West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Instead of worrying about others, how about your Neanderthal ass focus on becoming better educated. WTF is "well fare?" You big ass dummy!!!
Imnotaracist wrote:
Black people do have equality, they just don't want to accept it because if they were like white people and had to work for a living instead of living off well fare, then they wouldn't know what to do
sandj

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I only have a problem with the one who commented that everything was taken away from the black people. I understand the slavery issue. Slavery is as big a problem today as it ever was. There are almost 27 million people who are slaves today in about 161 countries around the world. They sell for about 90 dollars a person. Don't complain about the past, join "end it" for the future. Check out enditmovement.com Slavery is not a black white problem. It never was. It is a human problem, and it is far from over.
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel sorry for yourself, cuz it seems that you don't fit in this world. Do you really need a race to belong to, to feel fit? That's just if ignorant. People like you, disgust me.
Racism will exist for as long as people like you walk this earth. Feel bad for yourself since you need a race to belong to to feel comfortable which aims at the fact that you are nobody, nothing and in fact have no personality. Now, color and race shouldn't matter as long as u confident and comfortable in your own skin.
"Spit on you".
caliboy

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Is it strange that blacks STEROTYIPCALY(meaning more people than less)seem to segregrate themselves in large masses. Between generations of families living on welfare, ebonics(a slang way of talking), manners and courtesy, baggy cloths, and the fact that there is even something called Section 8 housing where they take poor famalies out of the ghetto and place them in thriving neighborhoods to help encourage them to follow in those people around them foot steps and get a job and actually stop recieving aid from the government. Just imagine, if we abolished welfare and unemployment, who do you think will be rising up in revolt? And keep in mind, sterotypes arnt racist if their true.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

long thread
The American

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sistahgirl930 wrote:
I just happened to stumble onto this and immediately I was disgusted. If you are white you will never understand. The reason there is a Black Miss America is because unfortunately you MAY be discriminated against and singled out because you are black. No one is saying it is an absolute. After 500 hundred years of oppression, do you not think that it is important for us to show unity. That is what it is all about. Us unifying as a community because we have to stay together and work together. At the end of the day, if you are white, do you really care about the poverty in black neighborhoods or the poor performing schools. In the 80's and 90's did you care about the crack epidemics in black communities? No...not unless it effected you directly. Be honest with yourselves and really think about it. Oh and to the person that called Africa a country, you proved that you don't even respect the CONTINENT of Africa which was completely robbed of its riches by white Europeans. And yes, there are white people that live in Africa. They moved their voluntarily and created colonies. We did not come here voluntarily. We were forced in chains, beaten and forced to labor for free. And still after slavery was done beaten, burned, hung and for what? Pictures of white men standing next to burned black men smiling. It's reprehensible. Riches were made off the backs of my ancestors and not even a penny for reparations. So how dare you question why we have our own? How dare you accuse black people of being racist? Your ignorance and lack of empathy show just how racist you all really are. I never post on these things but you all needed to be put in your place. Peace.
You all need to be put in your place... Never has a single statement ever made me so mad in so little time. It's this kind of attitude on both sides that continues to perpetuate the inherent racism in our society. When I was a child, my family was very poor and lived in a primarily black community. Nearly everyday I was hounded for being a different color, I was called everything from honky to cracker. I've been attacked by people who were claiming that they were doing it for their ancestors, as if it was my fault that their ancestors suffered. Eventually I came to the understanding that their hate was passed down to them by their parents, so I don't hate them for it. Racism goes both ways, and everyone is capable of it, it's as simple as that. It's this attitude of entitlement that gets us in trouble.. "I deserve this because my people suffered." you are only entitled to one thing in this life, death, like the rest of the world. Do I view blackpeoplemeet.com as racist? It's very racial, yes, but seeing how other races are not excluded, I don't believe that this is racist. It would've been better if it was simply called peoplemeet.com with an option to set preferences to certain races, but no it self segregates by attaching BLACK to it, like how people refer to the honorable Mr. Obama as our BLACK president. Unfortunately, these matters must be discussed if the future is going to have ANY hope of being a single race, and people get a little upset when you mess with their crutch. When I signed up for the U.S Navy, and I had to put what race I was, I put an X next to other, and put American next to it. Because my parents have always stressed to me that I'm not white, native american, or Spanish, that I'm simply an American.

I'm a United States sailor, above all I am an American.
And I hope to blaze a path to a brighter and better future

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Great post, American.
Nick

South Salem, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Blackpeoplemeet.com would be fine if there could be a whitepeoplemeet.com ...on any dating site you can simply seach for any race you like and you wont have to look at anyone you are not interested in...its really that simple.
colorblind mediators

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

This is halarious, I'm white, I got my nephew here who is black. And we r laughing our ass off. He had an awesome life. He had identity crisis when he was young til he found out black ppl liked him and his white family aka me, love him no matter his color. We was really laughing about white ppl controlling. Haha it ain't the 60's. It ain't black and white anymore. Its morphing into Americans. And just for sake of argument, what do white ppl have? NFL black. NBA black. Now black dude in NASCAR. Black president. Music media- black. Now I don't know bout you guys but even Brenton. My nephew, thinks this is a sad excuse for the race card just like BET was made while Eddie Murphy was blowing up the screen. So white ppl, black ppl, stop. You divide us every time you start this kind if bull shit. But we both agree here lately. Black ppl have shown to be more mistrusting of white ppl than the other. Look I love all of ya black, white, pink, brown. Who cares, its your character. And for the record, All dating websites use race for matching, they already match black with black if that's what you want. Were all Americans. Period.
colorblind mediators

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Lol. The black chic that claims she's american but is segregating herself. Haha. Look chick, I have never met a white person that felt that way. And half my family is white. And to answer your question, yes the websites racist. PERIOD. When u start a site that discriminates other races is racist.wtf, its the definition of it. And yes white ppl do care. Dr. King, being mixed, he's my hero. Had a white man who cared by his side. The first american slave owner was a black man. Believe it or not. Our own ppl enslaved us. There was 'special' black ppl too. Who stayed in the houses or worked night shift to make sure the other slaves didn't escape. Black on black again. Point is I'm black and no one gives a shit. They never will. Know why, cuz no one cares anymore. Racism is linked to ignorance and no college. You are a racist black woman and your that way cuz your momma and papa taught you to not trust white ppl. So how dare you even open your mouth bout this discussion. Its for colorblind ppl. Not black woman. Its sad, you can tell your a strong black woman. But you don't use your strengths for good. You use them to expand racism in a country where all these "racist" white ppl. Haha. Voted in a black man. Cuz there so racist. And my daddy didn't work in no field. He's in prison for robbing a white boy and beat in him to inch of his life. He was a black racist, just like you. Your daddy wasn't in a field and his daddy wasn't. So why should u get reparations. My uncle is native american and I'll be the first black dude to say it. Indians getting raped and killed and targeted to get killed on site. Makes slavery sound like a step up. I don't here him bitching bout his pplcand that's been going on way longer than american slavery. I feel like a have to speak for black ppl cuz your ignorant as shit. Look-- to all white ppl. Not all black ppl think like this crazy chic. We think the same as you. This website is stupid. Its racist. Its some black man trying to make a dollar on retarded black ppl that don't know all dating sites let you choose black if you want. Just wanted to set that straight. Don't want the white ppl seeing this thinking black ppl are racist. Were not. We r told to not trust white ppl though. Lol. Grandaddy won't let that one go. But all old ppl r racist. White or black. We gotta rise above this guys. Were Americans. Not black or white.
colorblind mediators

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Oh and to " I sure am". Jesus Christ man, white ppl thought that same way in the 1600's. I think you believe that white ppl are lesser than you. They aren't. Were all equal. Except you cuz your a racist piece of shit. Waste of space. And for you GMA to be biracial. She can't hate white ppl or she would've hated her own parent.so that's a lie. And if you lied bout that, your whole idea is prolly a lie. And its ppl like you that keep racism alive and well dumbass, telling other ppl to get an education. Haha. Racism is linked to ignorance. God, its like the dumbest black ppl commented and the smart ones cleared the subject. "I sure am" will be dead by thirty-five cuz he's a dumbass. Good luck making money while only tolerating white ppl. Haha. Dumbass. This dude either sells drugs or works at McDonalds cuz he sure as hell doesn't have schooling. Only tolerate white ppl. That's a cowardly statement. I bet you wouldn't talk shit to my white uncle. Not to his face. Your sad bro. You don't deserve the free air you breathe. And for the record. The word slave comes from the Slavic region where Europeans enslaved these poor white ppl. So white ppl were slaves too. First actually. So get your black history right before you insult white ppl. I think god for the friends I got. Black and white. And I really think white ppl are starting to get it. Finally.
Jesse

Diana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
Not until you can learn how to not be racist! Take what you just said, Substitute the words "black" and "white", and then do us all a favor and admit that you don't even understand the concept of racism. It's too bad, because your ancestors were probably a lot better quality of person than you, yet they had real race issues to deal with. All you do is bitch about how there's not more separating the races. Go fuck yourself, you race baiter. People like you make this world an ugly place.
sarah

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity.
There may be more white people on these sites but blacks still have the option to use them. No discrimination whatsoever. Blackpeoplemeet.com is a shining example of racial discrimination! White people have been trying way too hard NOT to seem racist over the past decades and blacks have taken full advantage of it. We need to voice our opinions on these matters. Blackpeoplemeet.com promotes racism and segregation. We need to get rid of these sites AND these ideas. We are all equal and we all deserve the same things.
sarah

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

First of all the black population needs to stop using slavery as a crutch and an excuse for everything. The past is the past and you arent entitled to anything because of it. Do not look down at me and call me honky because you assume my family owned slaves! My family DID NOT! I desperately want to get along with everyone but dammit, you blacks definitely make it challenging.
Nicole

Duxbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

JustSaying wrote:
-Sarcasm-
AFRICAN-Americans also seem to think AFRICA is an all black country. LOL!
Right I'm sure they see Africa as an all black COUNTRY.
michaeljhot

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

first of all blackpeoplemeet is founded and owned by a white company...
The Vman Cometh

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

This novela will be called Ignorance loosely based on the life of "I Sure Am". "I don't trust whites in general". Well that sure is an evolved way of thinking. There will be a lot of progression in relations in this country with that mindset. Your eloquent comment about beating and killing, raping women and children, demolishing culture family unit, etc. is quite intriguing. I'm assuming you are talking about the everyday occurrences in the most dangerous crime stricken neighborhoods in America, which are primarily black communities. You definitely don't have to worry about whites taking your neighborhoods over because they value their lives. Look in the mirror, give your wodie a call and start preaching to them about stopping these atrocities you speak of, black on black crime is an epidemic and the prison population speaks to that. My guess is you're not the best actor in the world, so these people whose asses your kissing will likely see right through you. I bet you have that angry snarl on your face all the time. I'm sure no one tries to give you any love. Open up your heart man. Smile. Give someone a god damn hug you angry swine. Open up man.. You were probably a nice little kid until you became a racist.
I sure am wrote:
How about this? Let us beat and kill your people, rape your women and children, and demolish your culture and family unit for hundreds of years, and then tell me how you feel about people like me. I don't trust whites in general. I tolerate you all, and use you all to make it to the top just as your ancestors used mine to build wealth and fortune. Hell, my grandmother was biracial and didn't even like whites. In general, whites are violent, greedy and hateful; however will swear all day they are a peaceful group and highlight the wrong in everything that others do. Whites get no love from me.
<quoted text>
Joblo

Fernley, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Calm down. It's just another scam owned by white people to separate anyone from the only color they care about...green! Go ahead, give them your money, they will not refuse it because of your skin color:-)
the real deal

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Theres more WHITE people on walfare than blacks....GOOGLE IT!!
Dorken Wackenburg

Brownsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a shitty. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
Racist advertising is racist advertising and you are an IDIOT if you think that TNT would accept advertising from an all white dating site that called itself something like whitepeopleonlythismeansnodarkies.com
Peace and love

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

To be honest I'm not even sure what this comment below is in response to and I'm not looking to get into a debate but if you're gonna post "facts" to prove some kind of a point and get people fired up at least make sure it accurate and present the whole picture. In a quick google search, it looks like welfare recipients are around 38% black and 38% white. The US population according to the most recent census is 72% white and 13% black. I am neither so don't bother trying to get into it with me.
the real deal wrote:
Theres more WHITE people on walfare than blacks....GOOGLE IT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 380 of464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lucedale Forum right now

Search the Lucedale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The CDC and HHS Are Planning for Mass Casualtie... 1 hr Suck_it_up 1
Attention Police Officers of America, Please Tr... Wed Suck_it_up 22
Homeschool Programs Tue Vic 2
Debbie Harrell needs an Assistant Tue just me 14
new business Tue just me 1
Robbery Jul 7 Concerned citizen 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lucedale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••