Beware of Amy Harmon of Precious Peap...

Beware of Amy Harmon of Precious Peapots Pageants.

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

Kay

Carriere, MS

#1 Apr 10, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPeapotsPagea...
Operated by Amy Harmon, fraudster

Kay: You all know I have never posted anything like this but I think everyone needs to BEWARE, of doing business with this lady this is twice I have received an empty content letter from this lady,--------- won something in a photo contest she was having and it want a big deal to me,, but when I tell my child that she its receiving a gift for winning and the letter comes empty once that is ok,i contracted her and she says I will just send another, week its hard to believe this accidentally happened twice now in 2 Weeks,,,iwon't be doing business with her again — feeling cheated.

Other dissatisfied 'winners'

o I have heard from too many that they have received empty envelopes and were not getting anything. Being this seems to have happened multiple times, it appears to be purposeful.

o yes ,,its not a problem for me it was just a lil cheap gift,,but when you tell a 7 yr old child she is getting a prize,,then nothing comes ,,,well then HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM ,,,don't screw with my babies feelings
first time I was nice I contacted her and was very patient and nice ,,but now the 2nd time yea ,,im getting a lil pissed

o OH the first one had an empty lil Ziploc baggie in it,,,empty with a lil hole in the bottom of it ,,and the end of envelope was torn like this ,,I thought ok got caught in machine ,,but the 2nd come like this and I said ,,NO FREAKING WAY ,,,

o Awe Heck NO, That winch is doing it on purpose. She knows she ain't sending anything. That is just dirty. I would file a claim and get my money back!!!!! Then post her on the beware board. She needs to be stopped ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
My granddaughter was in a photo contest in February and still hasn't gotten her crown for winning

o That is so sad!!!! She really needs to stop. Ppl don't understand, 1 day, they are going to mess with the wrong 1. SMH. Ppl don't play anymore!!!!! I was entering ---------- in photo contest, but I noticed it was ALWAYS the same kids winning and I KNOW real judges would have never chosen them over my pics, I had to stop, because, smh, lawd only knows what I would have told this lady. They are in it for the money, they could care less who they hurt!!!!
MsEllen

Carriere, MS

#2 Apr 13, 2014
No trust in her ever again. Making children sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... (Jan '16) May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages