of 4
Next Last

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#61 Jun 28, 2013
Citizen of Concern wrote:
SEC. 45-9-53. Exceptions.
(1) This Section and Section 45-9-51 do not affect the authority that a county or municipality may have under another law:
(a) To require citizens or public employees to be armed for personal or national defense, law enforcement, or another lawful purpose;
(b) To regulate the discharge of firearms within the limits of the county or municipality;
(c) To regulate the use of property or location of businesses for uses therein pursuant to fire code, zoning ordinances, or land-use regulations, so long as such codes, ordinances and regulations are not used to circumvent the intent of Section 45-9-51 or subparagraph (e) of this section;
(d) To regulate the use of firearms in cases of insurrection, riots and natural disasters in which the city finds such regulation necessary to protect the health and safety of the public;
(e) To regulate the storage or transportation of explosives in order to protect the health and safety of the public, with the exception of black powder which is exempt up to twenty-five (25) pounds per private residence and fifty (50) pounds per retail dealer;
(f) To regulate the carrying of a firearm at:(i) a public park or at a public meeting of a county, municipality or other governmental body; (ii) a political rally, parade or official political meeting; or (iii) a nonfirearm-related school, college or professional athletic event; or
(g) To regulate the receipt of firearms by pawnshops.
(2) The exception provided by subsection (1)(f) of this section does not apply if the firearm was in or carried to and from an area designated for use in a lawful hunting, fishing or other sporting event and the firearm is of the type commonly used in the activity.
Scoop-Again you are not fully investigating your facts. See subparagraph (c) above. No county or municipality can enact something contrary to 45-9-51.
When are you gonna learn?
And when are you going to learn that it plainly states that any place under the jurisdiction of the sheriff cannot be affected since it is his decision to allow them or not in certain places if he believes that it is necessary to protect the health and safety of the public?

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#62 Jun 28, 2013
And what difference does it make anyway since none of us will bring a legal challenge of any sort?
Im voting

Lumberton, MS

#63 Jun 28, 2013
Strayhand for sheriff
KasKy

Mobile, AL

#64 Jun 28, 2013
You are both correct. Public buildings can be regulated and the right to bear arms is there too. We'll have to wait and see what the courts say about it.
KasKy

Mobile, AL

#65 Jun 28, 2013
Judge done blocked it from taking effect anyway.

http://www.wlox.com/story/22717908/hearing-on...

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#66 Jun 29, 2013
Ok Just Me i know im right on one thing your name isnt Ronald James Wood lmao now why ou sitting here and tell lies i think your name might be Bob now if it isnt then have we talk at my house or not
Just Me

Athens, AL

#67 Jun 29, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
Ok Just Me i know im right on one thing your name isnt Ronald James Wood lmao now why ou sitting here and tell lies i think your name might be Bob now if it isnt then have we talk at my house or not
I can't change my name, my name is Ron (Ronald) Wood. Yes we have talked. I even talked to you in town about your brother doing brick work for me. The only bob i know used to work for wrbe radio station. My sister is Phyllis Wood. Isn't your family from Wayne County? My cousin is Dr. Arthur Wood from Wayne County.
Just Me

Athens, AL

#68 Jun 29, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
Your brother is Randy right?

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#69 Jun 29, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brother is Randy right?
Yes he is my brother

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#70 Jun 29, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't change my name, my name is Ron (Ronald) Wood. Yes we have talked. I even talked to you in town about your brother doing brick work for me. The only bob i know used to work for wrbe radio station. My sister is Phyllis Wood. Isn't your family from Wayne County? My cousin is Dr. Arthur Wood from Wayne County.
Yes some of my family lol i still cant figure who you are dam tell me i cant remember

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#71 Jun 29, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant remeber you comming to my house refreash my dead mind lol if you like you can call me nothing will be put out on here trust me
reality check

Lucedale, MS

#72 Jun 29, 2013
Can we take this family reunion offline, to the Waffle House, maybe, and get back to the topic at hand?
momof4boys

Hattiesburg, MS

#73 Jun 30, 2013
A bunch of NUTS on here! I think the Whole GC in offices.. such as Attorneys, Law Enforcement, Judges, School Systems,.... etc., needs to Clean House. Start setting Godly principles for everyone! We need to clean up our County people. Its a shame we all are so quick to jump on people all the time. For the SO yes, there is officers that needs to be humbled. He/she thinks that their JOB is so much better then anyones, just remember Y'all work for US!
momof4boys

Hattiesburg, MS

#74 Jun 30, 2013
Also instead of them officers standing around chatting up on all the gossip from these local stores, it could be wise to turn Off their cars if they are going to be talking for awhile. SO could save some $$$$ there!! Just a little cost tip we could save for the budget. No cost here its free advice.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#75 Jun 30, 2013
reality check wrote:
Can we take this family reunion offline, to the Waffle House, maybe, and get back to the topic at hand?
Look cheese head this is no family reunion lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know Good Paid or Free Dating Sites? (Aug '12) Mar '18 zan 7
Fishing below the Wilkerson Ferry (Aug '11) Mar '18 Brandon0852 6
church Mar '18 freebird 4
News Will Waveland cops have to pay to take home the... Jan '18 Waveland Citizen 1
Poll George County Sheriff candidates (Mar '15) Jan '18 TheTruth 16
Scoop (May '14) Dec '17 nawuhuh 6
Firing of warden (May '14) Dec '17 get_down_tonight 8

Lucedale Jobs

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages