Wreck in front of mcDonalds

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dooby

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Watch out, the female cop there has a bad attitude.
Dooby

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Female cop was gripey with her bad directions in the rain, have to report her. Doesn't need to be on the force with that temper. Guess she feels herself lumping in the rain.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Dooby wrote:
Female cop was gripey with her bad directions in the rain, have to report her. Doesn't need to be on the force with that temper. Guess she feels herself lumping in the rain.
Female City cop? Blonde hair? If so, sure have been hearing alot of negative things about her attitude and nature of handling calls.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#4 Jun 9, 2013
I was griped at too by this cop. Maybe she hates getting her hair wet a little. Don't know what her problem was, but she needs counseling big time.
my opinion

Prairieville, LA

#5 Jun 9, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
I was griped at too by this cop. Maybe she hates getting her hair wet a little. Don't know what her problem was, but she needs counseling big time.
Well, I'd have to say that attitudes change when they get their shiney metal to sport around. Amazing how an object so small can greatly boost their ego. Most of them are the biggest cowards..for instance, you hardly ever see them riding they the area beside auto zone
Thankful

Saraland, AL

#6 Jun 9, 2013
That lady was out in the rain doing her job, not sitting behind a computer play on fb or topix , she was working a mans job.. Unlike some of u Internet reporters who claim disabilities , or riding the welfare system..... Shut up nut up and do as your told by her, and give a working man his dues in this case a wo- man
SKULL1

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Jun 9, 2013
So you're saying no one should be on a computer which most cops are? Get them off first. bad attitude and having a temper is NOT part of the job,dope. She did that me that way too awhile back and she will regret it. I pay her salary, fool. Why are you here, hider? None of the others are like her and they do their job good. mentul_autocrat, you right about them. all this time.I tried to think you didn't know anything but now I see you are RIGHT!
momof2

Call, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Well the problem is they are here to serve and protect. its there job to do what she was doing however doing it with a bad or rude attuide is not in the job description. they are here to serve as a example of how we as citizens are to act in a problem. When they themselves act rude,nasty, and impatient maybe they should sit back and think its time to change careers. there is nothing wrong with saying its time i throw in the towel and walk away because it doesn't do anyone any good to take it out on everyone else. that goes for every career as well but especially ones that serve the public
Thankful

Saraland, AL

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Maybe u don't realize, anyone that is a public servant , or works in the government has authority over you, respect them as you would a soldier or our president . She puts her life on the line day in and day out to protect and serve from your meth head children, spouses, and relatives . You all sound as ungrateful cowards because you where ordered by authority . In the coming months you will either conform or be incarcerated in color coded re educating camps or "centers" so bite your tongue or control your family meth, spice, and loratab addicted members , and don't even pretend there is none in your perfect Disney like family. Shut up and quit your crying and hiding behind a computer, get out and join the local police force or fema... Or any government agency and help out in the New World Order or United Nations... Or you can do your part helping out at our ship yards building OUR government ships,

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Thankful wrote:
Maybe u don't realize, anyone that is a public servant , or works in the government has authority over you, respect them as you would a soldier or our president . She puts her life on the line day in and day out to protect and serve from your meth head children, spouses, and relatives . You all sound as ungrateful cowards because you where ordered by authority . In the coming months you will either conform or be incarcerated in color coded re educating camps or "centers" so bite your tongue or control your family meth, spice, and loratab addicted members , and don't even pretend there is none in your perfect Disney like family. Shut up and quit your crying and hiding behind a computer, get out and join the local police force or fema... Or any government agency and help out in the New World Order or United Nations... Or you can do your part helping out at our ship yards building OUR government ships,
I will respect those who respect me and no other. Especially an individuall that is trying to take away my rights in the scenario that you have painted. If a Police officer is cordial with me during a routine stop, I will be cordiall back but be a holier than though and I can play that part too. I am thankfull to those who put their lives on the line but to the ones using a badge as a shield because you were picked on as a child, Get over it.
KatKos

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 Jun 9, 2013
Mom

Canton, MS

#12 Jun 9, 2013
Are you kidding me protect and serve you must be the female cop herself or family! Stop saying she's doing her job she's a low life... Cheated on husband with a kid (barely 18) she's best friends with lady that gave up one kid now all of a sudden fighting for another that calls her by her name and that's not mama.. Low lives need to leave lucedale and george county.
Ellie

Mobile, AL

#13 Jun 10, 2013
Mentul and Mom are right, they better change that attitude. I know TEEL wouldn't have stood still for it. Neither would I.
Ironman

Lucedale, MS

#14 Jun 10, 2013
All you internet tough guys should go, in person, to the LPD. Y'all could discuss it face to face with someone.
KatKos

Hattiesburg, MS

#15 Jun 10, 2013
How do you know we haven't already? And the mayor and supervisors?
blkpther

Mobile, AL

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Who gives a crap about bunnyboy teel? Him and crazy are fraid of cops anyway
Ironman

Hattiesburg, MS

#17 Jun 10, 2013
KatKos wrote:
How do you know we haven't already? And the mayor and supervisors?
Well...what was discussed?

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#18 Jun 11, 2013
That is the best option. I know sometime ago I did and the chief at one time and the sergeant at another at that time apologized to me. It did solve the issues.
jstacka

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Seems to me da lady needs to woman up and stop hidin behind her badge
maybe?

Sumrall, MS

#20 Jun 11, 2013
Is this the same female cop that was punched in the face earlier in the night? That would put me in a bad mood too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have 2 kid's Sun Freakyguy18 9
bbw or cougar Jan 25 freakyguy18 1
bbw or cougar Jan 25 freakyguy18 1
Church music demonic and loud Jan 24 Theist 2
Bruce Byrd ~ Magnolia Animal Clinic ~ (Feb '13) Jan 23 not-no-more 27
what happened to marvin lee Jan 19 maw maw Essie 3
Tonya dunnam Jan 19 Tonya Dunnam 1
Lucedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:54PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery