anyone

Seabrook, TX

#1 May 8, 2013
What Is All The Sirens For In Lucedale This Morning

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#2 May 8, 2013
Three car wreck on hy26 west, three taken to local hospital, one reportedly deceased.
Citizen of Concern

Petal, MS

#3 May 8, 2013
Ummmm, Scoop? You are wrong again! It was a two vehicle wreck. Three transported from the wreck to George Regional Health ER (1 adult male, 1 adult female, & 1 infant). None of the three have life threatening injuries.

Just where do you get your constantly wrong information?

George County, MS. USA

#4 May 8, 2013
Fire department, sheriff, hwy patrol and George 20 (coroner) was requested.
Citizen of Concern

Petal, MS

#5 May 8, 2013
I made three phone calls.

Neither Paula Kay, nor Stacey received any notification of a fatality on the wreck on 26 at Rogers Rd.

Crews working today at AMR have no knowledge of a fatality on the wreck on 26 at Rogers Rd.

The above mentioned calls were made beginning at 10:11 AM.

Scoop, may I request you get your head out of your arse, and if you are going to "report" the news get your facts straight first. I got my facts correct, why can't you?

George County, MS. USA

#6 May 8, 2013
Funny why you couldn't tell it until I came on. Why G 20 was mentioned, I don't know.
Just Me

Pascagoula, MS

#7 May 8, 2013
Citizen of Concern wrote:
I made three phone calls.
Neither Paula Kay, nor Stacey received any notification of a fatality on the wreck on 26 at Rogers Rd.
Crews working today at AMR have no knowledge of a fatality on the wreck on 26 at Rogers Rd.
The above mentioned calls were made beginning at 10:11 AM.
Scoop, may I request you get your head out of your arse, and if you are going to "report" the news get your facts straight first. I got my facts correct, why can't you?
Amen!!! Scoop why don,t ya get back to digging in trash bins??

George County, MS. USA

#8 May 8, 2013
Now please pray for the families involved as they have suffered quite a bit.

George County, MS. USA

#9 May 8, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! Scoop why don,t ya get back to digging in trash bins??
You wouldn't know anything from the other so you have no room to talk.
Emt-ff

Auburn, IN

#10 May 8, 2013
Scoop you really need to stop posting stuff you make up or mistakenly hear on your scanner it only makes you look like an idiot... There was no fatality and George 20 (coroner) was never called for or mentioned. Those sir are FACTS!
Just Me

Pascagoula, MS

#12 May 8, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know anything from the other so you have no room to talk.
Scoop I beg to differ, remember all the stuff you used to bring by the sheriff's office and ambulance srevice you got out of the bins??? So I may know a little more than you give me credit for!!!
Just Me

Pascagoula, MS

#13 May 8, 2013
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOOP, that's just coming from a woman that according to her Facebook she's been saved again and baptized and.not even on this site. You do need to get your facts a little more clearer but I apologize to you for someone being spiteful with a trash bin comment.
Humm..I just checked and yep I am a man!!
Citizen of Concern

Petal, MS

#14 May 8, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
Funny why you couldn't tell it until I came on. Why G 20 was mentioned, I don't know.
I only respond with information I can and do prove. Maybe, just maybe, it is possible the "20" you heard was a Central fire "20" unit number, or some other fire unit "20". Also possible someone was asking for the wreck's "20" (as in 10-20, also known as the location).
Coach Scott

United States

#15 May 8, 2013
I only trust Fred on infermaton . Now then, ain't no tellin what all happens them mayors and local cops don't wont us to learn about stuff ! I call the cops on people speeding on hiway 63 all the time and it's by the hiscool . They don't git non of them.
DeliGirl

Mobile, AL

#16 May 9, 2013
Emt-ff wrote:
Scoop you really need to stop posting stuff you make up or mistakenly hear on your scanner it only makes you look like an idiot... There was no fatality and George 20 (coroner) was never called for or mentioned. Those sir are FACTS!
George 20 was mentioned but in error most likely by a rookie. Times like that things can get confusing. So STFU,and go back to Chevron, monkey boy.
Emt-ff

Terry, MS

#17 May 9, 2013
Chevron? Monkey boy? must have me confused with somebody else sweetheart but y'all are all right! The ones of us that we're there and involved dont know anything y'all know everything! Bunch of idiots I swear...

George County, MS. USA

#18 May 10, 2013
And by the way, I was NOT reporting anything but was talking to someone as a regular person would. Every incident starts the same was until proven or corrected.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 May 10, 2013
Anyone know who was involved and how they are doing?
Chatbo

Mobile, AL

#20 May 10, 2013
Hadn't heard yet but I hope everyone involved is okay. Thats what is important right now. Leave the past alone. God bless the families of those injured.

George County, MS. USA

#21 May 10, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoop I beg to differ, remember all the stuff you used to bring by the sheriff's office and ambulance srevice you got out of the bins??? So I may know a little more than you give me credit for!!!
I beg to differ more. For your info, I bought those bags from Wayne Lees' and even had the receipts for them. And the flowers were arranged or bought from a thrift store. Although it was fun to tell Jimmy that it was gotten behind Wayne Lees'. That look was priceless! I then showed him my receipt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Shelter Thu Suck_it_up 2
EPA Decrees Nationwide Woodstove Ban Tue jshemp 2
The Feds Are Coming After Our Lands now Tue jshemp 5
waffle house lady Tue jshemp 6
Police using extreme force! (Feb '14) Tue jshemp 33
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Tue jshemp 638
Bruce Byrd ~ Magnolia Animal Clinic ~ (Feb '13) Tue jshemp 24
•••
•••
•••