blackpeoplemeet.com REALLY?
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Georgia boy

Byram, MS

#484 Mar 28, 2014
It dont matter if there is double standards in race relations,bottom line is this is a free country,freedom,if people want to date on a website that is all black so be it,i can see how helpfull that would be ,weeding out a lot of people that they are not intetested in quit whinning about it
bill_54321

Manassas, VA

#485 Apr 28, 2014
I do not think there is a problem with a dating site that specializes in helping those that want to meet someone of a particular race.

That said, I think it is a gross double standard for a site that is presumably sensitive to the African American community to call that group "Black People." That's a completely inappropriate phrase today. I think it does the African American community a disservice.
hi sherman

Tucson, AZ

#486 May 13, 2014
Do they have, wherewhitepeoplemeet.com ? Oh, yes I do believe it's called a Ku Klux Klan meeting. Both are very race baiting, sad!" Content of character, not color of skin"
mike

Baltimore, MD

#488 Jul 6, 2014
I am half native american half hungarian and we moved on, hell our kind is the minority of minorities. But the racism from blacks and how they treat or "tolerate" others is like the white supremacists. Whites and bmikerowns moved on, now blacks need to too. I believe in equality, thats why I hate and love all races equally, except native americans, I pity how they have faded away.
drew 07

Fort Wayne, IN

#489 Oct 2, 2014
if you're going to hate on white people for something that less than 2% of did (own slaves), over 50 years ago, then SCREW YOU!!!

“Lovely soul”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#490 Oct 7, 2014
How the hell is this racist? Have you ever thought about how " whitepeoplemeet.com " would look? It would look sketchy as hell! Remember back in the day when white people met? What did they meet for? I'll wait...

Is " christianmingle.com " a bad website too? Because it's mainly for christians? C'mon, think about it. This is crazy.

Nobody said having a website for white people to meet up would be a bad thing. There are asian and muslim meet up sites, but nope, white people only want to focus on what black people have and how unfair it is that we have it and where double standards are. Pulling the race card much? Get over it! Quit crying over it! If you want a website like that, CREATE IT!

You guys wanna cry about the website made for black people to meet up and date OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, what the HELL is wrong with that? It's better than having to spend a tremendous amount of time on a regular dating site looking for black people to date. On those sites it's usually black men and women looking for white or hispanic or asian counterparts, while on blackpeoplemeet.com it's for black people to meet black people! Why can't people understand that?
Prince g

Lucedale, MS

#491 Oct 22, 2014
Little Big Man wrote:
There's also one thing I don't understand and that is that there is a Black Miss America contest every year, but white ladies can't have just a White Miss America contest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist either, but equality should be for ALL people!! Why can't we just all get along, that would please God very much, after all He created all of us in His likeness. I'm sure He is diappointed with us so many times. Let's pray for America, both black and white. Have a great new year!!
Look my color blind people; God allowed you 400 years of free labor to get ahead of the world economy and just recent as early as 1964 black people were legislatively given the right to vote, however it took much longer to adjust to it in Mississippi because blacks were coming up missing and hanging in trees remember not to long ago. We are still a protective group you know. However, we losing our protection, our right to vote without a hassle, day by day to a revival of separatist and extreme racist in a suit. I appeal to the real white Christian to remember how not so long ago we couldn't walk on the same side walk with your kind. Speak for me in church tell your people we to far behind to be equal with white people. A black man doesn't own much of nothing. We don't have nobody but the federal Government whom finally came in and stop your kind from hanging all of us. Which of you still holding the secrets in your sub conscious mind of the hangings you know about. We black and proud for morale purposes we have these black organizations like the NAACP in which was started by a white man to represent our cause, salute us for what we endured by the help of God. I will pray for your soul to be set free in judgement. Love prince g
billhenderson2

Minneapolis, MN

#492 Nov 7, 2014
Quentin3434 wrote:
There is as many white people on that site as blacks.
Yeah White chicks with big butts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard Dunnam 16 hr Pearly blacks 1
Arrons Jul 23 carmen 1
Lucedale Jul 22 just_do_it 2
black-panther-invasion Jul 13 just_do_it 1
Sonic Jul 8 Lnb 2
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun '16 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun '16 Bullhauler 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance