• No
  • Yes
  • not sure
  • maybe
  • sometimes

Since: Jun 12

Lucedale

#1 Feb 11, 2014
The worst thing Palazzo did was lie to the T-Party. He signed a pledge with Jackson County Republicans saying 7. I will not vote for a bill that trades liberty for security. 8. I will not vote for a tax increase. I will vote to reduce taxes. 9. I will not expand the size, scope, or power of government. I will not vote to increase the federal budget.... 11 I will not impose unfunded mandates.

He voted to increase the debt ceiling 4 times, including voting for the bailouts, and funding the Fed even with the near $20trillion deficit. He voted for 3 farm bills which only help big industry farmers and direct corporate welfare programs and hides behind lobbyists. Those same farm bills expand food stamps and entitlements by billions of dollar and once again increase the deficit! HR2642 HR325 HR99 HR 933

He voted against Justin Amash's bill to cut funding to the secret courts and spying on American citizens. He voted against the 4th amendment and voted against the privacy rights of every American. HR2397

He has voted for every budget deal except those that actually have a budgt set HRES59

He voted to escalate the trade war with China HR 4105
He voted to keep artificially stimulating student loans which creates a bubble like that of the housing market! HR4628

He voted against a bill that protected the military from spending and budget cuts and force them to find it elsewhere. HR5856

He voted for 4 bailouts in a row in 2011 of over 700million a piece.

He voted for budgt extension RCV 579 which funded obamacare.

Steven Palazzo is a liar,to both his constituents and our one and only God. We must replace crooks like Steven Palazzo with trustworthy, honorable, and truly patriotic Americans. Tavish Kelly is our best bet for responsible, trustworthy, leadership that will push us towards prosperity.

Don't believe me? See what he swore to do before his fellow Americans, God, and compare it to what he's done!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1jLrdXvr8xi...

http://www.primarymycongressman.com/rep-steve...

Once you've taken a look, fill out the form below and let the Club For Growth Know Tavish Kelly can replace the criminal Palazzo.

Since: Jun 12

Lucedale

#2 Feb 11, 2014
Want to know more about a real patriot who is willing to fight for your rights, stop spending, and end the Fed? http://www.tavishkelly.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Tomlin arrested in the city of Lucedale (Oct '13) Sep 13 RKing 37
AnyBody Else Notice The NFL Players in Town (Jul '12) Sep 8 Granny1950 30
Old Wal Mart Building Sep 6 mentul_autocrat 1
hwy 613 Sep 5 Faith 1
remains in rocky creek Sep 3 fishywoman 6
Animal Shelter Aug 31 Don 5
EPA Decrees Nationwide Woodstove Ban Aug 30 Charlie 2
•••
•••
•••