Sheriff: Lucedale father wanted for f...

Sheriff: Lucedale father wanted for failure to pay child support

There are 1 comment on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Sheriff: Lucedale father wanted for failure to pay child support. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

A Lucedale man is wanted for reportedly failing to pay his child support, according to George County Sheriff Dean Howell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

Really

Moselle, MS

#1 Aug 14, 2013
Bo Bradley which is Grady's dad and Dean Howell the Sheriff are best friends so why don't you just call him on the phone Dean. This is such a joke that the sheriff even put this on the news considering Old Bo has one of them badges in his back pocket as he likes to say. Rocky and Bo supported Dean Howell putting up signs and handing out cards and were promised badges in return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
district 1 supervisor mess Aug 27 Suck_it_up 2
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... Aug 23 Fingold 22
George County deputy arrested for domestic viol... Aug 19 Suck_it_up 1
Terry Thompson (Feb '10) Aug 18 Uncle Rogers niece 30
News Sound Off (Jun '09) Aug 18 Vancleave Kennedy 13
What kind of jobs do sexual offenders have afte... (Sep '09) Aug 16 justiceforall 664
Constance Aug 15 PureKountry80 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages