New Look at McDonalds

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 May 13, 2013
McDonalds is being revamped to be more family oriented and similar to a coffee shop.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2011/0...
misunderstood

Houston, TX

#2 May 16, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
McDonalds is being revamped to be more family oriented and similar to a coffee shop.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2011/0...
I think it's ridiculous! Seems like they renovate every year. First if all, lots of wasted money! Why would someone want to demolish perfectly usable items such as the fencing and the play area? Makes no sense. Local daycares, churches, or even "needy" children, could make use of those such items. Or perhaps... Save money period...by just painting the dingy colored playground. Give the money to be wasted to the community, or the SCHOOLS . No wonder taxes go up and news speaks of budget cutting of some sort. People these days are unreal
vote

Mobile, AL

#3 May 17, 2013
Private business.....it's their decision.

Location hidden

#4 May 17, 2013
misunderstood wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's ridiculous! Seems like they renovate every year. First if all, lots of wasted money! Why would someone want to demolish perfectly usable items such as the fencing and the play area? Makes no sense. Local daycares, churches, or even "needy" children, could make use of those such items. Or perhaps... Save money period...by just painting the dingy colored playground. Give the money to be wasted to the community, or the SCHOOLS . No wonder taxes go up and news speaks of budget cutting of some sort. People these days are unreal
Could be those items are worn and risky to pass on. Also, they pay taxes, it doesn't cost us anything.
misunderstood

Houston, TX

#5 May 17, 2013
vote wrote:
Private business.....it's their decision.
Of course it is.. Just making a comment of my opinion.
misunderstood

Houston, TX

#6 May 17, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
<quoted text>Could be those items are worn and risky to pass on. Also, they pay taxes, it doesn't cost us anything.
True. Just speaking of the wasted money-I understand, and not that its my money or yours to spend- just doesn't make sense to ridiculously spend money. I wouldn't know what it feels like to have money to throw away

Location hidden

#7 May 18, 2013
misunderstood wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Just speaking of the wasted money-I understand, and not that its my money or yours to spend- just doesn't make sense to ridiculously spend money. I wouldn't know what it feels like to have money to throw away
I'm sure they made their money back on it.
Coach Scott

Saraland, AL

#8 May 20, 2013
It's called a tax write off, money spent .. Money lost ,bigger deductible ;)

Location hidden

#9 May 20, 2013
Also money spent inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White trash Dunnams` 3 hr Ask Ash Lee 1
Leonard Dunnam 3 hr Ask Ash Lee 1
Ash Lee 3 hr Ask Ash Lee 1
Sissy Leonard 6 hr White teeth 1
Election Nov 8 trump 1
Kim Dailey (May '15) Nov '16 Too_Funny 47
Public showers Sep '16 Lindy 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance