Pam Hyatt for Sheriff

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Is that the same Pam Thompson Hyatt married to the pawn shop guy?

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Apr 5, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
Is that the same Pam Thompson Hyatt married to the pawn shop guy?
Yes it is scoop
A new beginning

Jackson, MS

#23 Apr 5, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
I don't know this woman and she may be all that you say she is, but look in the mirror.
oh let me tell her to look in the mirror cause she needs to change. She has belittled and critized every human she has ever been in contact with. And if you are a friend of Hers then I can assure you she has dogged you too. I really can't feel sorry for her cause she does it to herself. What I do feel sorry for is the grand kids that has to hear her constantly belittling everyone. So why don't you tell her to look in the mirror and change her ways cause they are the ones who will grow up to hate everyone she does. So before you stick your nose in this maybe you should tell her to keep her mouth shut an then everyone else will. So with that note enjoy your day.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>cipsaw | 4 hrs ago
I don't know this woman and she may be all that you say she is, but look in the mirror.
Reply
Report this post
Seems you know a little more about her than you gave yourself credit for. The poin is SHE knows and OTHERS know! But to have just gave the info that you did you most assuredly know the stuff and post she does.
I am asking if she has done this recently, I have never met this woman, I just remember all the issue with Tony Keel when he was running for office. My questions is "is she still posting stuff"

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Justice wrote:
Hmmmmm / mentul. It's self explanatory People are TIRED OF HER and HER MOUTH
Understandable I guess, I seriously have not seen her post anything in quite a while.
A new beginning

Hattiesburg, MS

#26 Apr 5, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking if she has done this recently, I have never met this woman, I just remember all the issue with Tony Keel when he was running for office. My questions is "is she still posting stuff"
yes she is still posting stuff And she always will its just her nature. She is so evil. What she needs is a good old fashion butt kicking. And maybe then she will grow up and stop blaming everyone for everything. Her day will come. She has spreaded so many lies about so many people. And till someone stops her she will teach them grandbabies the same thing. Sounds like someone needs to bring it before a judge to get those kids away from her.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27 Apr 5, 2013
Weary wrote:
<quoted text>. Na sure didn't Pam , I said you've done more than YOUR share of cyber bulling that could have caused people to want too. And I could go into why you ain't seen that side of (her) ha but not gonna do any more (bulling). The statement though speaks for itself unless some one is trying to still feel right about what ALL they have posted!
First of all, I'm definately not Pam or as you would know if you read this site very often, After some of the things you typed, I would have extended an invitation to meet in public, lol. According to the other post, You implied that she did cyber bully ppl to the point of suicide.
A new beginning

Hattiesburg, MS

#28 Apr 5, 2013
Wow ee wrote:
<quoted text>. If you or someone could ever get HER to understand THAT it woul solve a WHOLE lot!!!!! If she'd stay off here putting people down then I'm quite sure NO one would care WHAT she's doing!! She starts the crap and apparently THEY are just as TIRED of IT !!!!!!!
cyber bulling what about how she has bullied. She hates Ronnie Lambert with a passion for what cause he was the lead investigator when her son got killed. He had a case and he presented it to the grand jury. They ruled it as self defense. So not the answer she was looking for but because of that she has stuck her nose in things about his family that she really does not have a clue about. She belittles his wife And family in which she doesn't even know them. So yes I know for a fact because I have heard her talk about them. She eats and sleeps on getting revenge with Ronnie lambert. So if that's not a mental case waiting to explode then I don't no what else to tell you. Is it gonna take her doing something stupid to him or his family before someone wakes up and realizes she is a basket case. Or is she gonna instill In them grand babies to seek revenge on them wake up and someone get her some help.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#29 Apr 5, 2013
I have asked the SS people about whether or not it ia legal to publicise ones' SS number. They said that although unethical and unwise, it is not illegal. Its a wonder someone doesn't complain to the company she works for about her revealing SS numbers. Their policy may forbid it and she could get fired.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30 Apr 5, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
I have asked the SS people about whether or not it ia legal to publicise ones' SS number. They said that although unethical and unwise, it is not illegal. Its a wonder someone doesn't complain to the company she works for about her revealing SS numbers. Their policy may forbid it and she could get fired.
Posting personal info gained from being an employee should be against the law if it isn't. Pam Thompson- Hyatt
18 hours ago near Lucedale, MS
Well Facebook friends, I have done it again. I have been informed that I have made the Lucedale Topix section again. Please know that I have not been to that sight in 2 years. Some people like to accuse me of posting and commenting. That is not true. An excerpt from Pam's facebook page. Can't we let that whole thing rest in peace already? It's been a few years now.
Deligirl

Philadelphia, MS

#31 Apr 5, 2013
Got a spy on here for her.

Pam Thompson- Hyatt

18 hours ago near Lucedale.

Well Facebook friends, I have done it again. I have been informed that I have made the Lucedale Topix section again. Please know that I have not been to that sight in 2 years. Some people like to accuse me of posting and commenting. That is not true. 1st, I would not want to embarrass myself, my family or my church family by doing so. 2nd, I don't have the time to read or post anything and if I did try to read it, I don't have strong enough glasses to make out all of the words. 3rd, I do have a job that keeps me very busy along with chasing /following the boys to school activities, ballgames etc. 4th, I would not use the filthy language that is used on there. 5th, I am proud to be a Christian and Member of Pine View Missionary Baptist Church (having been Baptized there the March 3rd after being saved in Oct. and asking to have my letter moved from Agricola Baptist Church). I would not lower myself to the standards of those who post on there. Lastly, I miss and love Chris very much and always will and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I know that he is in a better and more glorious place than we are here on earth. That knowledge gives me some peace. I look so forward to seeing him again one day after I meet my Savior, Jesus Christ. Chris's death has brought our family closer together and although I do have bitterness in my heart, God forgives me of my sins and I ask for forgiveness daily. I battle depression daily and my church family has prayed for me just as I have and some days are better than others. And yes, we do have several court dates pending. The day that Chris was murdered I sat in the ditch crying and promised him that I would get justice for him. He should not have died that day, but God had a plan. I realize now that if we don't get justice here on earth, there will be justice on judgment day. I have been blessed to be raising 3 of Chris's boys and they are daily reminders of Chris and my love for him. I am also blessed every other weekend to see Chris's 4th son, who is the cutest and sweetest little curly headed boy I know and he loves us as much as we love him. I get as much loving and sugar from him as I can, but it is hard because he loves his brothers and wants to be doing exactly what they are doing. He knows his daddy is in Heaven with Jesus and is looking down/watching over him. And last but not least I am not running for sheriff and have no plans to in the near future....lol

Like Share.

39 people like this..

Roger Redd When your right and you know it,,,let God defend you. He has never lost,,at anything. God Bless you and the boys.

18 hours ago via mobile Like 11..

Deniece Polk Churchwell This was so awesome Pam!! God is definitely in control & HE will get the last word & vengeance is HIS!

18 hours ago via mobile Like 3..

Stacey M Brown So proud of you, Mrs. Pam! Keep walking strong with the Lord.

14 hours ago via mobile Like 1..

Teresa Goff Mrs.Pam you couldn't have said it any better. and I think and pray for you everyday and GOD is in control of this and you are a awesome lady so don't you forget it.

10 hours ago Like..

Peggy Hill Logan Praying for your peace and comfort! Love you Pam!

10 hours ago via mobile Like..

Cheryl Sumrall Sims tell 'em girl while I pat my foot. No one but people like us know the grief. So don't let it get to you, Jesus will take care of it.

9 hours ago Like 1..

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#32 Apr 5, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> Posting personal info gained from being an employee should be against the law if it isn't. Pam Thompson- Hyatt
18 hours ago near Lucedale, MS
Well Facebook friends, I have done it again. I have been informed that I have made the Lucedale Topix section again. Please know that I have not been to that sight in 2 years. Some people like to accuse me of posting and commenting. That is not true. An excerpt from Pam's facebook page. Can't we let that whole thing rest in peace already? It's been a few years now.
Seems to me it should be. At least this answers the question about running for sheriff.
Joke

Louisville, MS

#33 Apr 5, 2013
Deligirl wrote:
Got a spy on here for her.
Pam Thompson- Hyatt
18 hours ago near Lucedale.
Well Facebook friends, I have done it again. I have been informed that I have made the Lucedale Topix section again. Please know that I have not been to that sight in 2 years. Some people like to accuse me of posting and commenting. That is not true. 1st, I would not want to embarrass myself, my family or my church family by doing so. 2nd, I don't have the time to read or post anything and if I did try to read it, I don't have strong enough glasses to make out all of the words. 3rd, I do have a job that keeps me very busy along with chasing /following the boys to school activities, ballgames etc. 4th, I would not use the filthy language that is used on there. 5th, I am proud to be a Christian and Member of Pine View Missionary Baptist Church (having been Baptized there the March 3rd after being saved in Oct. and asking to have my letter moved from Agricola Baptist Church). I would not lower myself to the standards of those who post on there. Lastly, I miss and love Chris very much and always will and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I know that he is in a better and more glorious place than we are here on earth. That knowledge gives me some peace. I look so forward to seeing him again one day after I meet my Savior, Jesus Christ. Chris's death has brought our family closer together and although I do have bitterness in my heart, God forgives me of my sins and I ask for forgiveness daily. I battle depression daily and my church family has prayed for me just as I have and some days are better than others. And yes, we do have several court dates pending. The day that Chris was murdered I sat in the ditch crying and promised him that I would get justice for him. He should not have died that day, but God had a plan. I realize now that if we don't get justice here on earth, there will be justice on judgment day. I have been blessed to be raising 3 of Chris's boys and they are daily reminders of Chris and my love for him. I am also blessed every other weekend to see Chris's 4th son, who is the cutest and sweetest little curly headed boy I know and he loves us as much as we love him. I get as much loving and sugar from him as I can, but it is hard because he loves his brothers and wants to be doing exactly what they are doing. He knows his daddy is in Heaven with Jesus and is looking down/watching over him. And last but not least I am not running for sheriff and have no plans to in the near future....lol
Like Share.
39 people like this..
Roger Redd When your right and you know it,,,let God defend you. He has never lost,,at anything. God Bless you and the boys.
18 hours ago via mobile Like 11..
Deniece Polk Churchwell This was so awesome Pam!! God is definitely in control & HE will get the last word & vengeance is HIS!
18 hours ago via mobile Like 3..
Stacey M Brown So proud of you, Mrs. Pam! Keep walking strong with the Lord.
14 hours ago via mobile Like 1..
Teresa Goff Mrs.Pam you couldn't have said it any better. and I think and pray for you everyday and GOD is in control of this and you are a awesome lady so don't you forget it.
10 hours ago Like..
Peggy Hill Logan Praying for your peace and comfort! Love you Pam!
10 hours ago via mobile Like..
Cheryl Sumrall Sims tell 'em girl while I pat my foot. No one but people like us know the grief. So don't let it get to you, Jesus will take care of it.
9 hours ago Like 1..
. Hmmmmmm. Yes he does KNOW praise God he TRULY knows! Bitterness ha UNDERSTATEMENT but Hmmmmmmm he really does know ALL

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#34 Apr 5, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me it should be. At least this answers the question about running for sheriff.
LOL, Yes, That it does.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#35 Apr 5, 2013
Deligirl wrote:
Got a spy on here for her.
Pam Thompson- Hyatt
18 hours ago near Lucedale.
Well Facebook friends, I have done it again. I have been informed that I have made the Lucedale Topix section again. Please know that I have not been to that sight in 2 years. Some people like to accuse me of posting and commenting. That is not true. 1st, I would not want to embarrass myself, my family or my church family by doing so. 2nd, I don't have the time to read or post anything and if I did try to read it, I don't have strong enough glasses to make out all of the words. 3rd, I do have a job that keeps me very busy along with chasing /following the boys to school activities, ballgames etc. 4th, I would not use the filthy language that is used on there. 5th, I am proud to be a Christian and Member of Pine View Missionary Baptist Church (having been Baptized there the March 3rd after being saved in Oct. and asking to have my letter moved from Agricola Baptist Church). I would not lower myself to the standards of those who post on there. Lastly, I miss and love Chris very much and always will and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I know that he is in a better and more glorious place than we are here on earth. That knowledge gives me some peace. I look so forward to seeing him again one day after I meet my Savior, Jesus Christ. Chris's death has brought our family closer together and although I do have bitterness in my heart, God forgives me of my sins and I ask for forgiveness daily. I battle depression daily and my church family has prayed for me just as I have and some days are better than others. And yes, we do have several court dates pending. The day that Chris was murdered I sat in the ditch crying and promised him that I would get justice for him. He should not have died that day, but God had a plan. I realize now that if we don't get justice here on earth, there will be justice on judgment day. I have been blessed to be raising 3 of Chris's boys and they are daily reminders of Chris and my love for him. I am also blessed every other weekend to see Chris's 4th son, who is the cutest and sweetest little curly headed boy I know and he loves us as much as we love him. I get as much loving and sugar from him as I can, but it is hard because he loves his brothers and wants to be doing exactly what they are doing. He knows his daddy is in Heaven with Jesus and is looking down/watching over him. And last but not least I am not running for sheriff and have no plans to in the near future....lol
Like Share.
39 people like this..
Roger Redd When your right and you know it,,,let God defend you. He has never lost,,at anything. God Bless you and the boys.
18 hours ago via mobile Like 11..
Deniece Polk Churchwell This was so awesome Pam!! God is definitely in control & HE will get the last word & vengeance is HIS!
18 hours ago via mobile Like 3..
Stacey M Brown So proud of you, Mrs. Pam! Keep walking strong with the Lord.
14 hours ago via mobile Like 1..
Teresa Goff Mrs.Pam you couldn't have said it any better. and I think and pray for you everyday and GOD is in control of this and you are a awesome lady so don't you forget it.
10 hours ago Like..
Peggy Hill Logan Praying for your peace and comfort! Love you Pam!
10 hours ago via mobile Like..
Cheryl Sumrall Sims tell 'em girl while I pat my foot. No one but people like us know the grief. So don't let it get to you, Jesus will take care of it.
9 hours ago Like 1..
LMAOOOO, Her Facebook is public and why would she need a spy if she were posting stuff about Ronnie.
getgo

Mobile, AL

#36 Apr 5, 2013
She got a weird idea about her son who intended to kill someone in anger. I thought murder was forbidden.
Joke

Louisville, MS

#37 Apr 5, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> LMAOOOO, Her Facebook is public and why would she need a spy if she were posting stuff about Ronnie.
. It's most likely her doing this also that's he usual way of trying to get spotlight off her. Same way she tried when she was going before the last judge that shut her down before when she was trying to ruin the wheelers life, church, and entire family.
A new beginning

Carriere, MS

#38 Apr 5, 2013
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>. Hmmmmmm. Yes he does KNOW praise God he TRULY knows! Bitterness ha UNDERSTATEMENT but Hmmmmmmm he really does know ALL
. Ha ha ha ha who is she kidding. She is a real Christian when all the times she goes into to where his wife works and try's to provoke her. Yes I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears cause I was a customer standing behind her also waiting to get Checked out. So I did hear every word. So she can post what she wants I have seen the facts. Bet they can rewind the video and show you. I will ask when I go back in there. And this was just 2 weeks ago she did this to his wife. So keep on lying. I will also ask her and Mr Ronnie to walk in her church and then you can see the devil come out in her. Ha ha that would be so funny to watch her face when they sit by her. Who knows Pam could be this Sunday. Maybe I should call the newspaper to be there too cause her reaction to the Lamberts sitting beside her in church really would be front page news. And then maybe u will see her for what she is a two faced lying cow! Would love to know when she goes bAck to see the lawyer And judge might just need to report how she still doing. With some witnesses to back this story. Oh it's finally going to be time to sit back and watch u fall! Excited ain't the word!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39 Apr 5, 2013
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>. It's most likely her doing this also that's he usual way of trying to get spotlight off her. Same way she tried when she was going before the last judge that shut her down before when she was trying to ruin the wheelers life, church, and entire family.
I don't know enough about the situation to form an opinion but it is sad that as long as it's been, Someone can't find closure.
Someone

Columbia, MS

#40 Apr 5, 2013
A new beginning wrote:
<quoted text>. Ha ha ha ha who is she kidding. She is a real Christian when all the times she goes into to where his wife works and try's to provoke her. Yes I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears cause I was a customer standing behind her also waiting to get Checked out. So I did hear every word. So she can post what she wants I have seen the facts. Bet they can rewind the video and show you. I will ask when I go back in there. And this was just 2 weeks ago she did this to his wife. So keep on lying. I will also ask her and Mr Ronnie to walk in her church and then you can see the devil come out in her. Ha ha that would be so funny to watch her face when they sit by her. Who knows Pam could be this Sunday. Maybe I should call the newspaper to be there too cause her reaction to the Lamberts sitting beside her in church really would be front page news. And then maybe u will see her for what she is a two faced lying cow! Would love to know when she goes bAck to see the lawyer And judge might just need to report how she still doing. With some witnesses to back this story. Oh it's finally going to be time to sit back and watch u fall! Excited ain't the word!!!!!
You are a bitter person yourself, how would you act if she sat beside you. Hate for another will not get you or anyone else anywhere in life. This topic was simply started by haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 12 OUR CHILDREN 6
News William Darden, Idice Darden face meth-related ... (Jun '11) Jul 26 Kaleigh Darden 144
Murder Jul 16 Gennann3958 2
Marijuana is dangerous Jul '17 Hooked on the let... 1
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun '17 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun '17 Trey 3
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun '17 MDawg 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages