Minor charged with brother's death in...

Minor charged with brother's death in fatal, DUI-related Lucedale crash

There are 8 comments on the Sunherald.com story from May 28, 2013, titled Minor charged with brother's death in fatal, DUI-related Lucedale crash. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

A 17-year-old boy is being charged with DUI death and serious injury, and being held under a $10,000 bond as the driver in a crash that resulted in the death of his brother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

CHARLIE

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 May 28, 2013
so sad just so sad drinking and driving will never mix i bet this young man is a nice guy but once agin alcohol has clamed a life one fighting for his life and a young man life so screwed when will we learn that drinking and driving just dont mix just so sad

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2013
It is very sad - it is, also, very sad that someone gave this child alcohol -that person should face some charges too.
CHARLIE

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 May 28, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
It is very sad - it is, also, very sad that someone gave this child alcohol -that person should face some charges too.
agree

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 May 29, 2013
This young man graduated from high school the day before. Just when he is starting his life out it was shattered. The father should be held accountable. After all he was in the vehicle as well.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2013
It would seem he is still responsible until he was 18. Who owned the vehicle?

Location hidden

#6 May 31, 2013
You not driving my vehicle drinking unless a gun is at my head and I'm outside.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 1, 2013
So Sad wrote:
What a terrible way to begin an adult life just after graduating from high school. To just have to live with the outcome of the wreck is horrible! Isn't 17 considered an adult in MS anyways?
Well, 17 adult, more or less but needs a parents' permission to marry. 18, no permission for anything from parents.(except to continue living in their house) Still a tragedy regardless.
Weary

Petal, MS

#9 Jun 1, 2013
My heart goes out to this family. Such a tragic thing to happen. This young man will suffer the consequences the rest of his life. I pray they find strength in God. To lose a brother is hard enough, to be the driver, I could not imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George countian dies in car wreck, others injured (Feb '10) Jun 17 will_get_your_azz 72
Building Permit (Jan '11) Jun 12 Ponderosa1969 10
Car cranking Jun 4 Bullhauler 1
Cost of a Septic Tank in Lucedale (Feb '12) May '16 Kimberly 11
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... (Jan '16) May '16 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May '16 busting on homo l... 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 221

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages