Student jailed for buying bottled water

Student jailed for buying bottled water

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Is this what we have become in this country? It’s getting really disgusting. Check it out:

A quick run to the store for some bottled water, cookie dough and ice cream should be piece of cake right?! NOPE! At least not at the the University of Virgina, where a sorority girl was reportedly ARRESTED after purchasing LaCroix sparkling water, which was mistaken for a 12-pack of beer.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/student-j...
maybe?

Ridgeland, MS

#2 Jul 2, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
Is this what we have become in this country? It’s getting really disgusting. Check it out:

A quick run to the store for some bottled water, cookie dough and ice cream should be piece of cake right?! NOPE! At least not at the the University of Virgina, where a sorority girl was reportedly ARRESTED after purchasing LaCroix sparkling water, which was mistaken for a 12-pack of beer.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/student-j...
Yeah it was just water but the girl ran when the cop tried to talk to her and then she ran over another agent. Someone says stop or freeze..... You freeze.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2013
"They were showing unidentifiable badges after they approached us, but we became frightened, as they were not in anything close to a uniform," Elizabeth Daly told Virginia's Daily Progress newspaper (via Gawker) of the April incident. "I couldn't put my windows down unless I started my car, and when I started my car they began yelling to not move the car, not to start the car. They began trying to break the windows. My roommates and I were ... terrified."

So she and her roomies were freaked and proceeded to drive away. Elizabeth called 911 after she fled the scene to report the incident when another Alcoholic Beverage Control agent pulled her over. This time, officials got their act together and used a marked police car and flashers--a little too late, if you ask us. Daly was then arrested and charged with three felonies--one for assaulting a police officer—and spent that night in jail. All of this over a case of seltzer?! Ay yi yi.

Sounds like improper protocol to me. Considering it could have been gang members, they better change their ways. The girl did call 911.
Just Me

Athens, AL

#4 Jul 3, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
"They were showing unidentifiable badges after they approached us, but we became frightened, as they were not in anything close to a uniform," Elizabeth Daly told Virginia's Daily Progress newspaper (via Gawker) of the April incident. "I couldn't put my windows down unless I started my car, and when I started my car they began yelling to not move the car, not to start the car. They began trying to break the windows. My roommates and I were ... terrified."
So she and her roomies were freaked and proceeded to drive away. Elizabeth called 911 after she fled the scene to report the incident when another Alcoholic Beverage Control agent pulled her over. This time, officials got their act together and used a marked police car and flashers--a little too late, if you ask us. Daly was then arrested and charged with three felonies--one for assaulting a police officer—and spent that night in jail. All of this over a case of seltzer?! Ay yi yi.
Sounds like improper protocol to me. Considering it could have been gang members, they better change their ways. The girl did call 911.
Scoop how in the heck do you know what "Protocol" is ? Espically theirs?
Tell Mrs. Scoop hello!

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoop how in the heck do you know what "Protocol" is ? Espically theirs?
Tell Mrs. Scoop hello!
Probably because I've been involved with law and aided them too for forty or so years in ways, plus studied the books and kept up with the courts' decisions, and a few other ways that I don't care to reveal. They need to let local law officials work with them.
I did tell her. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages