Underage girl beaten - left for dead

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2013

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2012
 
An underaged girl was beaten and left for dead in Greene County. The girl's sister found her in a cemetery this weekend. The girl had been sexually assaulted - believed to have happened on Nov. 3. You can read about it on Fox10 News. There are not a lot of details being given because of her age. I certainly hope they find who did this. This world is in a mess.
Little Big Man

Lucedale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I agree with you cipsaw that "this world is in a mess." It seems to me that that is one reason we have the same president that we've had for 4 yrs. Just maybe America is getting what we deserve. We've turned our backs on God,i.e. taken Him out of our schools, government, Christmas, and the morals of most of the people are horrendous with using His name in vain, going around almost naked, no respect for our parents and the list goes on and on. I hope that they find the terrible person who did this to this young lady. I hope she will be well soon and will be able to help the police to fnd him.
The Dude

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe this is a dumb question, but when I read the phrase "left for dead," am I to assume that she did actually die? Or is she still alive and recovering?

Regardless, this is tragically awful. I hope the guilty party is identified, captured, and dealt with.

And, to go off on a bit of a tangent in a most likely inappropriate forum, I think it is a little crazy to proclaim that "America is getting what we deserve." If you judge the state of the world based on incidents such as this, you could say that the world has been "in a mess" forever. This behavior is, unfortunately, nothing new.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

According to the tv news it was 4 or 5 boys. They are probably underage and will only get their hand slapped. 95% of the problems in this country boils down to the decline of the family unit. Dads use to protect their women in my day - if something like this had taken place, there would have been dead people
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Little big man you need to raped, your a moron for saying something that in a post like this
NO WAY

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The Dude wrote:
Maybe this is a dumb question, but when I read the phrase "left for dead," am I to assume that she did actually die? Or is she still alive and recovering?
Regardless, this is tragically awful. I hope the guilty party is identified, captured, and dealt with.
And, to go off on a bit of a tangent in a most likely inappropriate forum, I think it is a little crazy to proclaim that "America is getting what we deserve." If you judge the state of the world based on incidents such as this, you could say that the world has been "in a mess" forever. This behavior is, unfortunately, nothing new.
Well SAID. someone is all way wanting to JUDGE.but you still said it WELL AND the truth'''

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 9, 2012
 
I was told that the boys have been identified, so this young girl must be able to talk. I have no idea who she is and don't care to know, but I do wish someone that knows would tell us how she is doing. I feel so sorry for her.
southernlady2

Collins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I have kin folks that live in Greene County and they were telling me about this attack on the young girl. It was her boyfriend and about 3 or 4 other boys. They got her drunk and then attacked and raped her. They then dumped her off at Magnola Cementery! The attack must have been pretty bad because she was still in the hospital almost a week after it happened and I was told that even after all that time, there still wasn't an arrest! My prayers are with this girl and her family while they are going through this horribly situation!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 18, 2012
 
southernlady2 wrote:
I have kin folks that live in Greene County and they were telling me about this attack on the young girl. It was her boyfriend and about 3 or 4 other boys. They got her drunk and then attacked and raped her. They then dumped her off at Magnola Cementery! The attack must have been pretty bad because she was still in the hospital almost a week after it happened and I was told that even after all that time, there still wasn't an arrest! My prayers are with this girl and her family while they are going through this horribly situation!
That is too bad - write it down, there will never be anything done, bet they were underage.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 19, 2012
 
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too bad - write it down, there will never be anything done, bet they were underage.
Probably right, too many get off easy because of age.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 21, 2012
 
cipsaw wrote:
An underaged girl was beaten and left for dead in Greene County. The girl's sister found her in a cemetery this weekend. The girl had been sexually assaulted - believed to have happened on Nov. 3. You can read about it on Fox10 News. There are not a lot of details being given because of her age. I certainly hope they find who did this. This world is in a mess.
Definitely a most disgusting crime to anyone but especially a young girl. These criminals need to get the maximum allowed, no time off for anything.
Extremely mad

Sumrall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know this girl and the trial was a few weeks ago all i have to say is that if theyre not arrested soon ima find them and beat them senseless

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 2, 2013
 
Extremely mad wrote:
I know this girl and the trial was a few weeks ago all i have to say is that if theyre not arrested soon ima find them and beat them senseless
Don't you mean 'convicted'? Before you have a trial, you must be arrested.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Extremely mad wrote:
I know this girl and the trial was a few weeks ago all i have to say is that if theyre not arrested soon ima find them and beat them senseless
Maybe im reading wrong or blind lmao you said they was a trail a few weeks ago now you say they was no arrest now how was they a trail if they was nobody arrested im lost

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 2, 2013
 
I think they know who did this, so why isn't something being done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
remains in rocky creek 13 hr curious 3
waffle house lady Thu i know her 5
Cowart Case Thu curious 1
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Wed John 637
real haunted places (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mark39452 19
Anyone Know Good Paid or Free Dating Sites? (Aug '12) Aug 19 Joanna 5
God (Feb '14) Aug 17 weary 40

Search the Lucedale Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lucedale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lucedale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucedale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••