO PLEASE EXPIDTE THE VA BENEFITS, QUICKLY, MONEY AND BENEFITS, MONEY., KEY WORD, LAB RAT FT DIX IS ENTITLED UCMJ UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE, ALL E4 SALARY, 100% DISABLED., HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, IT GOES GON., THERE ARE MANY DEATHS, AND ONE FEMALE IN A JOB FAIR, MILITARY,'DOD YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO US.,, SENT UNMMARKED VIALS, PEOPLE SICK AND DIED UMMMMMMM CAN YOU IMAGE MILITARY THAT KILLED BY UNFRIENDLY USA FIRE, MEDICAL CORP SUCKS.

EVERYONE POINTS TO RUSSIA, CHINA, OUTER MONGOLIA, BUT THE USA PER SQ INCH BETRAYS, AND KILLS, INNOCENT.

DENOUNCED USA 1991., YOUR FAULT, YOU AND EVERY AMERICAN BETRAYED ME, I TAKE STAND IN ANOTHER COUNTRY LAND.

BE QUICK, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS QUICK TO KILL, STALK, TAUGT HARASSE, MAIME, BLIND, DEAF, ETC, OTHERS., ANNETTE IS AT FAULT WITH A KILLING GROUP OF DRONES/NEURAL NETS.

GET REAL

JUST DO IT.

AIR ACADEMY CREDIT UNION, BE PROMPT. ROUTING NUMBER AND ACCOUNT NUMBER IS ON THE SECOND FILE OF THE BENEFITS. PUT IT IN NOW., JULY 2013, AND BACK DATE TO 8/85 FT DIX, PAY ALL BACK YEARS., THANKS YOU

V/R
E4 SPEC YVETTE ANNE MARION ON MY DD214-----
YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD
DICAMPLI, X HUSBAND DENNIS PAUL NAME

SENATOR KAINE, WARNER, BRASSO, OTHER 'SNOWDEN THIS IS FOR THE USA SHOVE
gerald put on the internet
ANNETTE, CPMS OSD, MIL, TRACKPHONE, DOD, HOSED OVER 8 PHONES, OVER8 COMPUTERS, OVER 20 EMAILS HOSED, THIS IS ILLEGAL
gerald ANNETTE READ GERALD
WHO GERALD WHO GERALD , REMEMBER THE BROTHERS YOU FU, REMEMBER
GERALD, ALBERT, REMEMEBER
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THE AUTROCITES TO THE FAMILUY
ANNETTE MARION CPMS OSD MIL DOD HOSES EMAILS OF MANY, TELEPHONES, COMPUTERS
GERALD
HALLO YA ALL

Carnegie, PA

#11 Sep 30, 2013
I have a Tracfone
Bought the HSn Samsung Centura bundle
Is not working in my area.
But the old one does?Says my area[ the boonies]
does not support android Tracfone?
Bought stuff for the phone such as facecover/case /linyards/
now..spent $$$ will go in drawer...:(
I-KNOW

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Sep 30, 2013
I have prepaid AT&T 50 a month and love it. Will not go back to cspire or Verizon for anything.
financewoman

Charlotte, NC

#13 Dec 18, 2014
We cut our prices on Tracfone Prepaid Wireless refill airtime for a limited time. Visit us at

2it.info/6zd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Dailey Sat Suck_it_up 10
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) May 20 doesnotmatter 661
Nephew Missing (Mar '13) May 20 GC Change 183
Charlet Dearman of Lucedale arrested for posses... May 19 Suck_it_up 3
Chinatown new menu food? May 19 Suck_it_up 19
Ufo May 4 kottonmouth_king 2
bbw or cougar May 3 Granny1950 6
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]