old chicago split brick floors

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2013
OLD CHICAGO SPLIT BRICK FLOORS STARTING AT $4.50 a square foot price is good for floor 350 ft or more. less than 350 ft will be a little more in price . PRICE INCLUDES MATERIALS AND LABOR AND POLY. PRICE IS FOR LUCEDALE AREA AND IS FOR BASKET WEAVE AND 90 DEGREE HARRINGBONE AND GREY GROUT AND 3 COATS OF POLY.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Sounds like a good deal. They glue them down?

Location hidden

#3 Sep 2, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
Sounds like a good deal. They glue them down?
No we mix something called thin set

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#4 Sep 2, 2013
I guess they have something better than the old glue nowadays

Location hidden

#5 Sep 2, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
I guess they have something better than the old glue nowadays
oh yes
The Hick Kicker

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2013
LOL---

Really need some help please (Lucedale)
Me and my wife is going through a hardship we have land taxes thats due on the 26 of this month if not paid we lose our land also have lights and water and no money to pay any of this please help us somebody i have a paypal account if anybody can help us to help us through paypal its akiaman at yahoo.com i will prove ever penny went for these bills and you can email us for a number to call us but due to health reason unable to work at this time i know so many scams are out there and good people cant get help but this is not a scam nor taking anybody for there money

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2013
The Hick Kicker wrote:
LOL---
Really need some help please (Lucedale)
Me and my wife is going through a hardship we have land taxes thats due on the 26 of this month if not paid we lose our land also have lights and water and no money to pay any of this please help us somebody i have a paypal account if anybody can help us to help us through paypal its akiaman at yahoo.com i will prove ever penny went for these bills and you can email us for a number to call us but due to health reason unable to work at this time i know so many scams are out there and good people cant get help but this is not a scam nor taking anybody for there money
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Hey David Lee Keel again i payed my trailer taxes at$473.00 4 weeks ago also my land taxes at 200 dollors came out of my pockets i didnt have a grandpa to pay my bills or buy me 8 cars like you did and then you go and pawn you car title get it repored and your grandpa and gran ma had to spend thousands to get you shit back i never went around spry painting bridges llike you and your thugs friends did i never benn busted for dope but Mr David Lee Keel you have also your big klan tatoo on your leg and alll the white power tats on your back bet your boss will find out if you even have adam job you stupid bum wait till you come see you granny i will see you in lucedale cause you are a 100% coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convict driving county truck Wed Lincoln 5
Wrong leader Tue saesoe 3
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... Mar 2 Grown up 2
Charlet Dearman of Lucedale arrested for posses... Feb 28 FT mommy 1
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Feb 28 FT mommy 658
Christopher Baxter: Feb 23 Sportsman101 0
Please Donít Thank Me for My Service Feb 23 Sportsman101 1

Freeze Warning for George County was issued at March 06 at 6:05AM CST

Lucedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:57 am PST