Human Remains found near Cowart truck

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

CluelessBlu

Lucedale, MS

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Human remains have bee found in a wooded area near Crenshaw and Pepper Rd. in the Rocky Creek area near where the truck of Donovan Ray Cowart was found abandoned.
http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-ne...

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Hopefully, the investigators will come up with something productive now.
Wilma

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Dec 17, 2013
I wonder why, if it is him, that they did not find him that same day with a search and dogs. What kind of investigators do we have nowadays?
Concerned Lady

Sumrall, MS

#4 Dec 17, 2013
I hope the family gets some questions answered. I cant imagine the hurt they are feeling. Lets take a moment of our time an say a prayer. Im sure its much needed.
Concerned--

Picayune, MS

#5 Dec 17, 2013
I pray the information will come quickly to answer many questions I'm sure the family has. I know they are sitting on pins and needles awaiting these results. I know they are on the fence of hoping its not him but also hoping it is so that they would at least have some answers as to what happened and where he is. Prayers are constantly sent to them from me. God bless..

Since: May 13

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 Dec 17, 2013
This entire case has been handled poorly from the very day he was really missing.
Ellen Leach

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Jeffrey Holloman went missing between George County and Alabama in 2011 also..
Either way a family will have closure.. Its just sad it had to end this way.
USCITIZENVETERAN VOTER

Lebanon, TN

#8 Dec 17, 2013
This entire case has been handled poorly from the very day he was really missing.
Thank You for the PRAYERS! This means a lot to the family. Donovan was my nephew and at first I didn't believe anything bad had happened to him. But over time, I too believe that he had been killed by someone. hopefully, with all the agencies that are working on the case, we will know something soon. The Crime Lab in Jackson operates on a first come, first serve basis but I believe with the FBI and the new detective handling the case, that they will pick up the pace a little with their encouragement.
Sheba

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Dec 18, 2013
What about the loper lady that has been missing ? Could this be her I pray for her family and They need answers .I pray for all the family that has missing love ones!
just a friend

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Donnovan is a good friend of mine and he is always in my thoughts and prayers. if no one else loved him i did! Still praying for him and his family!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 6, 2014
Has anyone heard any results on this yet?
Molly

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Jan 21, 2014
Alright now, its past a month now, what are the results? Get MOVING, lawmen! Stop the coffee breaks, its TIME for results.

Since: Aug 12

Lucedale, MS

#13 Jan 21, 2014
Good luck on the results! Oh wait scoop can tell us why they aren't any yet...Lmao

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#14 Jan 22, 2014
Simple. They haven't released the findings yet. Taking their time like they did on the johnson case.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 22, 2014
The remains were not those of Donovan.
The 1st poster Cluelessblu has NO clue, btw, Donovan had a car, NOT a truck. See how things get screwed up?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2014
Wonder when they will officially release it. It will be interesting to find out who it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Dailey May 23 Suck_it_up 10
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) May 20 doesnotmatter 661
Nephew Missing (Mar '13) May 20 GC Change 183
Charlet Dearman of Lucedale arrested for posses... May 19 Suck_it_up 3
Chinatown new menu food? May 19 Suck_it_up 19
Ufo May 4 kottonmouth_king 2
bbw or cougar May 3 Granny1950 6
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]