blackpeoplemeet.com REALLY?
AReUStupid

Independence, KS

#357 Apr 15, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
-Sarcasm-
AFRICAN-Americans are NOT racist.... Didnt you know that? LOL! Only white people are racist. LOL!
Ever heard of the united negro college fund? Nothing racist about that either LOL!
The first slave owner in America was Anthony Johnson (A negro). However, AFRICAN-Americans fail to acknowledge this.
AFRICAN-Americans also seem to think AFRICA is an all black country. LOL!
Racism will never die.... AFRICAN-Americans will see to that. They realize that keeping racism has many benefits.
Dude seriously... what do you know about being black. U make me sick. Any race can and should have sites to meet other people. And look up your history the united negro fund was established to help black people because whites wouldn't saying that black people don't qualify for this or that.... o such a loop hole. have u ever been a minority, have you every been hated because of how you look... your answer is no. Its not like African Americans can get surgery to change their pigment, is it. ummmm no. Wow you flat out showed how diversified you really are. There are sites for Irish people, also Hispanic, and others. lol make it your job to create something for white people only, o wait there already is. Smh put that together. idiots.
AReUStupid

Independence, KS

#358 Apr 15, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text> please for god sakes where does that say in the bible??????

It does not. God states be vary of the false advertisers, like the apocalypse, there will someone to state things against God's word. God himself took Moses from being a Hebrew to an Egyptian. so that was really mixing race, culture, and religion. But I'm glad to see that racism has died..-wow a lie hmm. Wow people can be dumb when they are not exposed to other cultures or think their privileged because of race. But in all honesty if the sun was closer to the earth, who do you think could adapt and survive the most? Black people don't get sun burn they just get darker, that's why African Americans have less wrinkles.
Pathetic

Lucedale, MS

#359 Apr 16, 2013
AReUStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude seriously... what do you know about being black. U make me sick. Any race can and should have sites to meet other people. And look up your history the united negro fund was established to help black people because whites wouldn't saying that black people don't qualify for this or that.... o such a loop hole. have u ever been a minority, have you every been hated because of how you look... your answer is no. Its not like African Americans can get surgery to change their pigment, is it. ummmm no. Wow you flat out showed how diversified you really are. There are sites for Irish people, also Hispanic, and others. lol make it your job to create something for white people only, o wait there already is. Smh put that together. idiots.
Aww, another victim.....so sad. You will be nothing in life with your attitude. Have fun always being the indian and never the chief.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#360 Apr 16, 2013
AReUStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not. God states be vary of the false advertisers, like the apocalypse, there will someone to state things against God's word. God himself took Moses from being a Hebrew to an Egyptian. so that was really mixing race, culture, and religion. But I'm glad to see that racism has died..-wow a lie hmm. Wow people can be dumb when they are not exposed to other cultures or think their privileged because of race. But in all honesty if the sun was closer to the earth, who do you think could adapt and survive the most? Black people don't get sun burn they just get darker, that's why African Americans have less wrinkles.
Actually he was raised by Egyptians to avoid being killed by them. Then he was separated from them to bring them down. he never was one of them.
tonnap

Clayton, NC

#361 Apr 17, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the children that are mixed - they don't fit in well in either race.
Actually, we fit in pretty good in all races. Your sorrow is misdirected, try redirecting it at or to yourself.
Vic

Minneapolis, MN

#362 Apr 19, 2013
Everybody is wasting they're time posting comments. It doesn't matter what color we are, there will always be racism, and the people posting on this site are proving me right smh. Im black but I've had relations with all types of woman, im successful and I'm not being held back by "the man" or anything. As far as why this discussion was started, blackpeoplemeet.com .... As adults we shouldn't even be discussing this. It's just a dating site. And if I'm not mistaken, there isn't just blacks on the website. So people, please grow up. Find something else to talk about
U just proved what a racist you are with the sarcasm of "black people are the victims" attitude. Evidently u think Africa is a black country only otherwise u wouldn't have stated it. That comment about blacks not being racist only whites proved just who you are, a racist white person still assuming you have "the white away".
MelissaGH

Odessa, TX

#363 Apr 20, 2013
Janyse wrote:
Let's see.... Match.com , eHarmony.com , etc. are all equal to WHITEPEOPLEMEET.COM . There is absolutely nothing racist about it; white people have no need to single themselves out because THEY are the majority. I'd have to wade through thousands of white people to find someone I'm interested in so a place like blackpeoplemeet.com is a necessity. Get over it. You people are already in control of everything; can't we have something to call our own?
YOU people!! Bitch please!! Talk about racist, we came on a boat just like YOU people!
oudsidekid_92

Tucson, AZ

#364 Apr 21, 2013
Geaux wrote:
I'm wasting time watching television tonight and saw a grossly racist site called blackpeoplemeet.com . How exactly is there this double standard again where there could be no possibility of a whitepeoplemeet.com however a blackpeoplemeet.com is perfectly fine?
For those that wonder what I'm talking about it is a dating service/site.
I may be overreacting but equality is equality, no bias, no discrimination from either side.
I like the way you think
derrick

Omaha, NE

#365 Apr 21, 2013
I guess nobody on here heard of J DATE. FOR JEWISH PEOPLE. STFU, ALWAYS COMPLAINING OVER SHIT U KNOW NOTHING About.THERE ARE DATING WEBSITES FOR ALL RACES. U JUST CHOSE TO BITCH ABOUT THE BLACK ONE. AMD BESIDES THERE ARE WHITE WOMEN ON THERE LOOKING FOR BLACK MEN AND WHITE MEN ON THERE LOOKING FOR BLACK WOMEN. SO AGAIN HOW IS IT RACIST? DO TELL
white folks rule

Savannah, GA

#366 Apr 23, 2013
ok how about this all the black people go back to africa, go and see how it is and then all y'all can come back to america and thank us white folks for such a good life y'all have over here.
go back to where you came

Savannah, GA

#367 Apr 23, 2013
actually i changed my mind. black people go back to africa and yall stay there, all y'all hispanics go back south of the border, all white folks go back to europe, and all the orientals go back to asia, and we should give america back to the native americans and that would make america the best country on the earth. Native Americans are the chillest peeps on the planet and all these folks in america have stolen their land and taken advantage of them.
go back to where you came

Savannah, GA

#368 Apr 23, 2013
then if everyone went back to where they came from y'all all wouldn't need a website to find the people who you share a race wit.
White_man

Kansas City, MO

#369 Apr 23, 2013
I think this may be the dumbest post I have ever read. I think as a web developer I am I am going to create a white only dating service and see what kind of feedback we get. It's amazing how the blacks say it's okay now - I am betting a piece of fried chicken and cornbread they will change their tune when I create a white only dating site.
White_man

Kansas City, MO

#370 Apr 23, 2013
I also find it funny that match.com owns whitepeoplemeet.com
Law

Camden, NJ

#371 Apr 24, 2013
So what Christians Mingle is discriminating against Atheists because you can meet Christians? The point of blackpeoplemeet is to have a site where someone can meet a person of black or African american ancestry. Believe you there are people of all races on the site. But I guess Geaux should realize is that most dating sites chemistry.com , match. com to list a few are geared towards Caucasians. It is not easy for someone who is Black, Asian or Indian to meet their same ethnicity of those sites. Wanting to meet another person of the same race of ethnicity as or is not racist or discriminatory.
getgo

Mobile, AL

#372 Apr 25, 2013
If a person wants to stay in their own race or belief, thats their business. Its good to have a choice that isn't politically mandated.
Alanna

Lanham, MD

#373 Apr 25, 2013
Heres whats interesting little do people know Africans (not black americans) actually HATE black americans. They feel they do not reserve the right to be called African Americans bc they are not apart of the motherland.
ybf

Winchester, MA

#374 Apr 25, 2013
What a dolt. As usual, someone who forms opinion without doing any research. BlackPeopleMeet.com is owned by a WHITE MAN. The same WHITE MAN you founded match.com . He has many other websites that target specific demographics groups. Do you even know the meaning of the word "demographic"?
Imnotaracist

Decatur, AL

#375 Apr 30, 2013
Black people do have equality, they just don't want to accept it because if they were like white people and had to work for a living instead of living off well fare, then they wouldn't know what to do
I sure am

Marion, AR

#376 May 4, 2013
How about this? Let us beat and kill your people, rape your women and children, and demolish your culture and family unit for hundreds of years, and then tell me how you feel about people like me. I don't trust whites in general. I tolerate you all, and use you all to make it to the top just as your ancestors used mine to build wealth and fortune. Hell, my grandmother was biracial and didn't even like whites. In general, whites are violent, greedy and hateful; however will swear all day they are a peaceful group and highlight the wrong in everything that others do. Whites get no love from me.
clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm black people are the most rasist people I kno... Try getting over yourselves you got bet, black history month its supposed to be time for equality not time to make reverse racism I dont believe in racism either way no person is better than the other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News William Darden, Idice Darden face meth-related ... (Jun '11) 21 hr Kaleigh Darden 144
Murder Jul 16 Gennann3958 2
Marijuana is dangerous Jul 6 Hooked on the let... 1
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun '17 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun '17 Trey 3
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun '17 MDawg 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Jun '17 Truthhurtz101 50

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages