blackpeoplemeet.com REALLY?
this guy

United States

#398 May 29, 2013
Idiot ín addition to the fact that there is a whitepeoplemeet.com , are a ton of different races on each site. For instance, there are many white men on blackpeoplemeet.com liking to meet black women hence the name. Its a place to meet black people. There is also a whitepeoplemeet, hispanicpeoplemeet, petloversmeet ect.
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#399 May 30, 2013
I am 23 and a white American. I do not have a high education. I agree that black peoplemeet is a good site for African Americans (#dislikethatterm) to meet. I also believe that even though it seems this site has got a lot of forum attention like this...that a website called whitepeoplemeet would make national headlines on news papers, tv and radio for being targeted as racist. Not to say that this discussion has not got to that level. I believe I am almost at a young enough age that racism is a thing of the past..and thank god..blue birds fucking blue birds and black birds doing black hahaha we aren't birds first off! Wtf? Anyways, slavery for all races was the backbone and blood of this whole u.s. country. I do not think your owed anything but to keep the fight for equality!! Though, I do apologize for what past history has done to each race and nationality. Whites are not in power, China is in power! And our government is corrupt for years, tho I have only been able to realize and research this recently in my young adult hood. President Obama was a huge stepping stone for Americans (this includes anyone born here or who has passed out test for citizenship). Not that we haven't had better candidates in the past but it's good to see majority of our culture know who the leader is of the United States. Now, I am not a supporter of republican or democrats! I would actually be less on the side of Obama but that is my personal choice and how I feel the lack of being able to agree and support America as Americans is a huge factor in our government and society.
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#400 May 30, 2013
Blackpeoplemeet is simply a campaign to target those to pay for dating sites. If it works for you then great! And as a white man I never had luck on the supposed soooo mannny white people sites out there! The sites I have used I would think are almost dead locked 50/50 just about. I see as many whites and blacks looking for love, as well as others.

Social sites and the Internet had raped us of the real world and how we used to deal with life! I do not think its the best but it also serves a huge importance in where the future is going. Like it or not, it is "our time" 2013. So get with it people!!!

If you seriously have such a butt hurt over black this, other race that...why do you not go and pursue something you seem so passionate about? Instead all I see is white people like myself complaining. If you are an individual who doesn't have the compassion to follow something you believe in then you don't have a write to post. Jk I don't give too fucks if you post or not, but seriously if you wanna do something go do it..it isn't stopping anybody else now is it??
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#401 May 30, 2013
Some of the stories about how racism has effect all cultures on here is depressing. And we wonder why our country is going down hill. China and others may own our debt...but one thing they have not is our history! We have lived through so much and have come so far it seems. We need to emphasis on 'United' and show the world our power together.'States' as separation and individuals..voting for what matters to you and your state. We were all blessed to be unquie, talented, and perhaps this is similar to unique but we are all different and I love that.

Yes in the future we will be all colors. And the last of the races will be again history to look at in the past as we deal with those issues and those good times bad times of the future!

I am sure you all hate reading this. Those of you who took the time. And maybe my horrible writing skills have totally missed what heart I wanted to convey in this message.
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#402 May 30, 2013
Blackpeoplemeet is silly specially when I hear that it's not a black only...other dating websites do let you specifiy what you are looking for and to single out a just for gays, or Christian or white is just all money...just another way for you to be sitting online wasting your life on this burning desire you think your fulfilling with a social meeting account.

Art is dying and the freedom of expression to touch and move people to do something similar and beautiful seems to be long gone too. What would have been extremely moving in earlier decades is a Facebook status now. This again could be good if you all used it for good. But I mostly feel that it will take something horrible like what terrorist have been doing to make Americans awake.

My family has served and is serving for our united forces and I salute thier brave heroic efforts to keep the fight over there. Though I disagree with violence and war. Again it's my personal opinion I can strongly see the benefits but I can also see the draw backs when I have been raised to know that we have the strongest military but yet don't use full force and efforts. The last time we let a general actually fight a war without too too much bs getting in the way was before the mid 60's.
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#403 May 30, 2013
Sure all my facts are wrong, educate me on this and that and this and everything in between. If you wanna be educated that's great go for it but don't stop at the research lab and university. Bring that drive to your relationships, work force, and society.

We are all gods children, tho my definition of god is just a higher power. I still believe as Americans we are all neighbors and our real fight should be against those who treat our neighborhoods, schools, workplaces, etc. instead of anti progress fighting each other..when for the most part of you'd take a step back and really try to objectively look at these answers and replys you could come up with solutions and throw a helping hand instead of fists and harsh words.

Both sides are right here, though it makes us totally look wrong! In the south people should not be able to scare races away and in the inner city races should not be able to question others what purpose or right they have to be there.

This will never be fixed until you decide it's your life journey to change your inner so we have life a better outer appearance. As I heard many times on here. It has nothing to do with your skin color on the outside..I think in 2013 racism is more about who people are in the inside and how they treat your fellow American. That's what keeps this topics heart beating so strong. The unwillingness to actually so something about it.
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#404 May 30, 2013
I myself do not do much about it all. I usually feel overwhelmed and not in any position to have a voice.

I am a musician, writer, and entertainer and my passion is to move you all to dream. Like those have done before me.

Peace n love
-j
Jrocks

Lansdale, PA

#405 May 30, 2013
For the spelling errors sorry, those who can't figure out what I meant to say, don't need to know.
Voice of truth

Niles, MI

#406 May 30, 2013
Janyse wrote:
Plus, how dare you accuse ME of stirring up racism when you don't condone mixing races? Pot, meet Kettle. My comment was in response to the original poster who seemed outraged that such a website existed.
I welcome all responses from intelligent, open-minded people who are capable of looking at both sides instead of just their own.
There is a website in Michigan for black people. It is Michigan.gov . Look under prisoner search.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#407 May 30, 2013
Jrocks wrote:
Sure all my facts are wrong, educate me on this and that and this and everything in between. If you wanna be educated that's great go for it but don't stop at the research lab and university. Bring that drive to your relationships, work force, and society.
We are all gods children, tho my definition of god is just a higher power. I still believe as Americans we are all neighbors and our real fight should be against those who treat our neighborhoods, schools, workplaces, etc. instead of anti progress fighting each other..when for the most part of you'd take a step back and really try to objectively look at these answers and replys you could come up with solutions and throw a helping hand instead of fists and harsh words.
Both sides are right here, though it makes us totally look wrong! In the south people should not be able to scare races away and in the inner city races should not be able to question others what purpose or right they have to be there.
This will never be fixed until you decide it's your life journey to change your inner so we have life a better outer appearance. As I heard many times on here. It has nothing to do with your skin color on the outside..I think in 2013 racism is more about who people are in the inside and how they treat your fellow American. That's what keeps this topics heart beating so strong. The unwillingness to actually so something about it.
Wrong. Only those who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour are Gods' children. The rest are children of satan. Christ Himself said that the Pharisees He was talking to were "'of your father, the devil." Otherwise, why would many be condemned to hell?
Unknown

Loma Linda, CA

#408 May 31, 2013
Can someone point me in the direction of the WET (White entertainment television)?
john

Twinsburg, OH

#409 Jun 3, 2013
Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
u do its called BET
White_man

Kansas City, MO

#410 Jun 3, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Can someone point me in the direction of the WET (White entertainment television)?
lol lol lol lol too funny!!!
Jcharlotte

Charlotte, NC

#411 Jun 3, 2013
Seriously?!? Something to call your own?!? What is it that you want? Continue living in racist societies but allowing minorities to have their own 'stuff'?! YOU are the problem. It's people like you that allow this nonsense to continue. Because you just want, want, want...
Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
Miallu

Abingdon, VA

#412 Jun 3, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Ma'am, You are so right, What I don't condone is mixing races, Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bible even says it's wrong. Have a great new year.
First of all as a biblical student in both English, Hebrew and Aramaic... the bible does not say anything about mixing races. As so far as blacks and whites, only believers and non believers. You are an idiot !
Dan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#413 Jun 4, 2013
cee wrote:
<quoted text> U just proved what a racist you are with the sarcasm of "black people are the victims" attitude. Evidently u think Africa is a black country only otherwise u wouldn't have stated it. That comment about blacks not being racist only whites proved just who you are, a racist white person still assuming you have "the white away".
Africa is a continent not a country Einstein
Jobs

Shelby, NC

#415 Jun 7, 2013
Little Big Man wrote:
There's also one thing I don't understand and that is that there is a Black Miss America contest every year, but white ladies can't have just a White Miss America contest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist either, but equality should be for ALL people!! Why can't we just all get along, that would please God very much, after all He created all of us in His likeness. I'm sure He is diappointed with us so many times. Let's pray for America, both black and white. Have a great new year!!
Well I do agree with the site being a racist double standard but things like miss black America were created because of the failure of the black and for that matter any minority woman image being not promoted anywhere near the level that the image of the white woman is promoted
white

Avondale, AZ

#416 Jun 8, 2013
jim35188 wrote:
They're are white only dating sites. All you have to do is google search them. Blackpeoplemeet is a great idea for blacks who want to meet other blacks. We dont all want a white woman, and especially dont want to settle down with one
Please that is a black man's dream ...get a white woman.
white

Avondale, AZ

#417 Jun 8, 2013
Blackpeoplemeet.com should just be renamed to Prison.com
white

Avondale, AZ

#418 Jun 8, 2013
cee wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there isn't a white college fund because you haven't taken the steps needed to start what would be such a wonderful organization in which young white students would be afforded the chance to attend school. I think its a wonderful idea and should be a consideration. Certainly wouldn't be considered a racist move.
Please you would be marching with Sharpton and Jackson!
Only thing that would make you happier is free Chicken Fridays!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... (Mar '15) Apr 24 Anonymous 36
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr 21 busta_without_the... 226
George County Supervisors Apr 16 HaHa 2
Patricia Joy Harris Apr 7 busta_without_the... 3
Embezzled Money from Agricola School Mar '16 Biscuits and must... 10
News Voting Rights Act advances to Senate vote (Jul '06) Mar '16 Susan 2
Taco Bell in Lucedale Mar '16 someone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages