business man molesting children

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
concerned and disgusted

Jackson, MS

#1 Nov 24, 2010
There is a business man in town that most have at one time or another, let him in your home. He has been molesting for over 30 years, and no one will do anything to stop him. He has ruined the childhood of many and will continue until more recent victims go forward and tell!
kottonmouth_king

Headland, AL

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Who does he work for ? What's his name ?

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2010
concerned and disgusted wrote:
There is a business man in town that most have at one time or another, let him in your home. He has been molesting for over 30 years, and no one will do anything to stop him. He has ruined the childhood of many and will continue until more recent victims go forward and tell!
Just who might that be?
cousin eddie

Jackson, MS

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Tell us who he is..please don't let this be a guessing game.. this is nothing to play around with...

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Is it just an older guy having consensual although illegal sex with girls again? And how are you privy to this info?

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2010
Without positive proof or witnesses, there is nothing they can do.
Sunflower

Petal, MS

#7 Nov 25, 2010
concerned and disgusted wrote:
If you know this to be a positive fact- you are obligated to expose this person.
cousin eddie

Jackson, MS

#8 Nov 25, 2010
I hate when people write stuff like this and leave you hanging! If your not gonna tell who it is don't start it up...
concerned and disgusted

Jackson, MS

#9 Nov 25, 2010
Excuse me, some people are getting ready for thanksgiving dinner with family! I am one victim! He has been reported. FBI, Law Inforcement, and D.A. I can not say name or I will be in trouble not him. He is his own boss, he looks like a freak, and his work location is near Magnolia Cemetery. If you are from here, then you know who he is. New victims need to come forward.
concerned and disgusted

Jackson, MS

#10 Nov 25, 2010
The_SCOOP wrote:
Is it just an older guy having consensual although illegal sex with girls again? And how are you privy to this info?
It's not just little girls,babies and boys also! Because I was one.
cousin eddie

Jackson, MS

#11 Nov 25, 2010
Holy smokes I know who you are talking about I think! Is he kinda "prissy"?
cousin eddie

Jackson, MS

#12 Nov 25, 2010
And does it have anything to do with "appliances"?
concerned and disgusted

Jackson, MS

#13 Nov 25, 2010
cousin eddie wrote:
Holy smokes I know who you are talking about I think! Is he kinda "prissy"?
Yes!! Our cases meaning several of us, D.A saying to old. It's a shame that the childhoods he took away and a lifetime of getting over, that nothing can be done. Our stories are horrible and can count for 20 years put together. But yet they need more, newer and they are out there! He has not stopped.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 25, 2010
Don't let the statute of limitationsd run out. If there is evidence and proof, then present it to the Sheriffs' office. There is anonymous help for victims.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 25, 2010
is there a statute of limitations on that and i knew there was a reason i didn't like that guy. this kind of blows my mind though. he will be dealt with, i'm sure.
cousin eddie

Jackson, MS

#16 Nov 25, 2010
Thank you so much for alerting us of this . Sorry I got a little impatient.. stuff like that bothers me.. I have small children. Im sorry thus happened to you.
concerned and disgusted

Jackson, MS

#17 Nov 25, 2010
This is why I have decided to tell the forum. There are children that need to get away from him. There is no limitations now, but were then. There are many others, they need to come forward. Some parents let him hang around there kids knowing what he.has done. I just don't understand why. Many people know in town and most just act like it Didn't happend.
Sunflower

Petal, MS

#18 Nov 25, 2010
This is sad, I have always thought he was strange, he use to go around getting fresh with women when he made house calls.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Location hidden

#19 Nov 25, 2010
cousin eddie wrote:
And does it have anything to do with "appliances"?
She is talking about James Davis i belive this

Location hidden

#20 Nov 25, 2010
Sunflower wrote:
This is sad, I have always thought he was strange, he use to go around getting fresh with women when he made house calls.
the getting fresh with women surprises me i honestly thought he was gay, and doesn't he have children of his own? live right across the street from the shop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages