Morgan Township Fire Department

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2010
anyone know anything about it, is it a good department to join?
unknown

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2010
yeah morgan fire department is one of the best around here
Pappa

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Pretty good people out there. Join if you get a chance.
I know

Commiskey, IN

#4 Feb 23, 2010
im on the morgan fire department... have u joined yet?
Wow

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2010
Yeah.. I've been around a whole lot of Fd's and Morgan isnt the best around.. They arent bad.. But they definantly arent the best.. =]]
lala

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2010
yea morgan has some issues and defiantly isnt were i'd join go across the river to valley much better department
Wow

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Mar 2, 2010
Yeah.. Valley is okay too.. I personally like WTFD.. I've seen alot of there work and have been around for alot of it also.. I personally think they are one of the best in the County..
too many

Dayton, OH

#8 Mar 2, 2010
i hate cause there are too many people brag about being on the dept. but yet never have been on a run one girl mostly why brag if you have never experienced the gut wrenching rush you get, you have no right to claim ur a member go an actual run and see just how brave you really are until then hang your pretty pink shirt back in the closet where it belongs when you get brave and go then you should be allowed to sport the morgan fd logo.
I know

Manchester, OH

#9 Mar 2, 2010
"too many" who are u talking to? if ur talking to me u must think i am someone i am not. For 1 i dont wear pink and 2 i dont wear it cuz i am a man, so who the hell u talkin about?
Justin Montgomery

West Union, OH

#10 Mar 2, 2010
any girl that has the "pink and black" shirts on the dept has a right to wear their shirt whether they have been on a run or not. All the girls have a unit number so that means they are on the dept. If u dont have the balls to write ur name on here and tell who u are then leave ur mouths shut. and if u have a problem with that then get ahold of me. I've got alot of experience on the FD. some people cant go cuz they have jobs or kids to take care of, or havent been through the class yet.
too many

Dayton, OH

#11 Mar 3, 2010
my comment , was just that my comment my way of thinking not directed towards you i know and to u justin i know you are an active member but as i was saying if your a member then that should be your priority if you can't make time for it then you shouldn't do it, is it fair that a person loses their house to a fire, but not enough people respond because she had to get her nails done give me a break and if you haven't finished the class why are they considered part of the group so if i take classes to be in the union but haven't finished yet, guess what it doesn't make me a union member. why be considered a part of the dept. if you have no clue what to do thats who i want to save my family just make sure they wear their pink shirt so it at least looks like they know that their doing haaa, experience it then come talk to me by the way have you ever heard freedom of speech i'll say what ever the hell i feel like saying it is my opinion if you don't agree, so be it but in all reality you know it is true.
too many

Dayton, OH

#12 Mar 3, 2010
and by the way justin montgomery i said nothing bad about ur unit so why so testy , just simply stateing that 1 girl brags too much and has no clue what shes even doing do commend her for trying but experience it before claiming your a fire fighter that all and my name is scotty you should know me if you think hard enough
Just Curious

Lima, OH

#13 Mar 3, 2010
Well what girl are u talking about? Whats her name?
just wondering

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Mar 3, 2010
yea...who is the girl your talking about??
Brandi

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Mar 3, 2010
yea...I'm pretty sure i own a black and pink shirt and I'm proud to wear it. I've been on the department since i was sixteen. i started out as a junior and worked my way up. i learned most of the stuff before i took the class because the guys were nice enough to show me. i took the class in 2008 and passed with 97% when most of the guys that took it with me didn't pass at all. I've had my fair share of experiences and I've been on plenty of runs. i get up at 3 am just the same as anyone else. so i do have the right to call myself a firefighter. just because I'm a girl doesn't mean i cant do the job just as well as any guy. no, i don't go on all of the runs because i go to college, but i do my part. I'm proud to be a part of the fire department and i love doing it. if you ask me, its one of the best things I've ever done. everyone on the FD are great people who would do anything for anyone. just because i wear a black and pink shirt, doesn't make me any different. thanks Justin for taking up for the girls!!!
Justin Montgomery

Manchester, OH

#16 Mar 3, 2010
Well "Scotty" if u got enough balls to get on here use ur name? I dont know who u are. whats ur last name? If u dont have the balls to write ur name on here then keep Morgan FD outta ur mouth. Since ur apparently not on the department why do u care about it so much. Its none of ur business how we run our dept. and what the women does on there. Some of them may not be able to go on runs but they still do alot for our department. I dont know who u are but if ur man enough to talk anymore about this send me a freind request on facebook and we will discuss this further if you would like. Til then dont worry about any girl on Morgan FD, we take care of our own!!!
t t fireman

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Mar 3, 2010
i love how aaron reynolds fights fire..gotta love how he holds that hose!!
Justin Montgomery

Aberdeen, OH

#18 Mar 3, 2010
whos arron reynolds? hes not on morgan so what does he have to do with this topic?
2 brandi

Dayton, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2010
i commend you for that and in my discussion, i said the ones who have never been on a run you said u have so my comment wasn't ment towards you i simply said the ones who have never experienced it, i never once said girls should not be allowed now did i, so don't make something outta nothing i'm not a name thrower so sorry i'm not going to put one person out on blast thats not right. i'm sorry i feel this way but it is what it is, and listen justin balboa stop trying to make everything into a fight if you dont agree with me oh well i'm intitled to my own opionion to all the girls who are brave and been on a run keep up the good work we need more like you, to all the so called girls who haven't well whatever just keep yor shirts wrinkle free i guess.
Justin Montgomery

Midland, OH

#20 Mar 4, 2010
Well since we have only 5 girls on our Dept and ur not talking about that Brandi (cuz we have 2) then that doesnt leave but 4 other girls. And the only reason ur not a name thrower is because ur too afraid to use ur real name? pretty much all the girls know about this topic and we want to know who u are talking about. Whats wrong? u start growing balls and then chicken out. Im not trying to make everything into a fight... actually i just feel sorry for losers like u that cant come out from behind a computer screen. and like i said before dont worry about the girls on the FD. They are NO concern to you! why do u even care about it so much for? So whats ur name anyways?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lotta Problems. 3 hr Matt 2
Amanda penwell 3 hr Phillip 2
Logcabincarryout 8 hr Nicetry 1
Where is Shawn Boldman?? 9 hr Bahaha 13
socf (Aug '13) 16 hr The toof 30
socf (Jul '14) Mon Ridiculous 132
What do you think of the Briarpatch in lucasville? (Jun '10) Mon Corey707 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucasville Mortgages