Bob

Perkinston, MS

#1 Oct 29, 2013
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/10/60-minut...

Posted by William A. Jacobson Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 7:26pm

60 Minutes had an absolutely devastating report on the Obama administration’s failure to protect Ambassador Chris Stevens and other Americans in Benghazi.

I’ll post the video when available (update – available and added), but the heart of the report is that there were clear and unequivocal warnings which were ignored, and the Obama administration lied about these warnings after the attack.
Hillary and Obama blamed a video and stood by the caskets perpetuating that lie.

And remember how almost all of the media obsessed with Mitt Romney’s statement over Benghazi, and colluded to ask Romney gotcha questions while downplaying and obfuscating what really happened.

60 Minutes said its investigation took almost a year.
Wendy Emlinger

Perkinston, MS

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Sorry, can't get too excited about the 4 killed at Benghazi, when no one remembers the 241 marines who died this time of year back in 1983. By time the Arab terrorist attacks were done over 380 American soldiers and civilians had been killed. Now we have a Democratic president and hysterics reign when unforeseen things go wrong and a handful of Americans get killed. Yes, I'm sorry for their families, but I think this whole mess has been blown out of proportion. Do something useful, remember those 380 soldiers who died, remember all the soldiers who've died in Afghanistan and Iraq, but quit straining at gnats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
district 1 supervisor mess 2 hr Suck_it_up 6
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... (Mar '15) Aug 23 Fingold 22
George County deputy arrested for domestic viol... Aug 19 Suck_it_up 1
Terry Thompson (Feb '10) Aug 18 Uncle Rogers niece 30
News Sound Off (Jun '09) Aug 18 Vancleave Kennedy 13
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Aug 16 justiceforall 664
Constance Aug 15 PureKountry80 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages