Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8709 Sep 13, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so is reading anymore of your posts
Then don't. Change the channel.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8710 Sep 13, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You can marry it, like John Kerry and John McCain. You can inherit it, like FDR and JFK and Romney. You can steal it like the Clintons and the Obamas. All of these people still worked very hard, to keep it and grow it.
Now you're talkin.

Inheritance, marriage, theft.

All workable alternatives to actually earning wealth honestly.

And, contrary to your citations, each and every one of them utilized by people around the globe without regard to political persuasion.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8711 Sep 13, 2012
Ooops, forgot oppression and slavery.

Silly me.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8712 Sep 13, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in your case...be born to rich parents.
yes they have alot of friends; and love me with all their heart as I do for them.

that is rich in my book, so you post your first factual statement.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8713 Sep 13, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they have alot of friends; and love me with all their heart as I do for them.
that is rich in my book, so you post your first factual statement.
Did they pay for your education with love and friendship? I paid for every cent of my college. While you were busy claiming everyone is on a free ride and getting handouts, turns out you are just a hand me down, mommy and daddy trust fund leech.

Since you claim this is my "first factual statement", go ahead and point out in ANY of my previous posts where I lied. Show one speck of proof behind what you claim...let the childish name calling and comments about not paying attention to my posts begin. You got nothing, little rich boy. Wipe that crude oil from around your mouth and pay them taxes. Real working Americans are getting tired of carrying you bloated, free loading rich boys on our backs. Now give yourself a bonus, you job creator, you. The rest of us are still waiting on that trickle down thing.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8714 Sep 13, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You can marry it, like John Kerry and John McCain. You can inherit it, like FDR and JFK and Romney. You can steal it like the Clintons and the Obamas. All of these people still worked very hard, to keep it and grow it.
Let's not forget starting an unfounded war and then giving your company no-bid contracts. Care to show us how Obama stole his way to be your president? How about Clinton? Give us some police reports of all his "thefts". There is a whole big world outside of your fetid Fox News bubble.

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#8715 Sep 13, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they pay for your education with love and friendship? I paid for every cent of my college. While you were busy claiming everyone is on a free ride and getting handouts, turns out you are just a hand me down, mommy and daddy trust fund leech.
Since you claim this is my "first factual statement", go ahead and point out in ANY of my previous posts where I lied. Show one speck of proof behind what you claim...let the childish name calling and comments about not paying attention to my posts begin. You got nothing, little rich boy. Wipe that crude oil from around your mouth and pay them taxes. Real working Americans are getting tired of carrying you bloated, free loading rich boys on our backs. Now give yourself a bonus, you job creator, you. The rest of us are still waiting on that trickle down thing.
It must have taken a whole summer to save up for Shawnee State. What a portrait in determination you were.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8717 Sep 13, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>It must have taken a whole summer to save up for Shawnee State. What a portrait in determination you were.
My My My.

Is it difficult looking down that long nose at others?

woof

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#8718 Sep 13, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My My My.
Is it difficult looking down that long nose at others?
woof
Envy and hate directed at those more fortunate is every bit as bad.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8719 Sep 13, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Envy and hate directed at those more fortunate is every bit as bad.
Envy, pretentiously derisive condescension, and hatred really aren't all that comparable.

woof

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#8720 Sep 13, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy, pretentiously derisive condescension, and hatred really aren't all that comparable.
woof
"Save yourself" has all three tied up in a festering little package.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8721 Sep 13, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>"Save yourself" has all three tied up in a festering little package.
BTW, I've noticed you're much calmer these days. Its an improvement.

woof

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#8722 Sep 13, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I've noticed you're much calmer these days. Its an improvement.
woof
Top shelf booze...it's far easier on the digestive tract.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8723 Sep 13, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
Religious people against captital punishment? Man, that's rich. What color is the sky in your world? Ours is blue. Next you'll be telling me how much religious people don't like guns. Also, to say that Christians don't like war, when they gleefully supported our troops going off to die for invisible WMDs is why you people keep voting the way you do. Absolutely zero accountability for your past actions. It's the same reason you won't hear a peep about Bush in any of the GOP speeches. Shame for your past choices and a selectively short memory go hand and hand with you guys. Oh...look. There's Clinton on a commercial endorsing Obama. Like I said before, you guys believe you were just as right when you voted twice for Bush as you do now. Let's see what happens if you put GW Bush on a commercial endorsing Romney...
Hide it under a Bush..oh no. I'm gonna let it shine.
Capital Punishment in Christian Theology

The earliest Christian writers spoke overwhelmingly against capital punishment. To name an especially prominent example, St. Clement of Rome, who led the church during the latter years of the first century as the Christian church's fourth pope, wrote that "to witness a man's execution, regardless of the justice of his prosecution, is forbidden by the moral law of Christ."

As Christianity became more socially acceptable and became accepted as part of the Roman establishment, theologians reassessed capital punishment and found it inoffensive. St. Augustine of Hippo (354-430), perhaps the most influential of the post-New Testament theologians, wrote in The City of God that "[t]he same divine authority that forbids the killing of a human being establishes certain exceptions, as when God authorizes killing by a general law..."

The great scholasticist St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274) upheld Augustine's pro-death penalty interpretation in Book II of his Summa Theologica, writing that "if a man be dangerous and infectious to the community ... it is praiseworthy and healthful that he be killed in order to safeguard the common good." But this was before the formation of the penitentiary system, which allows dangerous individuals to be separated from the community by less drastic means.

Today, the Roman Catholic Church and most global Protestant traditions oppose capital punishment, while most conservative U.S.-based Protestant traditions support it.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/capitalpunis...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8724 Sep 13, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're going with the O.T. now? So that's why Christians ignore Christ's teachings when he said to love your enemies. That's why you guys never "turn the other cheek". That's why you ignore the fact that Jesus said rich people have a slim chance of getting into heaven.
It kinda shoots down the whole "it's ok to destroy the environment because Jesus will be back soon" excuse the Right has been using to justify their greed for decades.
"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, outspoken Christian and known anti-environmentalist. Also the guy Reagan put in charge of our nation's environment as Sec. of Interior.
I don't recall people (religious or not) ever promoting that it's okay to dirty the planet because Jesus is coming back. Religious bigots like yourself just search out certain individuals and attempt to use them as the epitome of all religious people.

But if there is to be an attachment of God to any environmental discussion, it would be that God created this planet and all the things in it such as the fuels we burn.

I personally believe that we have just about no understanding on how this earth works yet alone it's built in clean up mechanisms. After all, according to global warming goofballs, every time we exhale, we breathe out global warming gasses. Every time a cow farts, global warming. Water vapor, global warming gasses.

And how did the earth endure all those volcanic eruptions through these centuries? What about all those forest fires we could not stop because we had no modern equipment? And the centuries people burned wood to stay warm and cook with?

Al Gore is predicted to be the first US global warming billionaire. Others see his success and wish to duplicate it even if to a much lesser degree. After all, there is only one guaranteed method to getting rich, and that is make the same investments your Congressmen and Senators are making. Most all of them leave office millionaires, and they didn't get to be millionaires by the money we pay them.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8725 Sep 13, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall people (religious or not) ever promoting that it's okay to dirty the planet because Jesus is coming back. Religious bigots like yourself just search out certain individuals and attempt to use them as the epitome of all religious people.
But if there is to be an attachment of God to any environmental discussion, it would be that God created this planet and all the things in it such as the fuels we burn.
I personally believe that we have just about no understanding on how this earth works yet alone it's built in clean up mechanisms. After all, according to global warming goofballs, every time we exhale, we breathe out global warming gasses. Every time a cow farts, global warming. Water vapor, global warming gasses.
And how did the earth endure all those volcanic eruptions through these centuries? What about all those forest fires we could not stop because we had no modern equipment? And the centuries people burned wood to stay warm and cook with?
Al Gore is predicted to be the first US global warming billionaire. Others see his success and wish to duplicate it even if to a much lesser degree. After all, there is only one guaranteed method to getting rich, and that is make the same investments your Congressmen and Senators are making. Most all of them leave office millionaires, and they didn't get to be millionaires by the money we pay them.
To say that people invented the environmental damage that factories and power plants have caused to get rich is as tinfoil hat as moon men trying to steal your social security check. The oil industry makes abstract amounts of money. You have been trained like a seal to bark back anything you are spoon fed by the energy industry. It's why you hate the EPA without any good reason. It's also why you deny global warming despite obvious signs. All they have to do is toss in the name Jesus and you start sucking them off. Christians were claiming to not believe in global warming a decade before Al Gore said a word about it. You know, right at the same time the oil lobby was spending millions to refute it. Connect the dots, bitch.
By the way, 54% of Americans blame GW Bush and the GOP for our current economic woes. Now if you don't mind, I have to get back to the ongoing news report about a Christian man in California making an anti-Islam movie that caused riots in the middle east and is the cause for Americans being killed over there.
Sooner or later, you guys are going to run out of people, places and things to call liberal or communist and the corner it paints you in will expose your kind for the hate filled kiddie groping oil cult that you really are. Those that say I am hate filled or a bigot, using your logic, would say same the same thing about someone who hates Hitler. You guys can play little word games with Obama's name but it's real
ly all you have. When Americans hear the name of the last presidential disaster you inflicted on America. George W Bush, the name itself disgusts people.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8726 Sep 13, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>"Save yourself" has all three tied up in a festering little package.
Racism, Greed and Lies wrap up your little package. You are just not used to not getting your self absorbed, greedy little Christian way. I'm guessing it's the decades you guys spent thinking you had a monopoly on God and country. Get used to it for another 4 years, son. Oh...and pay those taxes, you bloated leech on society. Keep your weird little Christian oil cult out of our nation's politics. Just like the founders of this country intended. Also, keep it away from the kids.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#8727 Sep 13, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that people invented the environmental damage that factories and power plants have caused to get rich is as tinfoil hat as moon men trying to steal your social security check. The oil industry makes abstract amounts of money. You have been trained like a seal to bark back anything you are spoon fed by the energy industry. It's why you hate the EPA without any good reason. It's also why you deny global warming despite obvious signs. All they have to do is toss in the name Jesus and you start sucking them off. Christians were claiming to not believe in global warming a decade before Al Gore said a word about it. You know, right at the same time the oil lobby was spending millions to refute it. Connect the dots, bitch.
By the way, 54% of Americans blame GW Bush and the GOP for our current economic woes. Now if you don't mind, I have to get back to the ongoing news report about a Christian man in California making an anti-Islam movie that caused riots in the middle east and is the cause for Americans being killed over there.
Sooner or later, you guys are going to run out of people, places and things to call liberal or communist and the corner it paints you in will expose your kind for the hate filled kiddie groping oil cult that you really are. Those that say I am hate filled or a bigot, using your logic, would say same the same thing about someone who hates Hitler. You guys can play little word games with Obama's name but it's real
ly all you have. When Americans hear the name of the last presidential disaster you inflicted on America. George W Bush, the name itself disgusts people.
You display quit a bit of hate yourself, Shawnee State. The hypocrisy of the left is showcased for all to see in that foaming rant. I suggest ten alprazolam with a Jack Daniels chaser.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8728 Sep 13, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. Science that instantly crushes all of your oil lobby sponsored, Christian claims. Gee, paw. That sure is alot of cow farts. You can't even fathom how stupid you look right now.

http://serc.carleton.edu/images/eslabs/carbon...
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8729 Sep 13, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>You display quit a bit of hate yourself, Shawnee State. The hypocrisy of the left is showcased for all to see in that foaming rant. I suggest ten alprazolam with a Jack Daniels chaser.
OK...Grope-a-toddler University grad. You sure do talk alot about your alcoholism and medications. Guess it's all those poor political choices catching up to you. Who needs the left or imaginary commies hiding under your bed when we have you idiots trying to erase your own history while the whole nation laughs in your face? George Walker "Mission Accomplished" who? Put your last bad political choice on a commercial endorsing Romney. Let's see how REAL Americans respond to it.

Now back to the news about a Christian "love" movie and the riots and dead Americans it has caused in the Middle East. Get your magic "Not a real Christian" wand ready for some waving. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Jordan bus driver #13 1 hr School employee 4
Northwest Basketball (May '14) 2 hr Clay Crabtree 160
looking for Misty Anderson 5 hr matt 1
Bentley Sisler? (May '10) 5 hr matt 18
What's going in beside crabtrees market Mon Bjm 3
Gary Markins, Jr. (Jan '10) Aug 21 They deserve it 26
Looking for someone (Jan '16) Aug 20 Margaret 2

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance