Rock it

Dallas, TX

#439 Jul 4, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
Go to Walmart seems we have plenty of whites and blacks meeting in GC - if everyone could just be American's it would be much better.
Poor white trash I suppose.
Rock it

Dallas, TX

#440 Jul 4, 2013
Racism will never die because of trashes like those who have posted this mess.
SouthernBelle68

Picayune, MS

#441 Jul 5, 2013
Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.
Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/yo-player-more-...
Also Just Saying

Saint Louis, MO

#443 Jul 7, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
-Sarcasm-
AFRICAN-Americans are NOT racist.... Didnt you know that? LOL! Only white people are racist. LOL!
Ever heard of the united negro college fund? Nothing racist about that either LOL!
The first slave owner in America was Anthony Johnson (A negro). However, AFRICAN-Americans fail to acknowledge this.
AFRICAN-Americans also seem to think AFRICA is an all black country. LOL!
Racism will never die.... AFRICAN-Americans will see to that. They realize that keeping racism has many benefits.
Generalizations... come on now, you had a great point but you're saying that all African-Americans are like this.

You just see some of the ignorance presented by SOME of the african-americans. Which makes you more ignorant than the african-americans you described.

Though you have a point, african-americans need to know those facts you stated and to actually know the definition of racism and "racist" because man.... I see so many african americans use the word where it is not needed at all, and I myself am an African-American.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#444 Jul 10, 2013
None of the following are considered to be racist or offensive:

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Black Entertainment Channel
Black History Month
Congressional Black Caucus
Miss Black America
American Association of Blacks in Energy
The Association of Black Psychologists
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators & Developers
National Association of Black Journalists
National Black Business Council, Inc.
National Black Chamber of Commerce
National Black MBA Association
National Black Nurses Association
National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
National Society of Black Engineers
National Coalition of 100 Black Women
United Negro College Fund
100 Black Men of America
Organization of Black Designers

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/white-his...
stever

Chula Vista, CA

#445 Jul 19, 2013
What would happen if you turned on your TV and saw an ad about " whitepeoplemeet.com "? Just curious.
Thomas

Tulsa, OK

#446 Jul 21, 2013
really bible bable Shut the F**K up
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Ma'am, You are so right, What I don't condone is mixing races, Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bible even says it's wrong. Have a great new year.
Evolve

Sacramento, CA

#447 Jul 22, 2013
Why are you bothered by it? When you go to eharmony what is mostly on that site? What do you see on the commericals? Ponder on that for a minute then let it go.
Geaux wrote:
I'm wasting time watching television tonight and saw a grossly racist site called blackpeoplemeet.com . How exactly is there this double standard again where there could be no possibility of a whitepeoplemeet.com however a blackpeoplemeet.com is perfectly fine?
For those that wonder what I'm talking about it is a dating service/site.
I may be overreacting but equality is equality, no bias, no discrimination from either side.
Zack

United States

#448 Jul 24, 2013
Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
Every race is welcome on eharmony, match.com etc. Blackpeople meet.com is a website where you can't join if you're not black.....totally racist
Steve

Chula Vista, CA

#449 Jul 25, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
None of the following are considered to be racist or offensive:
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Black Entertainment Channel
Black History Month
Congressional Black Caucus
Miss Black America
American Association of Blacks in Energy
The Association of Black Psychologists
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators & Developers
National Association of Black Journalists
National Black Business Council, Inc.
National Black Chamber of Commerce
National Black MBA Association
National Black Nurses Association
National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
National Society of Black Engineers
National Coalition of 100 Black Women
United Negro College Fund
100 Black Men of America
Organization of Black Designers
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/white-his...
They should be! This is a blatant case of reverse descrimination. Why don't you simply change the word from "black" to "white" and see what the reaction would be. Get a clue!!
Steve

Chula Vista, CA

#450 Jul 25, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text> Every race is welcome on eharmony, match.com etc. Blackpeople meet.com is a website where you can't join if you're not black.....totally racist
Zack...You might want to add that these "other" dating sites give you the option to select options, including race. Maybe just a website called " allpeoplemeet.com " would be nice.
Jim

Canada

#451 Jul 27, 2013
Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
You people? Lol
You had your own schools to call your own at one point, but, separate and equal is not equal and all that. And I agree with that.

This site, however, is racist. It dissalows people into a group based on ethnicity. I understand the idea of a strong cultural legacy. But I don't think my children should be dissalowed into anything because they're white, brown, black or purple. Minorities are already given priorities for government jobs, scholarships and certain companies. Anything of that nature promotes racism. Don't blame personal lack of success or personal failures on exterior sources, as they are yours and not your ethnicities.

As for all the comments about black people on tv. I have been watching NFL Network all day and it seems pretty evenly split, if not more black people.
Matt

Lancaster, PA

#452 Jul 29, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text> Every race is welcome on eharmony, match.com etc. Blackpeople meet.com is a website where you can't join if you're not black.....totally racist
Then why are their Asian people, White People and Hispanic people on Blackpeoplemeet.com ?

Oh, because that would require "Zack" to have actually gotten off his fat ass and actually do some research.
Matt

Lancaster, PA

#453 Jul 29, 2013
I also find the strawman argument out here to be hilarious...

http://whitepeopledate.com/

Has been active for a while. Black people aren't up in arms. Liberal media hasn't run rampant with it. Why?! Because despite what right wingers say it's not the liberals drawing up race issues.
Israelite

Euless, TX

#455 Aug 5, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Ma'am, You are so right, What I don't condone is mixing races, Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bible even says it's wrong. Have a great new year.
this is a very ignorant post. first the bible does not say don't mix with other races. it says marry a woman of understanding. if God didn't like race mixing then you would be in trouble. Europeans mixed with the cave man aka horites in the bible. this is why your people aren't black anymore. aren't you happy good skill still accept you? now one last thing. racism does not mean hatred of one race over another. it means one race making money off the other while preventing another race from doing the same. I.e putting liquor stores in black communites and not allowing them to do business in yours. aka dumping..... in this regard you guys less the pack. discrimination it's still dominated by whites. You know this is true. so let's stop with the ignorance. also it is impossible for blacks aka Hebrew Israelites to be both African and American at the same time. these are two continents. we are Hebrews. we are not closely related toAfricans and never were. read a book and stop making ignorant statements. fyi ignorant means lack of knowledge. clearly you all lack plenty of that.
Juanld87

Syracuse, NY

#456 Aug 7, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
-Sarcasm-
AFRICAN-Americans are NOT racist.... Didnt you know that? LOL! Only white people are racist. LOL!
Ever heard of the united negro college fund? Nothing racist about that either LOL!
The first slave owner in America was Anthony Johnson (A negro). However, AFRICAN-Americans fail to acknowledge this.
AFRICAN-Americans also seem to think AFRICA is an all black country. LOL!
Racism will never die.... AFRICAN-Americans will see to that. They realize that keeping racism has many benefits.
You sound like a total dick head...you're not black or involved in a black community. America is white America, everything in America is tailored for Caucasians...therefore all black/minorities group are necessary to avoid our culture from being left out. Take the pill and stop living in the matrix. & there are white people on blackpeoplemeet.com its just the title of the site. In my eyes match.com is tailored for whites, even the application picture when you open it on your phone is all white people with two black guys sprinkled in.
farealz

United States

#457 Aug 10, 2013
At first i thought the same, if white people had a site like this it would be a big thing.. but now im thinking its fine.. im mixed n i have no trouble "fitting in"..
offended

Fayetteville, NC

#461 Aug 14, 2013
White history month. United white fund. Whitepeoplemeet.com . these would all be offensive but it is OK if black people do it.
RTEN

Pinellas Park, FL

#462 Aug 23, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the children that are mixed - they don't fit in well in either race.
They claim to be ONLY black...like our President does.
seriouslywhogive safuck

Tustin, CA

#463 Aug 24, 2013
Popular dating websites like eharmony and the sort are bound to have an inequality in the user demographic, one that caters to those who prefer dating white people. This is not their fault, its just the result of there being more white people in America. So people that want to date white people online without doing a lot of searching have that luxury in America simply due to its population differences. On the other hand, people of any ethnicity(including white) that prefer dating other ethnic groups with ease (black people in this case) are not afforded this luxury. In order to provide the same services to both types of people (those who prefer both white and those who prefer minorities) a site has to make a conscious effort to target a specific group of the population, and to do so requires the use of prejudice. This takes the form of blackpeoplemeet.com 's website name, which is prejudiced to imply a higher than average chance of meeting black singles on the site. This prejudice is not their fault. It is simply a requirement if the site wants to attract its targeted niche of users. It is also simply a prejudiced label, and in no way a means of ethnic exclusion (Anyone that thinks they would turn away consumers based on skin color doesn't understand the first thing about corporate America). In fact, it is a means of inclusion for those that are born with natural genetic preference towards a certain skin color/complexion and wish to satisfy this preference. The fact that eharmony caters to a specific preference without giving itself a racist label like " whitepeoplemeet.com " is a fluke. They would if they had to, they're just fortunate enough to exist in a country where this isn't necessary. And blackpeoplemeet.com is unfortunate enough to exist in a country that they have to.

Bottom Line: Pragmatically speaking, blackpeoplemeet.com is an equalizer. Without it, people of all color have a greater access to white singles than other races, whereas with it, people of all colors are given an equal ease of access to black singles. Racism isn't even an issue technically, as there is no legitimate data (to my knowledge) that suggests any correlation between the color of your skin and your preference of lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ufo Mon kottonmouth_king 2
bbw or cougar Sun Granny1950 6
real haunted places (Oct '10) Sun Haha 24
begging booboo Apr 27 Suck_it_up 9
Sheriff's involvement in residents' personal b... Apr 24 Sportsman101 3
Lake George Apr 24 sportsman101 6
The violence inciting race baiting continues. Apr 23 jbom 2
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE