What's the worst Obama administration...

What's the worst Obama administration scandal?

Created by Sportsman101 on May 13, 2013

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

Benghazi

Fast and Furious

The IRS scandal

Solyndra

None of them are especially bad

All of them are bad

freebird

Belzoni, MS

#1 May 17, 2013
all are bad but none are as bad as the climate in Washington and the apparent unwillingness of a majority of voters to throw the bums out, and all politicians just talk about how conservative, how liberal, how CONSTITUTIONAL they are but none will bring a bill to do what's right for America. I believe that a lawyer should be excluded from office, any office because they always seek to only be legal instead of being 100 percent honest. what good does it do to make new law they will not abide by. until laws already in effect are defended and enforced, new laws are merely hypocritical and an offensive insult to all. Obama will go down in history as a self-serving lawyer who will eventually be found out for all his misdeeds.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2013
I think the IRS misuse, this is a real violation of our freedom. This reminds me of communism when you start to target people for their beliefs.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 May 18, 2013
All of the but this pass the buck on Benghazi is getting out of hand. Start the criminal proceedings already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun 14 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun 13 Trey 3
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun 11 MDawg 1
Fat sissy Booboo Jun 11 LUCIFER-SATAN 18
Kim Dailey (May '15) Jun 10 Truthhurtz101 50
Mayor Lee Jun 10 Tawana 1
Murder Apr '17 Charlie 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance