Georgia man killed in black-on-white ...

Georgia man killed in black-on-white hate crime attack,

Posted in the Lucedale Forum

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2013
On July 1, Cobb County police arrested four gang members after they reportedly attacked a man walking along Mableton Parkway, eventually placing him into the path of an oncoming vehicle.
The attack occurred on June 30,2013 around 1 a.m., just as Chellew entered the parking lot of a Chevron gas station.
The victim, 36-year-old Joshua Heath Chellew, 36, of Mableton was beaten mercilessly by the assailants, and in an attempt to escape, he began backing up onto the road, according to a police report.
That's when his attackers knocked him to the pavement, where he was almost immediately run over.
Chellew was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2013
concerned citizen.

Brandon, MS

#3 Jul 11, 2013
The_SCOOP wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/media-blackout-georgia-man-k illed-black-on-white-hate-crim e-attack
I love how that thread just disappeared. You're ridiculous!
NGGABY

Mobile, AL

#4 Jul 11, 2013
You're even more so. Any dummy on here knows you have no control over any thread once its down, otherwise we would get rid of TEEL and MENTUL. they do censor this. they got rid of some of TEELs.
concerned citizen.

Brandon, MS

#5 Jul 11, 2013
NGGABY wrote:
You're even more so. Any dummy on here knows you have no control over any thread once its down, otherwise we would get rid of TEEL and MENTUL. they do censor this. they got rid of some of TEELs.
All he had to do was report it as offensive. Then they erase it.
concerned citizen.

Brandon, MS

#6 Jul 11, 2013
NGGABY wrote:
If something's been erased it because someone reported it.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 14, 2013
I expect we get reported all the time. Neither me or TEEL care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Aug 12 OUR CHILDREN 6
News William Darden, Idice Darden face meth-related ... (Jun '11) Jul 26 Kaleigh Darden 144
Murder Jul '17 Gennann3958 2
Marijuana is dangerous Jul '17 Hooked on the let... 1
Pamela thompson-hyatt arrested Jun '17 Notafan 5
News Missing teen's mom suspects foul play (Sep '12) Jun '17 Trey 3
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun '17 MDawg 1

Lucedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucedale Mortgages