created by: Sportsman101 | Jul 12, 2013

Lucedale, MS

56 votes

WHAT WILL THE VERDICT BE IN THE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL?

Click on an option to vote

• Guilty of 2nd degree murder
  • Guilty of manslaughter
  • Hung jury
  • Not guilty
  • Other
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2013

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Today is supposed to be the day.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=5243606...
(live feed)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2013
I don't expect a verdict today, I feel it will either be manslaughter or not guilty - I see no way for second degree murder. I sure hope there is not a hung jury. Zimmerman will have to live in fear or move, some folks will be out to get him.
granny

Carriere, MS

#3 Jul 12, 2013
i hope hes found not guilty

Location hidden

#4 Jul 12, 2013
No verdict today - I hope that too Granny, but he would probably be better off it he gets at least a year in prison - I am afraid what might happen to him.

George County, MS. USA

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Zimmerman case goes to the jury

In closing arguments Friday, the defense urged the jury not to make assumptions about George Zimmerman, insisting he wasn't a "neighborhood watch cop wannabe," while prosecutor John Guy asked the jurors to imagine an alternate scenario: what if Zimmerman had been walking home and it was Trayvon Martin who shot and killed Zimmerman: what their verdict would be? NBC's Ron Mott reports.

A Florida jury began deliberating the fate of George Zimmerman on Friday after the defense and prosecution had their final say on whether he should be convicted of a crime in the death of Trayvon Martin.

At 6 p.m., they notified the court they wished to adjourn for the evening. They will continue deliberations starting at 9 a.m. Saturday.

The six women on the panel will have to decide if Zimmerman who says he shot the teen in self-defense is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of second-degree murder or manslaughter or not guilty of both charges.

Judge Debra Nelson handed them the case at 2:28 p.m. ET after instructing them on the law. They will be sequestered until they deliver a verdict.
granny

Carriere, MS

#6 Jul 12, 2013
we might as well pay for him to hide out we payed for anthony to hide out a year pay her rent internet and feed her and she killed a child

George County, MS. USA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Actually, Anthony was on her own, no one but her and friends knows where she got any money.

George County, MS. USA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Check out Justice for Caylee on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523104381435...
granny

Carriere, MS

#9 Jul 13, 2013
i dont want to be mean but you keep thinking we didnt pay for her to hide out and i will sell you a piece of property in florida for a penny .who paid for her lawyers .i know they said she owes the state up in the thousands for that but i hope you dont think they will ever get it from her.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 13, 2013
granny wrote:
i dont want to be mean but you keep thinking we didnt pay for her to hide out and i will sell you a piece of property in florida for a penny .who paid for her lawyers .i know they said she owes the state up in the thousands for that but i hope you dont think they will ever get it from her.
I have to agree - we pay for all kind of stuff for these crazy people. I feel sure she used public defenders.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 13, 2013
I say not guilty - lol
concerned citizen.

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Jul 13, 2013
He was found not guilty
granny

Carriere, MS

#13 Jul 13, 2013
justice was served and this day and time thats hard to say
Wow

Terry, MS

#14 Jul 13, 2013
granny wrote:
justice was served and this day and time thats hard to say
I agree completely I thought this man was innocent but was very concerned the verdict would be unfair... It's about time to see justice is still in the world today, because sometimes I really worry

George County, MS. USA

#15 Jul 14, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
I say not guilty - lol
You win, Cip.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 14, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You win, Cip.
It was easy to win Scoop - I jumped right on as soon as I heard the verdict. I am glad that our justice system worked and it is too sad that the liberal media tries to start a race war over everything that happens. If it had been two white men or two black men, it would have only made the local news. I have been on a jury before and it is a very serious job to convict someone - I worried about what to do, I prayed about it and I am sure these people did too. When you have reasonable doubt, you cannot convict another person. Zimmerman is certainly not without blame in my opinion. I am sure he will see other law suits down the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) 2 hr qwerty 640
Animal Shelter Thu Suck_it_up 2
EPA Decrees Nationwide Woodstove Ban Tue jshemp 2
The Feds Are Coming After Our Lands now Tue jshemp 5
waffle house lady Tue jshemp 6
Police using extreme force! (Feb '14) Tue jshemp 33
Bruce Byrd ~ Magnolia Animal Clinic ~ (Feb '13) Tue jshemp 24
•••
•••
•••