Gary Hughs get busted and gives

Gary Hughs get busted and gives

Posted in the Lucasville Forum

Bender

Orange, VA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
ky polce and sioto police fin drugs and stolin stuff and lets him walk after he gives up names
theGuitar

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2013
so where did you get that info from? are you a cop? was you there? id imagine if law officials from 2 diff states are in on something like that they would at least keep that information away from nobobdys like urself. you ppl think that everybody around here is narks and rats. but u dont get life in prison for everything ppl. just because someone doesnt go to jail doesnt mean they narked. sometimes jails get crowded and if the law believes u'll show up for court they will write ur sitations and send u home. i had a warrant one time and turned myself in, the sargent basically asked me if i would run or show up for court and i said i would go to court so he let me sign myself out of jail. no bond, no bail. i just walked out. i didnt nark on nobody. yall just need to mind ur own business
truth

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2013
First off "bender"..learn how to spell before your ass starts typing something because u just embarrassed yourself..lewis county and scioto county both came into garys house and didnt find nothing but a couple guns..no drugs at all was in the house like the cops thought..if they had enough to take him to jail they wouldve..gary would never snitch on anyone..hes not no kevin Huff"the biggest snitch around"..gary has a clean background and has never been in any trouble. So before you start runnin them jaws first off get your facts straight..and then learn how to spell..haha..dumbass
bender

Orange, VA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Well him Kevin Huff,Micheal Hughes are friends maybe they all snitched.The cops also went to Micheals,and im sure he told everything did they go to Kevin.If they did he gave up info.Hope they all go to jail.hahahah
truth

Marion, OH

#5 Jan 6, 2013
You act like ur so worried about everyone snitchin so evidently you have some skeletons in your closet..is that why your soworried?what are you sellin?or doin to be so worried about other people snitchin?hmmm exactly.your just another little bitch runnin their mouth and dont know shit..i mean honestly..if any of them snitched why would you be so worried about it?yep makes perfect sense to me...im glad i dont have to worry about someone snitchin on me but evidently you do..dumbass
Bender

Orange, VA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Is Micheal still cheatin on Ashley with whoever he can.Poor girl.
truth

Manchester, MD

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Thats right..change the subject. Dumbass.who really cares whos cheatin on who?you started this thread.then you start talking about a coomplete different subject..makes you feel stupid dont it.jus keep your mouth shut then maybe people wont think your that big of a dumbass.have a nice day
OMG

Athens, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2013
truth wrote:
First off "bender"..learn how to spell before your ass starts typing something because u just embarrassed yourself..lewis county and scioto county both came into garys house and didnt find nothing but a couple guns..no drugs at all was in the house like the cops thought..if they had enough to take him to jail they wouldve..gary would never snitch on anyone..hes not no kevin Huff"the biggest snitch around"..gary has a clean background and has never been in any trouble. So before you start runnin them jaws first off get your facts straight..and then learn how to spell..haha..dumbass
Hey Bender!!! They found nothing, and as far as the Polaris it was not at Mistys and Garys just Ky police is dumb as hell and put wrong info in paper and besides their address is McDermott,the Polaris was found in West Portsmouth. So go smoke that in your rolling paper.
hughes friend

Marion, OH

#9 Jan 8, 2013
i remember a time when the Hughes boys ran across a stolen Rhino ATV.....and they found out who owned it, called the man, and gave it back to him... so screw off Bender. quit talkin crap on the internet
wow

Mansfield, OH

#11 Jan 15, 2013
hughes friend wrote:
i remember a time when the Hughes boys ran across a stolen Rhino ATV.....and they found out who owned it, called the man, and gave it back to him... so screw off Bender. quit talkin crap on the internet
what about other vehicles
wow

Mansfield, OH

#12 Jan 15, 2013
what about other vehicles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lucasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Montgomery 16 min Wishful thinking 19
Charity 39 min Hopeful 1
Anyone know Trisha from bottoms 6 hr Massie Man 2
What's going in beside crabtrees market 19 hr Braxtie45 8
whats going to be built Tue Know 8
Lucasville Music Thread (Nov '13) Tue Musikologist 10
News Our History: John Coyne and his tank (Aug '11) Sep 25 Herion New RIchmond 12

Lucasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lucasville Mortgages