First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Meh

Orange, TX

#21 Apr 13, 2014
cipsaw wrote:
If red blooded Americans will stop eating there, they will be happy to fly a flag. I don't eat there anyway.
why are you worried about a flag being put up if you don't eat there... Just because it's not up don't mean you have to stop eating there.. They gonna make there $$ regardless what you think or say... IM LOVIN IT
Meh

Orange, TX

#22 Apr 13, 2014
Hey Retarded Dunnam wrote:
You moron. Learn English you stupid hick. You won't be protesting anything you trembling nail-chewing fat fairy. You can't go to the store without a swallowing a hand full of Adderall. People like you and your trailer full of inbred, mixed breed trash is what is ruining this country. Sucking up welfare, free medical,foodstamps and contributing nothing.
I thought your lawyer was going to sue everybody? Just like I said, you won't do anything. You sad freak.
For one who are you to talk about mixing... Yes we are taking over and stupid ass people like you don't understand why until you try one of us... If you or anybody else that don't like mixing need to grow up it's not 1880s it's 2014... I think that is why MLK && Lincoln got killed because of the people like yourself didn't like the fact that black people and white people can come as one... 2nd in gods eyes we all EQUAL as ONE.... 3rd why all these white females want to be our color....
WE LOVE OUR BROWN SKIN!!!!
It's more white people on SSI,FS,CS,etc.... Soooo please don't go there with that.... And but not least
Black people vented everything.... So with out our dark skin y'all light people wouldn't have shit.....
LEARN YOUR HISTORY!!!!
Y'all color don't get credit for everything anymore
Meh

Orange, TX

#23 Apr 13, 2014
Why is it everytjme something been said about something people always bring up color???? What does it have to do to with anything???? People need to grow up!!!! That is what we was put in this world for to get a chance to be as one not as some!!! In gods eye we all equal... Which means nobody perfect no matter what color you are!!!! This world is ashame
Yankee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 Apr 15, 2014
Where were all you people when those morons in South Carolina placed a confederate flag above the American flag on the State Capital Building?

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#25 Apr 16, 2014
I'm ticked off with Lucedale McDonalds. For the past two days in the mornings after opening, I could not get any coffee or milkshake and had to be refunded and take my business to Burger King which were ready. Excuses were the machines making them were being cleaned or prepared and would be another hour. All this at 6:30-7am. Coffee and shakes are supposed to be ready before opening time. They should have told me that but poor management and communication were not possible being there is little co-ordination between the workers. I cannot see going there anymore.
Vic

Jackson, MS

#26 Apr 16, 2014
Mikeno wrote:
Close it Down
went there today there's one word that ces to mind NASTY

Since: Aug 12

Hattiesburg, MS

#27 Apr 16, 2014
You got nasty ass dope heads there working even std's belive it or not

Location hidden

#28 Apr 17, 2014
I have taken action and this is what I received. Speak up! It works!

Hello Daniel:

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Lucedale, MS with me. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to better understand how we can improve our service to you.

I am sorry that the equipment was not available for preparing a McCafe Shake or a McCafe Coffee. Please be assured that we want to provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit us. From your email, it is clear we did not meet your expectations. Again, I am truly sorry we disappointed you.

I want you to know that I have already taken action on your feedback. After reading your email, I immediately shared the information you brought to our attention with the local franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. Additionally, customer feedback is reviewed with our regional McDonald's consultants as part of our ongoing commitment to improving our restaurants' operations.

Again, Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.
Alaina
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:10971524
Vic

Ridgeland, MS

#29 Apr 17, 2014
Sportsman101 wrote:
I have taken action and this is what I received. Speak up! It works!
Hello Daniel:
I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Lucedale, MS with me. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to better understand how we can improve our service to you.
I am sorry that the equipment was not available for preparing a McCafe Shake or a McCafe Coffee. Please be assured that we want to provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit us. From your email, it is clear we did not meet your expectations. Again, I am truly sorry we disappointed you.
I want you to know that I have already taken action on your feedback. After reading your email, I immediately shared the information you brought to our attention with the local franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. Additionally, customer feedback is reviewed with our regional McDonald's consultants as part of our ongoing commitment to improving our restaurants' operations.
Again, Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.
Alaina
McDonald's Customer Response Center
ref#:10971524
it is still nasty got spoiled ketchup yesterday they got one black man that try's to keep it up fire the rest and start over

