gc sucks

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2013
I think it is so sad that people in lucedale are so nosey that they make a site where everyone can come an post the rumors they've heard discuss them with the other so called adults that sit on here all day just so they can "get the real facts" an pass them along. have some respect for yourselves. How can we make lucedale a better place by causing more gossip or "discussions".
imightbe

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Well said!

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Can you improve it any? You are most welcome to provide some guidance.
charlie

Moselle, MS

#4 Jul 18, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
Can you improve it any? You are most welcome to provide some guidance.
thats right i agree with you on this

George County, MS. USA

#5 Jul 18, 2013
I was being sincere and honest. Anything that can better this site is welcome by me.
Pat

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
I was being sincere and honest. Anything that can better this site is welcome by me.
Shut it down then. The ignorance and outright lies are an embarrassment to our community.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 21, 2013
This site does not automatically jump up onto anyone's computer, if I look on here and I don't care for the topic I simply move on. If you don't like it -don't log on and read it. There is certainly tons of trash on Topix and there are some interesting discussions - the same all over the net. I have never and will never go on one of the "chat lines" but I don't care who does.

George County, MS. USA

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it down then. The ignorance and outright lies are an embarrassment to our community.
Tell it to Topix then. We have no ability or authority to even edit our comments. Best that can be done is to use the report abuse option.

George County, MS. USA

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Why does it affect you if you are in Texas anyway?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 21, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
Why does it affect you if you are in Texas anyway?
Why does it matter to anyone if they don't log in - just stay off Topix. It so happens that Topix is not a local site. Let's do away with Facebook too. It is called self control.
nonfactors

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 Jul 21, 2013
Yes some conversation an interesting but a lot times everyone starts talkin about people an belittling them.. just about every time i come on here i see it.items
SouthernBelle

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Lies and slander by even our public people are getting worse.
Sbm

Terry, MS

#13 Nov 1, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
This site does not automatically jump up onto anyone's computer, if I look on here and I don't care for the topic I simply move on. If you don't like it -don't log on and read it. There is certainly tons of trash on Topix and there are some interesting discussions - the same all over the net. I have never and will never go on one of the "chat lines" but I don't care who does.
It's not the website,it's the ignorance of unadapted people as yourself. You seem to find a reason to indulge in the ignorant conversations on here and judge anyone with a real topic. So it seems to me your a 70 year old man with an intolerance to anything or a prick that needs to shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A message to All Police Departments.. Dec 20 Suck_it_up 3
J. Andrew Brown Dec 19 curious1216 1
Tracfone (Feb '11) Dec 18 financewoman 11
SRHS retirees, employees band together to get l... Dec 16 just me 2
Randy (Randall) Andrew Brown Dec 16 curious1216 1
Terry Thompson (Feb '10) Dec 13 Lawanda 27
Terry Ross of Mobile, Rockie Musgrove of Luceda... (Apr '13) Dec 13 Suck_it_up 8

Flood Warning for George County was issued at December 28 at 10:36AM CST

Lucedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lucedale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucedale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:08 am PST

NFL 6:08AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Report: Falcons retain search firm to help with possible coaching change
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Falcons hire search firm as backup
Bleacher Report 8:24 AM
Saints vs. Buccaneers: Live Score and Analysis for Tampa Bay
CBS Sports 8:29 AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons