Pam Hyatt for Sheriff

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
A new beginning

Petal, MS

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Woo hoo let's back her on this. She is the almighty one bet she can do a fine job. Bet she would handle every case better than any trained officer could!
Wondern

Pearl, MS

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Oh lawd "Fat Dillon" the biggest mouth in the west & North, South,& East!! She could "mouth" em to death shoot with her expertise she could just shake a thunder thigh at them.
Weary

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Oh no she's back look out church's and pastors! She'l be at em again! She gone always sue everyone maybe it's time someone put it on her!! GOT to be a suit out their from people she's run down with her mouth. It must be a miserable life not happy when your child is alive or dead. The world is out to get her. Fat Dillon to the rescue gonna talk em and sue em to death.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2013
I don't know this woman and she may be all that you say she is, but look in the mirror.
Weary

Pearl, MS

#5 Apr 5, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
I don't know this woman and she may be all that you say she is, but look in the mirror.
you definently don't know her then CIP! If you did you'd understand that's the exact point people for years having been trying to get across to HER is "look in the mirror first" she has put down family's , individuals, pastors, church's , church members and people are getting tired of her mouth! In her own opinion Everyone is beneath her! There are several post that was saved from this very site where she dogged her on son out and his wives for months! Then she wants to bad mouth other people in there family issues that she knows nothing about and those family's have never posted anything on here about each other unlike herself. She has caused problems at Solid Rock church and their pastor, Red Creek and their pastor Agricola and their pastor. So maybe you can understand Little more of why SHE is the one who NEEDS to look on that mirror FIRST!
Wow

Sumrall, MS

#6 Apr 5, 2013
I hope none of you have children or grandchildren that you preach to about cyber bullying.. I am assuming you are all adults and you are on here constantly bullying people wether it be this lady or Lenard or who ever you can talk about this is really sad... There may be people who are evil and crazy but a public site is not the place to voice your opinions.. I have gotten to where I don't even like topix anymore because it is nothing but gossip and drama!! And I'm 25 that's sad!!! I am not here to cast stones nor judge nor tell you right from wrong but I know how people feel when they are bullied and talked about so negatively and if this lady is as crazy as you say she is how would you feel if she took her life due to a public post that you made if you can live with yourself if something like that ever happened then have at it but I hope you all have hearts!!
Wow ee

Pearl, MS

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Wow wrote:
I hope none of you have children or grandchildren that you preach to about cyber bullying.. I am assuming you are all adults and you are on here constantly bullying people wether it be this lady or Lenard or who ever you can talk about this is really sad... There may be people who are evil and crazy but a public site is not the place to voice your opinions.. I have gotten to where I don't even like topix anymore because it is nothing but gossip and drama!! And I'm 25 that's sad!!! I am not here to cast stones nor judge nor tell you right from wrong but I know how people feel when they are bullied and talked about so negatively and if this lady is as crazy as you say she is how would you feel if she took her life due to a public post that you made if you can live with yourself if something like that ever happened then have at it but I hope you all have hearts!!
. If you or someone could ever get HER to understand THAT it woul solve a WHOLE lot!!!!! If she'd stay off here putting people down then I'm quite sure NO one would care WHAT she's doing!! She starts the crap and apparently THEY are just as TIRED of IT !!!!!!!
Weary

Pearl, MS

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Well she SURE don't care if someone took their life for her CONTINOUS cyber bulling!!!! She's done it for years!!!!! Guess its ok for her to talk about people and their family's but NOT to give it back to HER!!! Get real above post hit the nail on the head!!!!! If she would keep HER mouth n fingers shut NO ONE would care to EVER mention HER!!! Guess you think it's OK for her huh?? Typical
meeeeeeee

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Apr 5, 2013
poor pam

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Weary wrote:
Well she SURE don't care if someone took their life for her CONTINOUS cyber bulling!!!! She's done it for years!!!!! Guess its ok for her to talk about people and their family's but NOT to give it back to HER!!! Get real above post hit the nail on the head!!!!! If she would keep HER mouth n fingers shut NO ONE would care to EVER mention HER!!! Guess you think it's OK for her huh?? Typical
Are you saying that Pam cyber bullied someone to the point of suicide? I just have never seen that side of her I guess.
Weary

Pearl, MS

#11 Apr 5, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying that Pam cyber bullied someone to the point of suicide? I just have never seen that side of her I guess.
. Na sure didn't Pam , I said you've done more than YOUR share of cyber bulling that could have caused people to want too. And I could go into why you ain't seen that side of (her) ha but not gonna do any more (bulling). The statement though speaks for itself unless some one is trying to still feel right about what ALL they have posted!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 5, 2013
If you are on here talking bad about her, why not have the guts to post your name. Ya'll are just like her if what you say is true.
Weary

Pearl, MS

#13 Apr 5, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
If you are on here talking bad about her, why not have the guts to post your name. Ya'll are just like her if what you say is true.
. Maybe because I just don't won't to CIP! Is that good enough for ya! Didn't know it was a requirement of this site to do so!! But since you take such concern over the issue how taking note that NO ONE had anything to say to or about her UNTILL SHE started! So put that I'm your pipe and smoke it!!! And if it bothers you SO bad that other people CHOOSE not to put names on here find another site where they do or convince this site to make it mandatory ! People are TIRED of HER MOUTH!
Justice

Pearl, MS

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Amen. Amen Amen Amen!!!!'

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 5, 2013
I must say Pam was posting info on the wheelers if i spelled it right was post there SS# address and phone and birth date on her facebook i seen it
Weary

Pearl, MS

#16 Apr 5, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
I must say Pam was posting info on the wheelers if i spelled it right was post there SS# address and phone and birth date on her facebook i seen it
Thank you! My point exactly . NO ONE even wants to think about HER but she CAN'T leave people ALONE! NOT ONE comment about her unroll SHE started !! She put folks personnel info and identification numbers all over the net. She sure didnt and still don't care what she says about other people but oh gosh don't say nothing about her!! Well if she would just learn to keep her MOUTH shut about OTHER people maybe just maybe NO ONE would have ANYTHING to say about HER!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Has she done this recently? I thought a judge put an order against her to stay off the net. Where has she posted on here - I am serious, I would like to read it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Apr 5, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
Has she done this recently? I thought a judge put an order against her to stay off the net. Where has she posted on here - I am serious, I would like to read it.
I dont know Ms cip she did that in the past
Reality

Pearl, MS

#19 Apr 5, 2013
cipsaw wrote:
Has she done this recently? I thought a judge put an order against her to stay off the net. Where has she posted on here - I am serious, I would like to read it.
cipsaw | 4 hrs ago
I don't know this woman and she may be all that you say she is, but look in the mirror.
Reply
Report this post
Seems you know a little more about her than you gave yourself credit for. The poin is SHE knows and OTHERS know! But to have just gave the info that you did you most assuredly know the stuff and post she does.
Justice

Pearl, MS

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Hmmmmm / mentul. It's self explanatory People are TIRED OF HER and HER MOUTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joel (Ryan) Nelson 18 min cat 3
A message to All Police Departments.. Sat Suck_it_up 3
J. Andrew Brown Dec 19 curious1216 1
Tracfone (Feb '11) Dec 18 financewoman 11
SRHS retirees, employees band together to get l... Dec 16 just me 2
Randy (Randall) Andrew Brown Dec 16 curious1216 1
Terry Thompson (Feb '10) Dec 13 Lawanda 27
Lucedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lucedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lucedale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lucedale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:38 pm PST

NBC Sports12:38PM
Steven Jackson undergoing further testing on quad
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Mistakes costly for Saints in missing playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Mistakes costly for Saints in missing playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:40 PM
Blandino: No way to say if Graham scored a touchdown
CBS Sports 5:07 PM
NFL head of officials: Tough to say if Jimmy Graham scored TD