Location hidden

#30 Apr 18, 2014
Vic wrote:
<quoted text> it is still nasty got spoiled ketchup yesterday they got one black man that try's to keep it up fire the rest and start over
Great. Tell them about it in your own words. They are easy to contact.
Country retards

United States

#31 Apr 19, 2014
What kind of fat a55 wants a milkshake for breakfast? And STHU, Leonard Dunnam you fat welfare punk. You can't eat at Mc D's anyway so shut up nail-gnawer. They don't take EBT do they?

Who at McDonald's has an " STD" you retarded hick? You're a fine one to talk about someone having an STD when your kid was having unprotected sex with G Thug black boys.Mr KKK Leonard and his black grandkid! " WHITE POWER" lolololol

Been back to the shrink over your Atavan addiction any more? How's that pill-selling business going?

Hicks like Leonard Dunnam are what is wrong with America. They can't afford their food.They can barely spell " cat". They can afford cigarettes. They can't afford medical care or food. But they can afford broadband Internet and the movie channel!

Leonard, you are a fraud. You told everybody for years you were a proud KKK member when you have a " Halfrican" grandkids. Tell us Leonard...is the " baby daddy" coming around to your welfare trailer for visits with his kid or to tag your daughter some more?

My prediction is you end up with another " Halfrican" grandkid by Jan 2015.
Vic

Canton, MS

#32 Apr 19, 2014
Country retards wrote:
What kind of fat a55 wants a milkshake for breakfast? And STHU, Leonard Dunnam you fat welfare punk. You can't eat at Mc D's anyway so shut up nail-gnawer. They don't take EBT do they?
Who at McDonald's has an " STD" you retarded hick? You're a fine one to talk about someone having an STD when your kid was having unprotected sex with G Thug black boys.Mr KKK Leonard and his black grandkid! " WHITE POWER" lolololol
Been back to the shrink over your Atavan addiction any more? How's that pill-selling business going?
Hicks like Leonard Dunnam are what is wrong with America. They can't afford their food.They can barely spell " cat". They can afford cigarettes. They can't afford medical care or food. But they can afford broadband Internet and the movie channel!
Leonard, you are a fraud. You told everybody for years you were a proud KKK member when you have a " Halfrican" grandkids. Tell us Leonard...is the " baby daddy" coming around to your welfare trailer for visits with his kid or to tag your daughter some more?
why are you so angry this fella you are trashing has nothing to do with McDonald Bering nasty

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33 May 20, 2014
Looks like someone talked to the right person!:)
idk

United States

#34 May 30, 2014
Funny How No Restaurant In Lucedale Has A Flag!! U Ppl Need A Life!! Yes! Warren IaA Mental! But atill Proclaims He Is Kkk!! Might Be, Really Don't Give A Shit! Trash Talking His Kids, Especially Cause He Has a Mixed Baby, Is None Of Your Busines!! Leave The Kids Out Of How Retarded their Dad Is!! He Is Nothing But A Burnt Up Drug Head, That Loves Drama!!
Mixed_ Breed

United States

#35 Jun 1, 2014
Country retards wrote:
What does my child have to do with Mcdonalds? Would u like to try some of this soul food up the a55 u dumb country retard. No respect at all and I don't live off welfare in case you was actually worried. I work my butt off.I don't get paid by sitting on my butt at home like these thuggs and these trailer park trash folks do that you highly mentioned. Stick to the topic that's being talked about, not sh*t you don't know u country retard..My mix breed son has nothing to do with none if this.
Southern Lady

Lucedale, MS

#36 Jun 8, 2014
It's ashamed that an American company will not allow an American flag to be flown in front of their business. It won't be long until this country will be controlled by the Muslim president and his Muslim cronies. Why do the "real" American people sit by and let them Muslim's control our USA? It's sad that our forefather's fought for our country and then we let this idiot Muslim president control what use to be our wonderful country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May 28 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages