What to do with bombers' body

What to do with bombers' body

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2013
Cemeteries across the state of Massachusetts are refusing to accept the body of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev for burial.

Tsarnaev, 26, died in a gun battle with police on Apr 19, four days after bombs he is believed to have set with his younger brother killed three people and injured another 264.

Relatives have said they want to have him buried locally, but several cemeteries in Massachusetts said they would not accept the remains for burial. Governor Deval Patrick said yesterday he would not get involved.

Under Islamic law, the body cannot be cremated, a procedure used in some cases of notorious criminals such as Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/archives/2013/05...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2013
I say blow his body up and put in the garbage, because that is what he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May 28 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages