“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#41 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="maybe?"]<quo ted text>
I'm sure your wife and mother are proud.[/QUOTE]

Yep, she sure is. Mom would laugh if she wasn't deceased. She used that term plenty.

George County, MS. USA

#42 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Jus a little.t Me"]<quoted text>
Ole scooper, she must have been telling you to get out of those dumpsters![/QUOTE]

Nope, wrong again. She was just griping because it was raining and messing her hair up. They have nights like that.
Public servant

Auburn, IN

#43 Jun 27, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
Little bitch with a badge wants to jump up in a boys face and act all big Why dont you pull the badge off meet and jump in a man's face i dare you we got Wheel in thats a nice place you know who you are I dont need that tin to act bad or to stomp a mud hole in your azz Sheriff office needs to do something with them tough ass tin chested things
I really really wish you would try to back up the bull shit that you spit out on the Internet. Everybody knows that you ain't gonna do a damn thing but cower down and whine like always. Walk what you talk or keep your mouth shut.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44 Jun 28, 2013
Public servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I really really wish you would try to back up the bull shit that you spit out on the Internet. Everybody knows that you ain't gonna do a damn thing but cower down and whine like always. Walk what you talk or keep your mouth shut.
What you need me to back up? And everbody knows? Who is everbody im gonna use your saying now how about you back up what you just said And for one thing i dont spit lies here and i sure as hell dont kiss ass like some of you ass kisser does is that why some of yall are crying about some here cause we wont kiss you ass to bad
Citizen of Concern

Hattiesburg, MS

#45 Jun 28, 2013
reality check wrote:
The only person who thinks he is above the law is Dean Howell.
I agree with this comment. Case in point. I have found out that Dean has had Shonna posting "No Weapons Allowed" signs on all county owned building in response to the new going into effect Monday July1, 2013. It is state law that no county or municipality can adopt any ordinance that restricts or requires the possession, transportation, sale, transfer or ownership of firearms or ammunition or their components. MS Code Sec. 45-9-51

In the MS Attorney Generals Opinion (2011 WL 5005999) Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson asked, "can a county disallow the carry of weapons in a county courthouse or any other county property". The response was, "House Bill 506 takes away the power of the county to post the statutory written notice and thereby trigger penalties under MS Code Sec. 97-37-1".

One last thing. The signs he has had her post do not have the phrasing as required by MS law. The signs have "No Weapons Allowed". The law requires "carrying of a pistol or revolver is prohibited". MS Code Sec. 455-9-101 (13)

Points to be taken:

1. Incorrect signage.
2. County cannot post these signs on publicly owned buildings.
3. Sheriff cannot enforce the law since he cannot follow it.

Location hidden

#46 Jun 28, 2013
Public servant wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way Public servant with it shows your in Alabama whats makes you have a say in this for Lucedale oh right i remember never mind i love you good old hiders or at least you think you are lolol not one person that knows me can say that i whine or anything like that so you keep trying one day you might get it right you people are just up set that i dont hide on here and font f**k like yall and when i speak on anything about the George Co or city cops i dont mean all of them we have some good in city and county but some has let a badge go to there head but i think i do know you now for the city seem to be some very good cops there always nice county is another story lmao i be waiting for your reply

Location hidden

#47 Jun 28, 2013
Citizen of Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this comment. Case in point. I have found out that Dean has had Shonna posting "No Weapons Allowed" signs on all county owned building in response to the new going into effect Monday July1, 2013. It is state law that no county or municipality can adopt any ordinance that restricts or requires the possession, transportation, sale, transfer or ownership of firearms or ammunition or their components. MS Code Sec. 45-9-51
In the MS Attorney Generals Opinion (2011 WL 5005999) Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson asked, "can a county disallow the carry of weapons in a county courthouse or any other county property". The response was, "House Bill 506 takes away the power of the county to post the statutory written notice and thereby trigger penalties under MS Code Sec. 97-37-1".
One last thing. The signs he has had her post do not have the phrasing as required by MS law. The signs have "No Weapons Allowed". The law requires "carrying of a pistol or revolver is prohibited". MS Code Sec. 455-9-101 (13)
Points to be taken:
1. Incorrect signage.
Glad you brought this up these people think they are above the law and can do what they want to
creel73

Wiggins, MS

#48 Jun 28, 2013
Five O wrote:
<quoted text>
What would pulling the badge off do? On duty or off duty it's the same. You are a comissioned officer until you are relived of duty. Attempting to stomp a mud hole in ones ass espically a law enforcement officer will get you the same. But as for you Leonard, your mouth is the biggest thing on you. You threaten stomping everyones butt, when in reality when you have been confronted you don't seem as big as your mouth is. With it being Wayne Lee's parking lot or your front porch. So go ahead big boy and attempt to stomp away, bubba would love to see you in your tights!
Keep in mind if your not in the performance of your duties.. I.e off work in civilian cloths you can get your ass stomped and your just like any other citizen. Running your mouth off duty is just plain stupid. If your off duty, not in the performance of your official duties it is not simple assault on law enforcement, it is just simple assault on on idiot.

Brush up on your laws. Call your District Attorney and ask.

Location hidden

#49 Jun 28, 2013
creel73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind if your not in the performance of your duties.. I.e off work in civilian cloths you can get your ass stomped and your just like any other citizen. Running your mouth off duty is just plain stupid. If your off duty, not in the performance of your official duties it is not simple assault on law enforcement, it is just simple assault on on idiot.
Thank you for pointing this out!!

George County, MS. USA

#50 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Points to be taken:
1. Incorrect signage.
(13) No license issued pursuant to this section shall authorize any person to carry a concealed pistol or revolver into any place of nuisance as defined in Section 95-3-1, Mississippi Code of 1972; any police, sheriff or highway patrol station; any detention facility, prison or jail; any courthouse; any courtroom, except that nothing in this section shall preclude a judge from carrying a concealed weapon or determining who will carry a concealed weapon in his courtroom; any polling place; any meeting place of the governing body of any governmental entity; any meeting of the Legislature or a committee thereof; any public park unless for the purpose of participating in any authorized firearms-related activity; any school, college or professional athletic event not related to firearms; any portion of an establishment, licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, that is primarily devoted to dispensing alcoholic beverages; any portion of an establishment in which beer or light wine is consumed on the premises, that is primarily devoted to such purpose; any elementary or secondary school facility; any junior college, community college, college or university facility unless for the purpose of participating in any authorized firearms-related activity; inside the passenger terminal of any airport, except that no person shall be prohibited from carrying any legal firearm into the terminal if the firearm is encased for shipment, for purposes of checking such firearm as baggage to be lawfully transported on any aircraft; any church or other place of worship; or any place where the carrying of firearms is prohibited by federal law. In addition to the places enumerated in this subsection, the carrying of a concealed pistol or revolver may be disallowed in any place in the discretion of the person or entity exercising control over the physical location of such place by the placing of a written notice clearly readable at a distance of not less than ten (10) feet that the "carrying of a pistol or revolver is prohibited." No license issued pursuant to this section shall authorize the participants in a parade or demonstration for which a permit is required to carry a concealed pistol or revolver.

George County, MS. USA

#51 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Points to be taken:
1. Incorrect signage.
45-9-53 - Exceptions.

(1) This section and Section 45-9-51 do not affect the authority that a county or municipality may have under another law
Citizen of Concern

Picayune, MS

#52 Jun 28, 2013
SEC. 45-9-53. Exceptions.

(1) This Section and Section 45-9-51 do not affect the authority that a county or municipality may have under another law:

(a) To require citizens or public employees to be armed for personal or national defense, law enforcement, or another lawful purpose;

(b) To regulate the discharge of firearms within the limits of the county or municipality;

(c) To regulate the use of property or location of businesses for uses therein pursuant to fire code, zoning ordinances, or land-use regulations, so long as such codes, ordinances and regulations are not used to circumvent the intent of Section 45-9-51 or subparagraph (e) of this section;

(d) To regulate the use of firearms in cases of insurrection, riots and natural disasters in which the city finds such regulation necessary to protect the health and safety of the public;

(e) To regulate the storage or transportation of explosives in order to protect the health and safety of the public, with the exception of black powder which is exempt up to twenty-five (25) pounds per private residence and fifty (50) pounds per retail dealer;

(f) To regulate the carrying of a firearm at:(i) a public park or at a public meeting of a county, municipality or other governmental body; (ii) a political rally, parade or official political meeting; or (iii) a nonfirearm-related school, college or professional athletic event; or

(g) To regulate the receipt of firearms by pawnshops.

(2) The exception provided by subsection (1)(f) of this section does not apply if the firearm was in or carried to and from an area designated for use in a lawful hunting, fishing or other sporting event and the firearm is of the type commonly used in the activity.

Scoop-Again you are not fully investigating your facts. See subparagraph (c) above. No county or municipality can enact something contrary to 45-9-51.

When are you gonna learn?
Citizen of Concern

Picayune, MS

#53 Jun 28, 2013
Just for reference.

SEC. 45-9-51. Prohibition against adoption of certain ordinances.

Subject to the provisions of Section 45-9-53, no county or municipality may adopt any ordinance that restricts or requires the possession, transportation, sale, transfer or ownership of firearms or ammunition or their components.
Just Me

Pascagoula, MS

#54 Jun 28, 2013
creel73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that if you "stomp" a duly sworn officers ass in retaliation when he is off duty in civilan clothes is still asault on a law enforcement officer. And by the way check your Mississippi Codes as Ammended. I don't have to ask my District Attorney, I can read I passed the third grade.
Just Me

Pascagoula, MS

#55 Jun 28, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing this out!!
Doesn't change any thing Leonard, your mouth is still the biggest thing on you. And by the way My name is Ronald James Wood. I'm not scared to post my name either. Come on over to the Waffle House about 10:30 I'll by you a cup of coffee. I'll be the one wearing the Alabama T'shirt!

Location hidden

#56 Jun 28, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't change any thing Leonard, your mouth is still the biggest thing on you. And by the way My name is Ronald James Wood. I'm not scared to post my name either. Come on over to the Waffle House about 10:30 I'll by you a cup of coffee. I'll be the one wearing the Alabama T'shirt!
You post that when i go to Green Co i dont belive your name is that and i will tell you why my kin folks is wood so i looked that name up and guess what there is one of my kin folks name right under so called yours my brother is Benny wood and my sister is Gloria Wood also James Wood Darral Wood Tommy Wood and i can name many more so prove its you can u

Location hidden

#57 Jun 28, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyways why you sticking in this tell me where you was brought up other then that stay out of it unless your a well i leave it at that you should know what i mean
Just Me

Pascagoula, MS

#58 Jun 28, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>You post that when i go to Green Co i dont belive your name is that and i will tell you why my kin folks is wood so i looked that name up and guess what there is one of my kin folks name right under so called yours my brother is Benny wood and my sister is Gloria Wood also James Wood Darral Wood Tommy Wood and i can name many more so prove its you can u
Why do you act like you don't know me? I have been to your house on a couple of occasions. Would you like for me to tell you where you furniture is? Bedrooms? Computer desk? Heck i'll even tell you about your window A/C.

Location hidden

#59 Jun 28, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you act like you don't know me? I have been to your house on a couple of occasions. Would you like for me to tell you where you furniture is? Bedrooms? Computer desk? Heck i'll even tell you about your window A/C.
Yes tell me who you are ha ha

Location hidden

#60 Jun 28, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not acting like i dont know you cause i dont know who you are you can tell me here or you can email me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you date or marry a child molester? 5 hr Suck_it_up 16
Hunting, fishing and the harvesting of wildlife... Tue Sportsman101 1
aa Mon Sportsman101 7
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Oct 23 zappoman 644
blackpeoplemeet.com REALLY? (Dec '11) Oct 22 Prince g 467
Not gospel but fake rock. Oct 19 Poop 3
Ebola in American Oct 17 Sportsman101 1
Lucedale Dating
Find my Match

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lucedale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucedale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]