why still driving
bama

Lucedale, MS

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Kimberly Kelly has 3 tickets in new Orleans,3in Lucedale 1 in mobile no dl no insurance and her car is in for repo my ? here is why is she still doing her thing? the only thing I can find out she is a nark
TAWANA

Lucedale, MS

#2 Jan 30, 2014
this weather is crazy so ready for spring,summer
bama

Lucedale, MS

#3 Jan 30, 2014
weather is crazy
crazy

Lucedale, MS

#4 Jan 30, 2014
ready for some sunshine

Since: Aug 12

Petal, MS

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Maybe she is putting out the the cops! Just by chance them leg's are open to them! It's known to happen before..
Southrner

Petal, MS

#6 Jan 31, 2014
Who cares

Jackson, MS

#7 Jan 31, 2014
Heck she might be sleeping wit the mayor for all u know tawana . You need quit worrying bout something that has nothing to do wit you an worry bout your drug addiction . Everyone knows you are a pill head livin off ya dads money . Really ya need grow up . This is very childish an its making you look like a idiot ,
Pumpkin Watts

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Who cares wrote:
Heck she might be sleeping wit the mayor for all u know tawana . You need quit worrying bout something that has nothing to do wit you an worry bout your drug addiction . Everyone knows you are a pill head livin off ya dads money . Really ya need grow up . This is very childish an its making you look like a idiot ,
You is a d a m n lie! Yo momma!
Poober

Petal, MS

#9 Jan 31, 2014
Who cares wrote:
Its got something to do with all of us if she is a driving hazard. Get her off the road.
Poober

Petal, MS

#10 Jan 31, 2014
Who cares wrote:
Tawana didn't say anything except about the weather, you dud. YOU are the idiot. You can't even tell the difference who said what.
mckeod

Brandon, MS

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Wow dnt ppl have anything better to do than talk about others ?? GROW UP!!!
McLeod

Brandon, MS

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Just because someone makes mistakes does not make them a bad person. Ppl go thru hard times and have bad luck . How about prayin for them instead .
I seen it

Ridgeland, MS

#13 Feb 1, 2014
Poober wrote:
<quoted text>
Tawana didn't say anything except about the weather, you dud. YOU are the idiot. You can't even tell the difference who said what.
. Yes it was cause that same crap showed up on my Facebook cause sonebody on my list commented it . Don't even no the girl but she should have not put such stuff on Facebook like that .

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Is that the same one in the GC police report last week?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: People seen at Donald Trump rally in Bi... May 24 AIPAC owns Trump 5
The Times They Are A Changing May 9 busting on homo l... 3
I'm a girl with a cranking fetish. Can anyone r... (Mar '15) May 9 Crankyndead 39
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lucedale, MS (Jul '10) Apr '16 busta_without_the... 226
George County Supervisors Apr '16 HaHa 2
Embezzled Money from Agricola School Mar '16 Biscuits and must... 10
News Voting Rights Act advances to Senate vote (Jul '06) Mar '16 Susan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages